ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cuck Fena

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Mar 2009, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Cuck Fena

John Cena Challenges The Rock At WM26
Article By: Ryan Clark | Posted on: March 29, 2009, 1:23am

Source: MTV.com

Over the past year, John Cena has been very vocal about his feelings towards Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and how he's turned his back on the wrestling industry. Cena has called The Rock out on several occasions, saying The Rock has gone back on his word that he'd always remember the fans who made him a star. Now, Cena wants to settle their score in the ring.

In an interview with MTV, Cena said he wants to wrestle The Rock Dwayne Johnson at WrestleMania 26 for a one-night-only showdown of action stars. "I've been trying to wrestle him," Cena told MTV's Josh Horowitz. "It's not that he won't accept the challenge. He truly has a full plate."

Cena then set a date for the possible showdown and revealed that he's not even that confident that he could beat the Great One. "What a better showdown .. Dwayne Johnson, or The Rock, or whatever he wants to be called .. versus John Cena at, let's say, WrestleMania 26. I'm not even saying I'm going to win. He's a hell of an athlete. God-given ability. One of the nicest people ever to grace a WWE ring. I'd just like to get him back for a night."
____

Jealousy take a new level...I guess doesn't realized that he is not even in Rock's league...what a joke...
Old 28 Mar 2009, 11:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Re: Cuck Fena

I might actually root for Cena here. Never been a Rock fan.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2009, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
I might actually root for Cena here. Never been a Rock fan.
Heel Rock was awesome...before everyone cheered him and forced him face.

He got to a level where people cheered him no matter what kind of lame shit he said.

Rock vs Mankind, I Quit match...Mankind's hands cuffed behind his back and Rock repeatedly pummeled him with stiff chair shots...probably one of my favorite moments in wrestling. Absolutely brutal and I loved it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2009, 02:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Heel Rock was awesome...before everyone cheered him and forced him face.

He got to a level where people cheered him no matter what kind of lame shit he said.

Rock vs Mankind, I Quit match...Mankind's hands cuffed behind his back and Rock repeatedly pummeled him with stiff chair shots...probably one of my favorite moments in wrestling. Absolutely brutal and I loved it.
Now that you mention it, Rock and Cena are the same goddamned thing. Exactly the same thing ruined them.

I agree with you on both counts. That match was brutal.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2009, 06:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
Now that you mention it, Rock and Cena are the same goddamned thing.
Cena shouldn't even be in the same sentence with The Rock...

Don't get me wrong...I totally believe he has been carrying the company the last few years on his back...no one can deny that...

but to keep repeatedly say that Rock is a sell out is just retarded...
Old 29 Mar 2009, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I like both guys alot and if it did happen I would expect an awesome match, I wouldn't be able to make a choice on who to root for though I'd be happy with whoever won it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2009, 02:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

cena's main following is tweenybopper girls who buy his stuff.

rock had 90 percent of wrestling fans following him, and was one of the few who successfully translated across other mediums besides the ring.

his snl host job (the first one) was hilarious.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2009, 02:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah Cena and Rock are pretty much the same thing, Cena falls back on his Superhuman White Rapper thing but Rock... Was just unadulterated Awesome. Sure the Rock wasn't some wrestling servient or purist but the man was ****ing Money, He was so Entertainment that his few shortcomings in the ring were overshadowed, greatly overshadowed by his phenomenal promo skills.

That and no one can sell like the Rock, Example would be him taking a Stunner. he may have a pretty dead move set but he made each one of those generic moves his own. An Overly Elaborate Elbow Drop, A Uranagi and Face Smacks are generally unspoken Rock Trademarks in the Wrestling World.

EDIT - Wait, No... Rock and Cena aren't the same thing, Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cena

Although I would gladly pay to see a Rock vs. Cena match at Mania, Gladly

Last edited by Dante; 30 Mar 2009 at 08:32 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2009, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aba
(>.<)

Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Yeah Cena and Rock are pretty much the same thing, Cena falls back on his Superhuman White Rapper thing but Rock... Was just unadulterated Awesome. Sure the Rock wasn't some wrestling servient or purist but the man was ****ing Money, He was so Entertainment that his few shortcomings in the ring were overshadowed, greatly overshadowed by his phenomenal promo skills.

That and no one can sell like the Rock, Example would be him taking a Stunner. he may have a pretty dead move set but he made each one of those generic moves his own. An Overly Elaborate Elbow Drop, A Uranagi and Face Smacks are generally unspoken Rock Trademarks in the Wrestling World.

EDIT - Wait, No... Rock and Cena aren't the same thing, Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cena

Although I would gladly pay to see a Rock vs. Cena match at Mania, Gladly
Exactly, would be a ****ing funny match with all those superman comebacks.
Aba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2009, 11:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've got a lot of respect for Cena as a wrestler. The guy gives it his all, and he has worked his way to the top of the industry. I really like his ability, his intensity, and the passion he brings to the ring, but seriously he needs to concentrate on actual wrestlers.

That being said, Cena isn't half the wrestler The Rock was. When The Rock was full time wrestling, he was THE best. I've been watching WWF/E since 1983 or so and I've never seen ANYONE like The Rock. Everything he did in the ring looked like a million bucks. Every time he grabbed the mic, you HAD to listen and it ALWAYS entertained.

Look at The Rock's WMX8 match with Hogan. About 6 or 7 minutes in, the guy realizes that in THAT match, in front of THAT crowd, despite the fact that he was booked as the babyface, he was the heel.

Without breaking stride, The Rock switched wrestling styles...hitting Hogan on the break, sliding under the ropes to get away from punches, using a "dirty" style. Not to mention the fact that he made an 87 year old, fat and out of shape has-been look like a serious, formidable opponent. It was one of the finest performances in wrestling I've ever seen.

What'd Cena do a couple of years ago at One Night Stand when everyone in the building was cheering for him to lose to RVD?? He put his head down and gutted it out. Not that there's anything wrong with that...I mean...you've GOT to do your job, right??

But The Rock is just so much better on EVERY SINGLE LEVEL than Cena was...it's just no competition.

Furthermore, saying The Rock has turned his back on his fans is like saying Cena has turned his back on all his OVW fans.

Seriously...John...you are an ACTOR. Just because you're toiling on the road and wrecking your body 300 days a year, and Dwayne Johnson is making movies from the comfort of Hollywood, with the luxury of a stunt double...it doesn't mean he's turned his back on his fans.

Essentially the guy got a PROMOTION. It's all good, and if you would begrudge a person for the level of success that the person has so clearly EARNED, then you're nothing but a bitch. Fact is, you're not as good as The Rock was. More likely than not, you'll never be. The guy was IMO the best ever. There's no shame in falling short of that.

Now stop being a bitch and deal with it, slappy.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2009, 11:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Aba
(>.<)

Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

100% agreed.
Aba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2009, 01:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This shit would draw huge and go down as a legendary match and anyone trying to deny it is lying to themselves.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2009, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Heel Rock would never work against Cena, the older then 13 fan base would cheer for Rock no matter how the storyline was painted.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2009, 05:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

This thread really makes me miss the Rock...

On a side note, Race to Witch Mountain was shyte, Rock made it watchable shyte though
Old 26 Apr 2009, 11:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Saw Witch mountain. It was ok. definitely watchable. Most of the dialogue was pretty awful though, especially from the kid-aliens.

I would totally like to see Rock beat cena. the other way around would be truly awful
antony is offline   Reply With Quote