ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown kicking RAW's arse atm?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2009, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Smackdown kicking RAW's arse atm?

Is it just me or is Smackdown starting to consistently outshine RAW in terms of story lines and the way they are pushing up new talent?

The only things I'm really enjoying about RAW atm are Santino\Santina's comedy spots and Orton in general. But the storyline stuff Orton has been given lately has been pretty weak and the rest of the RAW card has been sucking arse. They have good talent on the show I just don't think its being used very well recently whereas on Smackdown we see people like Morrison and Punk getting used fairly well and really pushed.

What is happening with guys on RAW like MVP, Ted Dibiase, The Miz, Kennedy and Kofi Kingston?

What do people think? Which show do people think is better atm RAW or Smackdown?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2009, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Smackdown kicking RAW's arse atm?

Definitely leaning towards SmackDown! RAW has been pretty god awful lately, not much keeping me from fast forwarding through most of the show.

I'm just no fully convinced about Legacy yet, sure they're supposed to be some Dominant Stable but I don't see it like I saw it with Evolution. Maybe because I think Cody and Ted are still a little too green to be seen as a viable threat to other Main Eventers. They should build up Ted and Cody's credibility individually rather then just 3 guys the gang bash people backstage. It just makes them look weak as lone individuals.

MVP needs a fucking feud on RAW, he had one as he was leaving SmackDown! and came to RAW to be greeted with fucking nothing. MVP and Matt will probably end up Feuding again, strangely enough with their roles switched this time around.

Cena and Big Show's Build up has been coma inducing, Thank god for Miz being around to throw some fuel on the fire of Cena's current abysmal Hollywood appeal. Gotta love those pot shots that seem to be hitting pretty close to home.

and yeah.... Hunter will be back roaming the Halls sometime after Judgement Day so that'll probably be the next logical step for Legacy.

SmackDown! seems to be more stable with their Feuds and Storylines, Jericho is awesome and can feud with just about anyone. Morrison and Shelton is coming along nicely, CM Punk lingering around the Belt with his Money in the Bank is always interesting and Edge being the Ultimate Cunt that he seems to MacGyver his way out of any situation now without Vickie.

Last edited by Dante; 13 May 2009 at 03:04 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2009, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I was really happy last week to see a short bckstage segment with Dolph Ziggler, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jesse. It's great to see them pushing Dolph lately, and a relief to see that Jimmy and Jesse haven't been future endeavoured yet.

I have to say that lately I've looked forward to smackdown moreso than raw.
That being said, I want to see what Raw does with Miz, Kendrick and Matt hardy when he heals properly.
Any guesses on who Kendrick's partner will be? my first guess was miz, but he just started being a singles wrestler again. Chavo maybe...Noble?
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2009, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Kendrick and Miz is the most obvious option and probably the best. But then again I would not mind seeing Miz get a little bit of a singles push as his mike work is great. His stuff on Cena recently has been fucking brilliance.

Dolph does not deserve a push IMO he is as boring as sin and soooo generic. I agree about Jimmy and in particular Jesse and Festus as well. Festus needs to be pushed and Jesse should get a chance as well.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote