ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Looking at Judgement Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2009, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Looking at Judgement Day

I could not give a good god damn about Judgement Day at all, it feels like we're just going through the usual motions of forced PPV. You'd think they'd give feuds a fair amount of time to at least garner some sort of credibility rather then just sticking two guys together and saying "He hates him because he interrupted his match and now it's personal" and make you forget to ask why he interfered in the first place.

WWE Title
Orton vs. Batista
Well as Triple H is taking some time off to spend at home with Steph and the kids (Presumably) we have Batista going with the whole "Revenge" thing. The whole thing looks half baked as Batista just seems like he's obligated to fill the Main Event Spot until Hunter comes back, which will probably be after Judgement Day. Whatever, I don't really care all that much for this match but Orton's attack on Shane was fantastic, Shane screaming "No no no no no no no" and then you hear Ted in the background Hiss "YES!" and Orton preceding to break Shane's ankle in the most unconvincing stair crush.

Big Show vs. Cena.
Ugh, yeah we get the Big Show is some unstoppable giant but seriously this whole crap with Cena lingering Backstage to prove how much of a big fucking man he is. (Alright he did take that Wicked Spot) But seriously this kind of passive aggressive behaviour is just god damn absurd. "I'm John Cena and being thrown into a Searchlight will only cause me to walk with a limp for a week." FUCK YOU!!!

ECW Title
Swagger vs. Christian
Seriously? I know Title Rematches are contracted but why the fuck would we want to watch this again? We already saw Backlash! Meh, let's just Hope whoever walks out can have a decent fucking Match with Tommy for his Retirement in June. Fucksake...

World Heavyweight Title
Edge vs. Jeff Hardy
Jeff won the Number 1 contendership in a fatal four way... That's it. Hell Jericho has had more bearing against Edge in the build up to the match and it seems Jericho is going on to face Mysterio which really upset me because I was hoping they were going somewhere with Morrison and Jericho after Morrison attacked him Backstage last week. Anyway...Fuck Jeff Hardy, sick of his shit. Almost landed on his fucking neck again this week, Lucky Jericho was there to save his ass...

Other obvious matches:

Morrison vs. Shelton
I'm okay with that, they'll have a fucking awesome match. At least they're pushing Morrison even though he has to become a Face to be pushed I'm all for it. Just as long as he turns back to a Heel when he gets to the Top.

Jericho vs. Mysterio
.....I'm not going to enjoy the build up for this match, that match itself will probably rule though.

Last edited by Dante; 09 May 2009 at 09:44 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2009, 02:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: Looking at Judgement Day

I think your being overly harsh to the card Dante. I mean this is the first real PPV since WM (Backlash really is just a rehash of WM stuff). Its the first shot at getting some proper storylines rolling again. And whilst the build has not been fantastic to any of the matches they still have alot of potential on a pure wrestling level.

Jeff and Edge have alot of in ring chemistry and with the added element of the PPV being in Chicago, Punk's hometown, this could be very interesting.

Cena and Big Show will be crap but Cena makes Big Show's offence look like death so hopefully he will bring some good moments to it.

Orton and Batista had a good match first time round but there was room to improve and this match is where they can do it. This has huge potential even with no build at all to be a good match.

Swagger and Christian apparently put on a good show at Backlash so why not go one more time here?

Jericho vs Mysterio needs no build. Again on a pure wrestling level this has the ability to steal the show. I can see these guys working very well together if they put in the effort.

Same goes for Morrison and Shelton if that is added though I doubt it will be. I love this push Morrison is getting and I'm all for it. Most Morrison matches are high quality and I don't see this being any different if its put on the card.

So whilst I agree the build to pretty much of all these matches has been little to none and not done particularly well all of these matches have the potential to be great on their own. They also serve as starting point to build up more established rivalries in the coming weeks and PPVs.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2009, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
I think your being overly harsh to the card Dante. I mean this is the first real PPV since WM (Backlash really is just a rehash of WM stuff). Its the first shot at getting some proper storylines rolling again. And whilst the build has not been fantastic to any of the matches they still have alot of potential on a pure wrestling level.

