ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW GM?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jul 2009, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra
Default RAW GM?

Ok so has been weeks since RAW had a permenant General Manager of RAW. We have had people such as 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibiase to the Robot Chicken creator. So, what are peoples thought on this? Do you like the way RAW is being run by a special GM or would you rather have a permenant GM to build storylines around? Also, how long do you think this will last?

Personally I think it is interesting having a special GM each week. But I do miss having a permenant one for storyline purposes. When RAW does get a permenant GM I hope he is someone important like Flair, Dibiase, or bring back Bischoff.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2009, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: RAW GM?

I think its actually working pretty well atm. It brings a little bit of publicity and freshness to the WWE formula. So I'm all for it atm. Though in a few months they should go back to a standard GM to build things up around.

I would love to see the WWE hire another 'Coach' like character to work things off. I miss Coach, he was fucking funny. Santino is the only legitimately funny thing going in wrestling right now.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2010, 04:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Daner is on a distinguished road

While surfing net to get data related to projects of 111 i came here and find this web different one...i found useful information at here...There are certainly many different posts at here...And this one also seems to me different one!
i love wrestling
642-971
Daner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2010, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

free fallin is on a distinguished road

i agree. I like seeing some of the gm that are on raw but at the say time it seems like it is taking alot from the storylines
free fallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2010, 02:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kevinjacky is on a distinguished road

Well last week they Gave a hint on the Email it said: If you wanna see some real action tonight, Gimme a hell yeah! So I kinda think its SCSA aka Stone Cold Steve Austin it is shane mcmahon youll see.
kevinjacky is offline   Reply With Quote