ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I don't see the point of the Draft anymore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2009, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default I don't see the point of the Draft anymore

Really why the **** do they even bother still having Drafts in the WWE anymore? All it ends up doing is switching the Titles from show to show and when one show has both equivalent titles they just draw out some ridiculous storyline where eventually down the line it returns to the Status Quo. That and there are that many cross brand matches these days it doesn't ****ing matter all that much in hindsight. All the Draft is good for is setting up different feuds and considering the WWE can only operate with stay 2 feuds at a time per show the rest of the show is random filler matches for people chasing titles... Or something else completely.

That and why the hell include Divas in the Drafts? Nobody gives a shit about their ****ing division, it's Garbage.

I just see the Draft as some arbitrary exercise where they get a whole bunch of random guys together and say you'll work pre-dominantly Monday now instead of filming on Tuesday or vice versa.

They really didn't need a draft this year at all... They should just do the occasional talent trade every now and again rather then waiting until after Wrestlemania, makes more sense then having some guy go un-used for long periods of time before getting him some time.
Old 18 Apr 2009, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default Re: I don't see the point of the Draft anymore

for hype to change things up on their show is all it is now really now that everyone goes back and forth across brands interchangably

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2009, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I know its kinda pointless but I still enjoy it. It always makes for a good three hours of really cool interbrand matches and some surprisingly cool moments.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2009, 02:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

the only thing i really gave a shit about in the draft was to see if they were going to bring back umaga.. other wise its just a small scramble of guys who get sent to a show to go face all the guys they just faced last year, its not that cool anymore. it was a good chance to try and push him back.. well even more so Kennedy.. the draft sucks.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2009, 03:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

WWE should do a real draft of NCAA wrestlers.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2009, 07:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I enjoyed the draft episode and was surprised a few times, but I have to agree with dante. there isn't much point at all anymore.
Talent trades here and there would be good fun and a much better idea.

I was actually quite hoping DH smith would be drafter to raw to join legacy, and then was let down when he got sent to ECW to probably join/fued with tyson kidd or evan bourne.

Twas relieving and disappointing at the same time to see vladimir drafted to ECW. Relieving because now he can go back to what he does best, chain wrestling with and squashing jobbers every week. disappointing because it feels like a huge waste of his push last year.

I'm really don't like Koslov. He has basically no chemistry with any main eventer and can barely sell.
antony is offline   Reply With Quote