Jeff and Edge have alot of in ring chemistry and with the added element of the PPV being in Chicago, Punk's hometown, this could be very interesting.

Cena and Big Show will be crap but Cena makes Big Show's offence look like death so hopefully he will bring some good moments to it.

Orton and Batista had a good match first time round but there was room to improve and this match is where they can do it. This has huge potential even with no build at all to be a good match.

Swagger and Christian apparently put on a good show at Backlash so why not go one more time here?

Jericho vs Mysterio needs no build. Again on a pure wrestling level this has the ability to steal the show. I can see these guys working very well together if they put in the effort.

Same goes for Morrison and Shelton if that is added though I doubt it will be. I love this push Morrison is getting and I'm all for it. Most Morrison matches are high quality and I don't see this being any different if its put on the card.

So whilst I agree the build to pretty much of all these matches has been little to none and not done particularly well all of these matches have the potential to be great on their own. They also serve as starting point to build up more established rivalries in the coming weeks and PPVs.
I agree the hype has been poor, but the match quality for this ppv has alot to offer.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2009, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

CM Punk vs. Umaga has been added to the card....

Well... That'll probably be in for the Card
Old 13 May 2009, 01:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

CM Punk vs Umaga will probably be the weakest match of the night. I can't see styles meshing well together here. Though that being said CM Punk is great at pulling out quality matches with guys he should have no chemistry with (thinking of CM Punk's title defense against Batista on PPV a while ago).

Old 14 May 2009, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ I can see this match being worthwhile. Umaga can just toss Punk around the ring and Punk just has to get in a few kicks now and then to look alive.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2009, 06:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Looks like the best PPV WWE has put on so far this year IMO.....

John Cena is not the main event
The IC title has a respectable match
Jeff Hardy and Edge work well with each other
And Randy Orton is da shit...

I cant wait
Old 16 May 2009, 03:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Orton will retains...they already spoiled that shit during SD!...
Old 18 May 2009, 08:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Just got home from watching the PPV at Dante's house.
There were a few really good matches and some truly awful ones.
JoMo was really awesome, as was shelton. Highlight of the ppv was when JoMo went for a springboard 450 knee drop to a standing Shelton on the outside of the ring. so awesome...That match had many awesome spots.

Miz cut an awesome promo and ended up fighting with santino.

CM Punk vs Umaga wa alright. no real highlights except for punk trying to get umaga on his shoulders for the GTS and not being able to lift him

ECW match was decent. and quite funny.

Rey vs jericho was a pretty cool match. Rey went for the 619 many times, Y2J avoided most of them, even catching him and putting him in the walls. was awesome. Eventually Rey hit the 619 and won. At one point jericho tried to unmask rey. His whole face was basically clearly in shot.

Randy v batista wasn't very good at all. ended in DQ when randy got pushed at the ref, stopped, realised that he could retain via DQ, and simply slapped the ref in the face. 'Twas funny, but dissapointing.
After the match, Legacy came and beat down batista until RIC FLAIR RETURNED to help Dave.

Cena vs Show was not good at all. I refuse to say anything else about it.

Jeff v Edge was a pretty good match.
Matt jumped jeff with the cast in the crowd. Edge put hi in the ring and covered hi for a two count. Jeff dodged a spear and climbed to the top. Edge climbed up and it looked like he was going to go for a superplex, but instead he did a badass top rope edgecution FTW

JR kept calling it a superplex. fool.

passable ppv. JoMo and Shelton carried it imho
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2009, 08:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Let's see I seemed rather Jaded towards the event and apathetic about it all in general... WWE should seriously just go back to the original 4 PPV set up... or atleast 8 rather then this crowded 13+ PPV yearly plan.

CM Punk vs. Umaga was just as good as you'd get from the two with clashing styles. Punk was able to hit all his Signature Offense and so did Umaga, I think the only thing we didn't see was Punk spinning backhand. Punk tried his dimmest for that GTS, went for like 3 times, Umage just slipped off hit his Shuffle Kick to his Ass Ram and into a Samoan Spike. It all seemed rather packed together and one sided for the final exchange.

Christian vs. Swagger was pretty good, 2nd best match they've had. The initial match they had when Christian first one the Number 1 contendership was fantastic, dedicated half of ECW for that match up. This one was pretty decent but they've been Booking Christian as sort of a Face that "Outsmarts" his opponents. In essence Christian is a face who wrestles like a Heel.

Morrrison and Shelton was incredible, started off well and worked into a fine rhythm. The spots we fantastic, the Springboard 450 was insane, Shelton actually had to scramble under Morrison to break his fall. Then after Shelton had Spartan Kicked Morrison off the top to the outside the match got noticeably slower, a lot of rest holds, Shelton slapped on a Crossface Eastern Stretch which had to make me think when was the last time I saw someone do that. Morrison hasn't hit the Moonlight Drive for over 3 weeks now and has won with his Starship Pain Finisher instead, which is rather questionable when you see many many slow motion replays of the awesome move you tend to realise how little impact Morrison actually gets from the Move. It actually looks weaker then RVD's regular Split-Leg Moonsaults.... But sure as fuck looks awesome while he's spinning upside down inches away from the ground.

The Miz had an epic heel promo one of the best Heel Promos I've seen in a loooooooooooong time. The thing was he made his douche bag heel promo his own, he was using the same old berate the crowd with how much their cultural climate sucks but he actually made it seem original again. It was almost Young Rock like in the Mid 90s the way he had the crowd eating of his hands. Then Santino came out who has just become a face in the past few week, a very slow transition but as soon as he made fun of Vickie Guerrero he was a face for sure. Santino being his normal hilarious self invoked a fight with Miz and the crowd really got into the scuffle. Miz ended it with his Seated DDT... Uhhh Maryse's finishing move in other words and yeah that was it, Oh and Chavo came out and Frog Splashed Santino to send some message about respecting the Guerreros.

Jericho vs. Rey was actually rather dull; seriously saw 5 619 attempts, 5 fucking drop toe holds and no real signature offence or decent spots from the two. Jericho didn't hit or even attempt a Codebreaker, Lionsault or Slingshot Dropkick. It was all basic Offence. It was pretty damn dull, Jericho caught Rey in the Walls twice, that took up a fair amount of time, Rey countered that into a 619 and won....

Then the PPV got really damn dull...

Orton vs. Batista which was bound to fail did just that. For the First 2/3rds of the match it was Orton doing his whole Ground and Stomp and Knee the shit of Batista. Applied like 3 chin locks and managed to fit in his backbreaker and elevated DDT in there. Then after that it was Batista hitting his signature moves and Orton running away trying to retain via DQ which turned the match into a whole lot of suck. Orton goes for the Punt, Batista Spears him, Orton gets set up for a Batista Bomb Scrambles out, gets mixed up in the corner with Batista and the Ref and then just slaps the Ref to get a DQ win.... Insulting to say the least, if they were going to go with a Cheap DQ I would've actually rather had Legacy run in and interrupt the match over that shit.

Cena vs. Big Show was fucking slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow... Mainly because Show actually had to carry the match by himself. And yet Cena won and Cena collectively only used 4 Moves.. He literally hit ONLY 4 FUCKING MOVES. Went for the STFU 3 times, wasn't able to get it off so he won with a FU out of nowhere. Usually has to build up towards that but he spaced out his 4 moves of Doom over the entire course of the match. Uhhhh Fuck this match

Jeff and Edge was actually a decent way to round off a pretty lacklustre PPV, pretty even handed contest. Both put in a great effort with some alright spots. Edge Spearing Jeff off the security rail was a definite Highlight but the funniest part of the match was Matt interfering by hitting Jeff over the Head from the Security barricade then hiding behind the security wall and then the security wall fell down while he was hiding. It looked hilarious because Matt had his head down and didn't realise the security wall padding had come off and everyone could plainly see Matt right there. Jeff went for a Swanton, slipped and then Edge hit the Edgucution from the top and it looked fucking wicked.

and yeah that was it...

2 Good Matches

2 Average Matches

2 Shit Matches

....Yeah that rounded off to be a pretty average PPV

Last edited by Dante; 18 May 2009 at 08:45 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2009, 12:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I thought it was solid, but some things fucked it up for me, mainly issues with booking as usual, here are my thoughts:

1) CM Punk vs Umaga: This was better than it should have been. Still average though. Some nice little spots and both men hit their signature moves. The booking put me off this one though. Why is Punk losing at all the PPV's now? Yet they feel the need to cram him into the cards in ill thought out feuds? The WWE seems like they don't have any idea as to what to do with Punk atm. They should be working hard to get him more over for his eventual title run when he cashes in. But instead he will beat the champ one week then get beaten by Kane the next and now Umaga. What is going on with Punk's status in the company? Its stupid. To have him lose in his hometown as welll...wtf.

2) Christian vs Swagger- ECW Championship Match: This was good but nothing I wouldn't expect from a decent televised main event. Nothing special and the finish was a bit shit.

3) Morrison vs Shelton: This was really good as I knew it would be. It died a bit in the middle but the start and the finish were fantastic. Morrison is the future if he can get his mike skills on track which would allow him to go past Shelton.

4) Miz and Santino comedy segment. Miz is terrific on the mike and he should get given as much time, if not more, as Santino for his mike work skills. They are fantastic. I'd love to see a proper feud with Miz and Santino but I'm not sure what WWE has in mind here, i get the vibe it was just a one off stupid comedy thing to get Santino over as a face.

5) Jericho vs Rey- IC Title Match: I really really liked this match. These guys hit lots of sweet offense and the match told a good story. Also Jericho did hit his slingshot drop kick to the back of Rey's head. Only spot really missing for me was a lionsault attempt and a code breaker attempt. Aside from that I thought this match was great. With the right result in the end. One of the two best matches of the night.

6) Orton vs Batista- WWE Championship Match: I actually like what these two bring to the ring. I was enjoying the match and the story it was telling right up until the stupid slap in the face ending. A slap in the face to the referee and to the fans. Then I read the RAW results today and now at Extreme Rules Batista vs Orton in a cage...terrible. Why the WWE refuses to let Orton win clean as a heel is beyond me and why they insist on protecting a guy who is looking at retiring in Batista is beyond me. RAW is so full of politics right now its ridiculous and its for that reason Smackdown is kicking its arse.

7) Cena vs Show: Crap. Crap. Crap. Thought it might have at least been half way decent but it was just boring and shit. Cena wins as predictable as all get up.

8) Edge vs Jeff- World Championship Match: Surprised to see no Punk run in to cash the case and surprised to see a Matt Hardy interference again (match didn't really need that but oh well). This was a great match as it had to be with these guys. The ending was perfect. At least one heel champ is allowed to go over clean when they win.

Overall this was a good PPV but some better booking decisions would have helped make it great.

Old 19 May 2009, 12:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

My Judgement Day review

First off CM Punk vs. Umaga

Punk returning home to Chicago to a fantastic crowd response for the home town boy...

This match was very good, a really good start for the show.I thought the two styles were going to clash terribly with each other. But these two put on one hell of a match with Umaga taking a clean victory

I give the match 4/5

ECW Championship Match

First off... Cudos to the WWE for a great introduction for the ECW championship match, they treated it as if it were a main even of its own. Captain Charisma is super over with the WWE universe and I could not think of a better person to be leading the ECW brand right now, it gives it a lot of credibility.

The match was very good, even better than there performance at Backlash (which I thought would be hard to top). The spot with Swagger throwing Christian into the ring post was great... I thought he broke him in half. The match was consistent with lots of action and good spots. And ended again with Christian using heel tactics to his advantage (pulling the tights) It adds to the frustration that Swagger has been facing because the Ref caught him doing the same thing to Christian, but Christian got away with... Sets the two of these guys up for another great re-match to continue on with there series..

I give this match a 4.5/5

John Morrison Vs. The "Gold Standard Shelton" Benjamin

Nice to see Charlie Haas back with Benjamin, Hopefully the WGTT is reformed and they goes after those unified tag titles.

This match was filled with terrific spots.. The 450 splash to the outside of the ring, The power bomb into the turnbuckles, and that kick to the head that Morrison gave Shelton before he delivered his finisher was un-believable. This match sets up Morrison for a run at the IC title. (I hope)

This PPV is really making me want to start watching Smackdown on Friday nights

I give this match 5/5

This PPV so far is great. It is going beyond all my expectations lets hope that is continues on this way.

The Miz Segment

What can I say, The Miz is a fantastic heal.. I did not watch ECW so I do not know if he has the in-ring ability to back up his microphone skills but he really knows how to pick the crowd apart and get some heat. The Chicago crowd was outraged and really playing along, so that helped fuel the fire. I have not seen Crowd control like that since the Rock was starting to climb the ladder.

I think Santino took away from it, his comedy bit is really stale and I was happy to see him get his ass kicked by the Miz. but Santino should have never been out there in the first place. and the whole Chavo coming out when Santino was already down and doing the Frog Splash was lame to, ruined the segment

I give the segment 2.5/5

The Intercontinental Championship

Very Pro-Jericho crowd in Chicago

This match was fucking brilliant. The crowd was really into and these two put on one hell of a show. I was convinced that Jericho had the win, but Rey Rey pulled it out of his as to retain in what has to be the best IC title match in the last 5 years... Congratulations to the WWE for finally making the IC title mean something

I give this match 5/5

Ok next we have the WWE championship match (Randy Orton vs. Batista) and I guess this proves that the WWE thinks that John Cena is bigger than the company by putting his match in the main event over the WWE title match

This match started off fantastic, Randy picking apart Batista piece by piece, once Batista starting getting the better of Orton, Randy tried every heel tactic he could think of to wither get himself counted out or disqualified. Thats cool. The ending was even cooler. Orton knows he is going to be beat so he just straight up slaps the ref in the face forcing the DQ. This sets us up for a No DQ re-match, maybe even a Hell in a Cell match. (wishful thinking)

Legacy stormed the ring (as expected) to put the boots to Batista, Ric Flair came to save his ass.

Not a bad title match
i give it 3.5/5 (which is considerably better than most title matches)

Cena vs. The Big Show

Lots of Cena sucks chants from the Chicago Crowd.

Slow match, but a typical Cena match... Big show dominating Cena... Looks impossible for Cena to win... DA DA NA NA!!!! super Cena emerges and kills the giant...

The WWE has not forced a superstar down our throughts this hard since Lex Luger in 1994

I give the match 1.5/5 (just cause I have seen the same match from Cena for about 3 years straight now)

World Heavyweight Championship Jeff Hardy vs. Edge

This match was very good. I guess Matt Hardy and Jeff are not done feuding yet due to the interference by Matt. The Edgecution of the top rope was fucking sick!

I give this match a 4/5

and I give the PPV a 4/5 this has been the best PPV WWE has put on in a long time... Hopefully Extreme Rules is going to be this good as well
Old 19 May 2009, 02:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I love how MVP is starting to get a big main event push but then is left off the card all together.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2009, 05:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Boston brings up an interesting point.
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2009, 03:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Thats cause they already had 4 title matches on this card... next month the IC Title will probably take hiatus and the US title will be defended.

Plus this gives time for them to build MVP a match that might help get them some buy rates.