ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

John Cena

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default John Cena

Can someone shoot him b4 he raps anymore?
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ya he's been bugging me too. I hate him so much now. Him and his dumb raps...
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nevermind his rap, his match with Rakishi was awful, I mean the punching of the ass thing, and all that other shit, was the match suppose to be a humorious one or something, cause nothing about that match was serious or ment anything, I think Cena has a body not talent, and there is the difference between he and someone like Chris Harvard

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Did you miss the comment

Just as Rikishi and Cena started Micheael Cole made the comment that "Rikishi likes to have fun in the ring"...Then all of the other started it was clear Rikishi wanted to have some fun with the Rookie..
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Did you miss the comment

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Just as Rikishi and Cena started Micheael made the comment that "Rikishi likes to have fun in the ring"...Then all of the other started it was clear Rikishi wanted to have some fun with the Rookie..
LOL, ohh it was suppose to be funny, I missed that comment but thank God they said something to that extent.......Now I can say, WTF is up with these non-serious type match's J/K

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

John Cena is boring. As far as JR saying he reminds him of a young Sting!? He looks like him, thats where the comparison ends. He wasn't bad in OVW as Prototype, but they are killing his character now.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default JR would probably know

Both JR and Sting were in Mid South Wrestling together when Sting was just starting out on his own out there..But I don't see Sting compared to Cena...
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: JR would probably know

Quote:
Both JR and Sting were in Mid South Wrestling together when Sting was just starting out on his own out there..But I don't see Sting compared to Cena...
I wonder if he's gonna try and ressurect Too Cool or 3 Count LOL
Old 08 Nov 2002, 04:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Rikishi needs a partner beause his dancing solo is not recieving the same "pops" as it did while he was with "Too Cool".
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That or do what HBK did back when

when he would get the little girls to go up in the ring and dance with him...Some of the kids would love it.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Default Re: That or do what HBK did back when

Quote:
when he would get the little girls to go up in the ring and dance with him...Some of the kids would love it.
When did he do that? Sounds cute.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 07:11 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kaiya Ayame is on a distinguished road
Smile

I don't like John Cena at all. He has no direction, and Rikishi's just nasty! I don't know why they are even on television!
Kaiya Ayame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2002, 07:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

I DONT LIKE CENA EITHER,but he sure can bust some tight as* rhymes..
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote