ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ideas Anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2009, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra
Default Ideas Anyone?

Maybe a new golden age of wrestling will happen soon with the second and third generation superstars such as Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes leading the way. I can only hope.

But until then I have thought maybe bring back Eric Bischoff as GM. He was always a good heal GM. Maybe have Flair as a GM or as a wrestling manager of a heel stable. Bring back Muhammad Hassan he caused controversy and was a great heel. Maybe have Jericho actually win a feud so he would be taken more seriously.

I know Macho Man and Vince are not on good terms but maybe have him come in manage, if nothing else just commentate.

Any thoughts on how to transition into the new golden age.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2009, 07:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Ideas Anyone?

I wouldn't mind Flair in a sort of on screen authority figure, Man still has a strong pressence on camera. i'd say he'd make a great GM, hopefully if they ever decide to retire Vickie they replace her with someone as classy as Flair.