ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Brock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default Brock

errr. im actually starting to like Brock, he's gonna make a great face, as soon as he beats the shit of of heyman, and yes he will
Old 07 Nov 2002, 09:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I really do agree with you

Actually he is going to be a first class face. Really enjoyed that card tonight when he technically beat the Guerreos...Did you notice tho that when Brock hit off the stage they had a blow up mattress there to break his fall. Hes proven he don't need Paul Heyman either. Id say next week will be about right for Brock to drop Paul Heyman on his behind.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

yeah . I figure next week, Brock will go after Show, or call him out . Then while there in the ring Heymen will try to stop him or say something that will piss him off and hell drop him with an F5.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default He will have to do it pretty soon

When he let that Monitor fly across the room tonight . Do that too often will get expensive..First I have really seen him let go tonight.Im inclined to believe it will be an F5 then a shooting star with Big Show even at Paul Heymen. Just like tonight tho he technically beat both Eddie and Chavo..Didn't have any problems either. Of course that only enhanced his power house strength
Old 08 Nov 2002, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

He will F5 Heyman at Survivor Series. I would love to see the shooting star press, but I doubt he would do it.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think and hope he will drop Heyman at SS.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 01:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
I think and hope he will drop Heyman at SS.
I think this will be a surprise....
Brock won't drop Heyman, coz Vince wants Brock to go heel until Wrestlamania.
Something fishy will happen...believe me....
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I've liked Brock for a while now..he has good talent.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I will give you the fact that he has some talent... But everyone assumes he is some mythical legend with awesome force....When you watch his matches.... He destroys....Why is that....Because Vince says so....His opponents look like fools....Mounting offence and then just getting their asses kicked two seconds later....And that will be his downfall....The minute Brock loses....He will be insignificant.... He will no longer have that "Goldberg" persona....I don't hate the guy....I just dislike him....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Heyman is gonna turn on Brock at SS and go with Show!
Peroxwhy?gen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hey tombstone.....Sorry??

Vince has decided that Brock is to go face now...It the writers who had plans to hold him over till Wrestlemania. Vince says NOW and what the man gets it seems that he gets what he wants..So likely it will happen at ss or sooner.