ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Backlash Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2009, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Backlash Discussion Thread

Here it is... Enjoy

World Heavyweight Title
Last Man Standing Match
Edge vs. John Cena (c)

WWE Championship Match
6 Man Tag-Match (Whatever else goes here)
Legacy vs. Triple H (c), Shane McMahon & Batista

ECW CHampionship Match
Jack Swagger (c) vs. Christian

I Quit Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Chris Jericho

CM Punk vs. Kane

Last edited by Dante; 26 Apr 2009 at 04:15 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2009, 02:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: Backlash Discussion Thread

Jeff vs Matt could be good. Edge vs Cena will be great. The tag team WWE title championship match is a stupid way to continue the feud and I can't honestly see it being anything great. I just hope Orton winds up with the title here. Swagger vs Christian could be good or could be terrible depending on whether Swagger phones it in or not.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2009, 02:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Jeff vs Matt will most likely rock and looks like it will turn out better then the 6 man tag match.. at least in my opinion, im not into this tag match for the titles thing at all.. that's too TNA for me. edge and cena will be best match of the night hands down, hopefully edge gets the title back.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2009, 11:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Is Russo back with WWE? I have the strangest feeling somebody will wind up winning the six man tag match that should not be near gold at all (Shane).
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2009, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i think the great orton/trips match last night was WWE giving us the great 1 on 1 match from them that we want and it makes up for the gay tag match at backlash.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2009, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The best match of the night will most likely be Edge vs Cena, I dunno who to pick to win this one like I said it should be good.

The tag team WWE title match I think will be good and hopefully Randy picks up the win.

That would be nice if Christian won the ECW title but if Swagger picks up the win I'll be okay with that.

Hardy vs Hardy will no doubt be awesome and I see Matt winning this one.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2009, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
The best match of the night will most likely be Edge vs Cena, I dunno who to pick to win this one like I said it should be good.
Did I just read that right?

Jason not picking Cena to win?

wait...what?
Old 22 Apr 2009, 01:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Jason just acknowledges that Edge has bullshit Booking powers...

Quite frankly I'm actually getting sick of Edge pulling the same bullshit over and over again, He needs to go full ****ing psychotic to get me caring for him again. Like deranged psychopath crazy, not Married to the GM bitch boy.
Old 22 Apr 2009, 05:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah I hope that storyline is over. Vickie has heat in the role without Edge now. Edge should move into his psychotic realm more I agree. I think Cena will win Last Man Standing but it could really go either way atm cos of a main title needing to find its way back to Smackdown. Edge could win it in order for CM Punk to cash it in or something like that.

To be frank I don't really care for this match though. Aside from that one brilliant promo on 'the cutting edge' the feud has been pretty text book leading into backlash.

Old 22 Apr 2009, 07:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

That cutting edge promo was so good. I really enjoyed it. the rest of the fued has been alright, but they've pretty much done it already.

I wonder if they're going to have a Tag title match anytime soon. Feels like a bit of a waste not to have that on the card.

Theres only 4 matches on the card.

I suppose they still have ECW and Smackdown to put another match on the card. I just hope it isn't a divas match
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2009, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have seen nothing in 7 months. Should I expect Backlash t be better than usual (worst WWE Pay Per View of the year)?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2009, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Great American Bash is usually the worst in the year. Backlash usually ain't far behind though and I don't think it will be much different this year. They have two potentially good matches on the card and the rest are pretty much junk filler.

Apparently Kane vs Punk has been added to the card. I guess Kane was offended that he could be beaten by such a dodge DDT roll up.

Old 23 Apr 2009, 12:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Kane vs Punk makes sense kane would be mad, but seems to not justify a PPV match.
That being said, it should be a good match and could be made worth something if they put the briefcase on the line
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2009, 05:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Dont care...looks like a lame PPV
Old 23 Apr 2009, 07:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I'm saving my money for when the WWE starts to get rolling with a new batch of proper storylines again.