ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW April 6th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2009, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Default RAW April 6th

Fell asleep about half way through RAW, so I missed the Santina segment, and the main event.

Really enjoyed the tag match, makes me more dissapointed we didn't get that match at Mania over that battle royal.

Vickie as GM of RAW, honestly not to crazy of hearing excuse me over and over everynight. I know she gets awesome heat, but when I hear her, I want to change the channel because her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Edge's new shirt, the hand holding the heart, just awesome, he always has the best shirts.

You still got it! Steamboat last night was spectacular. Props to that match because my wife actually took notice and she never pays attention when wrestlings on.

Did you notice Punk eyeing Cena throughout the match and afterwards. I'm huge fan when a wrestler never stops working, and does those small things that intrigue the fans make you ask what if questions. I got a feeling now we might see Punk at the end of a last man standing match.

Glad to hear big Dave is back, would love to see him turn on Triple H and join legacy. On another note I know its good protective booking if say orton pins Shane and wins the title, but Orton still has yet to ever get a big clean win without his opponent running a gauntlet, or not being able to use their finisher, and he realy needs a big win to cement himself permanetly as a main event player. Maybe Triple H can remember HBK, Foley, Austin and Hogan all putting him over more than once.

Otherwise good RAW after Mania and intrigued for the draft next week.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2009, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: RAW April 6th

from what I watched of some of these matches whilst at work today some of them were better than the Mania matches. For instance: the divas match and the tag team lumberjack match could have and should have found their way into mania over the shitty diva battle royal and the stupid IC title match fiasco.

RAW was a good wrestling show this week but I question the Backlash booking so far. I've already seen everything the Cena vs Edge rivalry has and I don't really care if they are going at it again in a LMS match. It will be a good match but I'm over that rivalry. Also a six man tag match for the title sounds like something TNA would do. Why would the guys who don't have the title on the line really fight for it or really care? Its stupid. 6 man tags are never that great especially when they are essentially throw together teams with no real chemistry too. Trips and Orton should have another singles match and it should be booked properly this time with ref bumps and run ins. Not this stupid 6 man tag nonsense.

Trips should retain in a 6 man tag setting. Orton should only take the strap in a one on one contest with Trips. If his second reign is going to work he needs to look like a ****ing beast.

On a side note. Has anyone noticed Orton's new style of focusing all these attacks on the head of his opponent? Its ****ing awesome. He did it at WM and with Vince as well on RAW. It looks really cool. Dropping elbows and knees onto the head of his opponent repeatedly and focusing everything on their head to work up to the punt kick to the head makes perfect sense.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 08 Apr 2009 at 09:16 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2009, 05:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah Raw was pretty good, wrestling the week after Mania usually is though so it's no suprise.

Legacy vs The McMahons and Batista should be interesting, I wasn't expecting Big Dave to come back so soon so I sure as heck was suprised when I heard his music.

The Santina segment was absolutely hilarious.

The All Star match was pretty solid.

The Tag Title lumberjack was good but I wish Miz and Morrison would've picked up the win.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2009, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

santina was gold - probably my favorite mic worker in wwe from an entertainment standpoint right now.

i'd like to see legacy beat the tar out of shane to make it a 3 on 2 handicap match for backlash, as technically hhh or batista alone should be able to take the 2 other legacy guys in a 2 on 1 handicap match, so it's kind of a wash-type-thing there.

i would love a batista turn and popping him into legacy there though - maybe then re-form the whole mcmahon family deal. BRING BACK STABLES.

i still miss

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2009, 07:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
On a side note. Has anyone noticed Orton's new style of focusing all these attacks on the head of his opponent? Its ****ing awesome. He did it at WM and with Vince as well on RAW. It looks really cool. Dropping elbows and knees onto the head of his opponent repeatedly and focusing everything on their head to work up to the punt kick to the head makes perfect sense.
Didn't notice that, Thanks for pointing that out...

I can't remember much from RAW, I went out Drinking straight after so it's kinda shady from here, all I remember it was a Good show and Batista came back and Santino is Hilarious.

And that the Tag Match was pretty good as well... Ohhh right Morrison did a Shooting Star Press into the Lumberjacks... ****ing Sick. Makes you wonder if Johnny is going to be Drafted to RAW and the whole Miz and Morrison team will finally break-up once and for all.
Old 10 Apr 2009, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I really dig this Santina stuff too. I love how he has all these mannerisms and the voice and what not. ****ing funny shit.

I reckon Miz and Morrison won't be broken up. They are nothing if not a tag team. We already know the WWE doesn't think either of them takes it serious enough to be a singles competitor.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pro wrestling, raw, wrestling forums, wwe