ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw 04-27-09 / WPGjuggalo rants....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2009, 04:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Raw 04-27-09 / WPGjuggalo rants....

My thoughts on RAW

the whole Orton segment at the beginning almost put me to sleep, MVP deciding he wants to try and be somebody...what the fuck was that all about?

This whole Legacy stable sucks balls. Cody Rhodes and Ted Jr. have no future in the WWE and they would be lucky if TNA would pick up there worthless no talent asses... Just cause Randy is a third Gen star and he has more talent than his Daddy and his Grandaddy combined does not mean that every son of a past "superstar" is going to be something great. It was a lot cooler when Randy flew solo.

Now to further this rant... Randy won the world title in what has to be one of the biggest PPV booking disappointments in the history of the WWE. It should have been won at Mania, which was also a big fucking shit flop of a main event. This whole if the champ gets DQ'd he loses his title thing makes for a very boring match with little entertainment value.

Anyways this whole randy trying to end the McMahon family... Well the storyline was ok at first... now let it die... I donít want to hear anymore about it until Trips makes he return and pulls a crybaby fit until he hold the WWE championship around his waste again. As much as I hate MVP, randy and him were having a decent match until Shane-O-Crap had to interfere... so now i am stuck watching this piece of shit take on Randy Orton in the Main Event next week... makes me sick especially since randy has to sit back and pretend that Shane could actually hang with him.

Santino.... Santino is the biggest waste of skin on Monday night raw... the only good thing that came out of that Divas match was those Bella twins...FUCK YEEEEAAAH!

The main event, once again ruined due to interference, I'm beginning to think that everyone in the lockeroom has to big of an ego to be able to take a clean pinfall. Like they needed any more incentive after Backlash to further set up a Big Show vs. Cena feud...

What can I say... I hate the creative writing direction of the WWE, yet I tune in every week hanging on to that glimmer of hope that some of the glory of the late 90's might return to my TV screen...
Old 29 Apr 2009, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Default Re: Raw 04-27-09 / WPGjuggalo rants....

I think Rhodes is going to be a star if given the right push in the end, DiBiase alot of people are high on but he hasn't done anything to impress me yet, came across very nervous on the mic.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2009, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: Raw 04-27-09 / WPGjuggalo rants....

1) I totally agree about Legacy it started off ok but its a waste of Ted and Cody to just use them as goons. Its not even a real stable. A real stable, in my mind, is a group of succesful stars banding together. Not one main eventer with two guys to take his beatings for him, which is essentially what Cody and Ted are. It makes them both look crap when I don't think either of them is that bad as they showcased when they were 'Team Priceless'. They need to get out of the stable before its seen as their only use on TV.

2) I don't think having Orton match up against Shane one more time is that bad a idea. It allows Orton to rip him in half, maybe with two punt kicks and maybe take out Vince once more as well. Closing things off properly in that storyline. I also don't want to see Trips come back and go for Orton's title again. He should come back and move on. The storyline should be closed off soon.

3) I actually thought Orton's promo at the start of the show was not that bard. Sure it was fairly genetic heel material but it was ok and served its purpose. Also I loved MVP's promo and I'm actually really glad to see him being pushed up a bit. He deserves it and I think, if handled properly, he could, in time, be a solid main eventer.

4) Cena's appearance at the end was kind of stupid but it means Show and Cena have both cost each other a shot at the gold so it gives that element to the feud I guess. Also it protects show and I can understand them not wanting to have either huge star get beaten cleanly by the other in this match. So it didn't bother me too much even though it was a tad unnecessary.

5) Miz surprised me with a surprisingly good heel promo this week. He is rally quite solid on the mike, shame he is fairly lame in the ring (aside from his finisher which is awesome). If he could work on his in ring work he could go far.

Overall I thought this was a solid RAW but not anything fantastic. But was well spaced enough to keep me entertained and not falling asleep during the mid card matches which often happens on RAW.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote