ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wrestlemania 25 update thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2009, 09:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Re: wrestlemania 25 update thread

Clean win for HHH...LMAO LMAO...

wow...nothing else to say...

I'm out of this b i t c h ...
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

gay.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Orton destroys the whole mcmahon family..Wins the Rumble..And the payoff?...WAIT...THERE IS NONE. ****ING BULLSHIT.

AND WTF IS CM WINNING AGAIN FOR?..DID YOU HEAR THE CROWD BOO? SHIT ALL OVER THAT.
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

That main event was the biggest let down in WM history. I don't care as much that Trips won as much but no Mcmahons, no legacy and no crowd involvement totally shat on it. It should have been a mid card main event then the crowd might have believed Orton would get the win. The heel never wins the last match on the mania card though. Trips had to win. ****ing stupid. Taker vs HBK should have been the main event, it always should have been. They ****ed this pretty bad. I will write up some more detailed thoughts when I get back from work tonight.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

My thoughts from the other forum..

The actual wrestling was solid..But the booking was ****ing retarded. No reason to have CM win..No reason to have Cena win. No reason to have Orton lose. Kid Rock's bullshit went on way too mother****ing long.

How the **** do you have what Orton and HHH did to each other in the buildup..Have a ref bump..AND NO ****ING MCMAHON'S?...WTF?...HHH just hits a pedigree and THAT'S IT?...REALLY?...WHAT THE SHIT?

The triple threat SUCKED..And needed to be earlier on the card.

I can't get over CM winning again..What the **** was the point. They obviously didn't have confiidence in his title run the first time..Why..the ****...I just..I'm dumbfounded....MVP and Christian were MASSIVELY over. One of those two should have taken it. I don't get it.

And whoever booked the HHH/Orton match needs to be shot. There was hardly any wrestling at all. It was boring as ****..And nowhere near there other matches. I have no clue how it was so bad with these two. Just..I dunno..
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Oh..BTW a 30 second match for the IC title?...GREAT. GREAT WAY TO GIVE IT SOME CREDIBILITY WWE. PUT IT ON A ****ING MIDGET IN A 30 SECOND MATCH..****ING AWESOME.
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

They werent booing for punk...they cheered when he won.

I think the boos were cause they wanted kane to win, you could see they were booing that kane was about to fall then he grabbed punk and they cheered. then punk won and they cheered.

People love kane
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

They were booing when CM stopped Christian. I mean..BOOOOOOOING.
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I watched a pretty decent stream and watched the match twice now, they weren't booing that hard.

Again, they booed but then they cheered wildly when punk WON the match
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:39 PM   #25 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I ordered it on a big screen TV..And they booed the absolute **** out of CM when he stopped Christian.
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:43 PM   #26 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Ok, but the crowd still loved that he WON.
Old 05 Apr 2009, 10:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

But they wanted Christian or MVP that much more.
Old 06 Apr 2009, 01:04 AM   #28 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Who cares...none of those 3 f uckers gonna do anything decent anyways...
Old 06 Apr 2009, 08:23 AM   #29 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I agree with One. They wanted Christian to take it badly. But when CM Punk did take it they didn't seem that shitty. Punk is not quite as over as Christian with that crowd. But Vince hates Christian so there was no way he was winning. The only other guy who could have taken it was MVP but it looks like they aren't through torturing him in the mid card yet. CM Punk better get taken seriously this time. The guy did nothing wrong on his first run and got screwed by Orton and they aren't even pushing Orton as a title holder anyway.

It seems like Orton is just like Jericho atm. A top heel who will never really get given a decent title run cos the WWE feels they lose momentum when they are champions (I'd prob agree a bit with this actually).

I agree with alot of what you say One. I was watching Mania and thinking that none of the wrestling was that bad it was just the **** awful booking that killed alot of it. Kid Rock was on too long. IC title match was way too short and pointless. Triple threat had no exciting Vickie involvement whatsoever and a predictable as hell ending. Orton vs Trips had no involvement from others with was horseshit and it was booked too short and as the last match on the card making it obvious the face would win. Taker vs HBK which was always going to be the match of the night was not the main event which was ridiculous. Too many people were booked in the MITB match again. The tag unification match wasn't on the card (WTF! this made me so pissed off). The Jericho match should not have been on a WM card (but Steamboat was great). Rourke involvement was dragged on way too long for what was the obvious conclusion.

All that's without even really nit picking the booking. WWE need to stop trying to do surprise booking and just be traditional with their booking. That's why I like the WWE. If I wanted stupid illogical booking I'd watch TNA.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2009, 11:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
I watched a pretty decent stream and watched the match twice now, they weren't booing that hard.

Again, they booed but then they cheered wildly when punk WON the match
It's not uncommon for FSU fans to lie.