ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Want to see Hogans retirement run.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2009, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's
Default Want to see Hogans retirement run.

I am a die hard Hogan fan. For the longest time I would say let him fight this superstar or that. I would defend his returns up and down forums. But it is time for even die hards like myself to ask for a Hogan retirement run. It shouldn't be with a Cena or a Orton. Like Flair it should be against another legend.

Last edited by Crimson; 10 Apr 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2009, 10:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Re: Want to see Hogans retirement run.

I hope Hulk Hogan dies before he ever steps foot in a wrestling ring again.

It'd be a bonus if he was killed in a car Nick is driving.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2009, 10:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Nah, he doesn't deserve that.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 10:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

No Job Hogan should stay far away from the ring. Defeating Orton was terrible, The Legend Killer was not allowed to defeat one of biggest legends of all. Of course the Michaels and Hogan match was terrible except for Michaels overselling to make Hogan look bad.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2009, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Michaels overselling on made Michaels look bad, lol. If Flair deserved a retirement match when he stayed in waaaay too long, certainly Hogan does.
Old 11 Apr 2009, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

**** you Crimson and your thread bumping bull shit. No one gives a **** about where you have been, where your mama has been, where the **** Hulk Hogan has been, or any other bullshit that you have to say. You were lame when you were here the first time and you are still mother****in lame now! PWF is going down the ****ing drain, and look what climbed out of the ****ing sewer, your sorry ass. The only retirement match you will ever see from Hogan is him trying to retire what is left of his hair, which isn't saying a lot.
Old 12 Apr 2009, 12:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Enticing me to break the rules? I will pass thank you.

Last edited by Crimson; 12 Apr 2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12 Apr 2009, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Faggot
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2009, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
You are beneath me

I have not provoked this. There is a warzone here. That will be the only place I will fight with anyone, if I even feel its worth it. But not anywhere else.

Last edited by Crimson; 12 Apr 2009 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12 Apr 2009, 02:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
I have not provoked this. There is a warzone here. That will be the only place I will fight with anyone, if I even feel its worth it. But not anywhere else.
pussy.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2009, 03:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
pussy.

No, just not dumb enough to take the bait.

Last edited by Crimson; 12 Apr 2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12 Apr 2009, 05:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

F uck you and F uck Hogans...the whole f ucking family Hogans...
Old 12 Apr 2009, 08:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I love this thread
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2009, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't even know this guy but this is funny.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2009, 04:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
You are beneath me

I think its funny and I'm the target of it.