ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Weekly Thread 23rd - 29th March

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2009, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default WWE Weekly Thread Leading to Wrestlemania

Well yeah, putting this here incase anybody has anything to say...

RAW is on Tommorow for us in Australia so you know, I'll post something on it then.

Last edited by Dante; 01 Apr 2009 at 01:58 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2009, 06:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Re: WWE Weekly Thread 23rd - 29th March

Read the spoilers and looking forward to watching it tomorrow. Sounds like a ****ing amazing show on paper.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2009, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

i was wondering they were holding out before they were gona do that with jerricho.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2009, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

RAW
Jericho's opening promo to Flair was fan-****ing-tastic. Jericho marching out from the production truck to the ring was a great touch to Jericho's character that is acting above the law.

But that ****ing beat down was extraordinary, Jericho whooped the crap outta Flair who basically looked like he was told not to even look like he was going to put up a fight after getting popped in the mouth. Flair was bleeding after one punch too and he was bleeding freaking everywhere. Jericho worked Flair pretty hard for that Beatdown too, ripping his shirt and throwing his shoe in the crowd, Just Great but the best part of all was when Jericho stomped that Rolex. I think that cinched it, ultimate heel movie especially when you hear about the sentimental value of the Rolex.

Jeff Hardy vs. Dolph Ziggler Extreme Rules
Seemed like a fitting match to follow such an epic beat down, Surprised Dolph got in some decent offense in the match before Jeff hit the usual spots leading up the Swanton. All of them except that Whisper in the Wind, Notice Jeff has added an additional Twisting variant to the Twist of Fate so he doesn't have a complete carbon copy Twist of Fate to Matt who really should listen to JR's commentary and re-name it the Twist of Hate.

Then Cena delivers a Dr Seuss Christmas special like promo, That's what they made him do with 2 weeks until mania, read some horrible rhyming Q-card to a camera to suffice as a promo while he does Leno.

8 Man Money in The Bank Preview Tag match
The 8 Man tag match did Highlight an interesting point in the ratio of Heels and Faces. 6 Faces and 2 Heels. Shelton and Mark Henry are the two only legitimate heels competing in the match. Kane whilst being a Tweener on paper garners the largest crowd support of the bunch. All an all it was a pretty nothing match until the end when it all brokedown and everyone started taking each other out, Even after the match when Finlay attacked everyone with the Ladder, next week it'll probably end with Kofi getting the win but Henry standing tall at the end of it... That's the only pattern I can see at the moment, everyone gets there moment before MITB match to stand tall, everyone except Kofi and Henry have had their moments.

Edge vs, Big Show
Edge and Show's match then boils over more angst between the three, so god damn over it, Wrestlemania can't get here son enough, I want this stupid ass melodrama crap to end right NOW! Your usual Show match, Show whoops on them for a bit until they target his knee so they can get the upper hand for a bit. Show ties Edge up to knock the stuffing out of him, Chavo intervenes and gets Speared accidentally by Edge who then suffers a Huge Bear Claw like Swat from Show, it literally looked like a Limp wrist swat to Edge's chin. End of another lackluster match.

Mysterio vs. Regal
Then Rey Mysterio works a quick match with Regal to build up for his match at Wrestlemania, it really seems like the Intercontinental Championship match is Filler of all the matches on the Card, it seems the most pointless at Wrestlemania. Even the Diva Match has a purpose. Again Mysterio wins in a quick match with his 619 into Springboard Splash combo and then Dropkicks JBL... Mysterio actually looked like such a jerk for Slingshot Drop kicking JBL like that, What did JBL do to Mysterio to deserve that? He accepted his challenge and was applauding Mysterio's win.. WTF Mysterio?

Santino Marella vs. Mickie James
Freaking Hilarious, Santino stating his claim to complete in the Diva Battle Royale as he sees not being involved would be a case of sexual discrimination and he would qualify by beating Mickie James with one hand tied behind his back. Obviously Mickie was going to win from the start but some of the offense Santino got in was down right ingenious, that steamroller idea was Gold. That spinning back hook kick Mickie hit for the win looked piss weak though..

Legacy vs Triple H handicap Match
Dear God, Orton is ****ing Supreme, watching as the Beatdown built up into Stephie getting Spike DDT'd into the mat as Trips looks on helplessly handcuffed to the top rope was ****ing Awesome...BEYOND AWESOME. Holy Crap, Stephie is a trooper for Agreeing to take that Elevated DDT and the deranged look in Orton's eyes as he delivered it and hovered over her body. Hell his mannerisms were perfect as he savagely swatting Hunter's grasp from Stephie's leg. The Smile... The Kiss... The Sledgehammer Shot... Perfect, one of the best and most shocking conclusions of RAW ever. Yes I would put this above Orton Punting Vince into Next year...

Not long now until a New Age of Orton is in session under the New Orton law.. Can't Wait

ECW
Carlito vs Morrisom
Kicking off ECW we have the two tag team champions facing off, The Bella twins has split up, one with the Colons and one with Miz and Morrison. Morrison hitting some sweet looking offense in this match, especially that Bicycle Enzuguri. It was a great match up until Morison decides to throw in the towel and head backstage when Teddy announces a Lumberjack match for Mania to show you what everyone else is doing for Wrestlemania. However Striker's info about Lumberjack matches was quite informative, the story about Paul Bunyan. Match continues right where it left off and Carlito scores the Pinfall with the Backstabber.

Howard Finkel has been announced in the Hall of Face, man this dude has put up with a ton of crap.

Good the banter between Todd and Matt at the commentator's desk is fantastic, Back and fourth its one of the highlights of ECW these days.

Jack Swagger & Tyson Kidd vs. Tommy Dreamer & Evan Bourne
Huh Swagger is finally back working after what was like 3 weeks off, Shame he won't be in competition at Wrestlemania and if he is then it'll probably be a Dark match. It seems like they're putting the Dreamer retirement angle on the back burner for a while.

A Blistering fast paced start with Bourne and Tyson, I'm actually digging Tyson more and more, he seems to have found his groove, When he trapped Dreamer against the Ropes for Swagger to boot it looked really clean. He's actually starting to look like a Dungeon graduate with how he executes his moves so cleanly. Dreamer hits a awkwardly looking neck breaker in the corner, looked brutal. Then tags in Evan Bourne with a Got Tag as he goes Crazy and hits another Beautiful looking Shooting Star Press.

MVP Lounge
MVP is Great, He seems to be the poster boy of the match at the moment. As much as a I love Shelton I really can't get behind him with a microphone in his hands, He's sounds forced whenever he talks. Kofi playing the heavy stereotype is somewhat nauseating, the heavy fake Jamaican Accent is really... silly. Kane is the biggest face in the match simply by the pop of being announced to say something. Strange way to end a promising segment but whatever.

Last edited by Dante; 26 Mar 2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 26 Mar 2009, 03:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I think you have said most of what I felt about this week Dante so I won't have a big run down of everything but I will make a few points on my thoughts for this week in the WWE:

1) Jericho's beat down of Flair was probably fairly real yet I gotta say that real punches always look faker than fake punches. So that made me less sold on it. But the ripping off of the clothing and the bleeding by Flair made this good, most of all the stomping off the watch was terrific. I could not believe that. That was ****ing so awesome. Jericho is the greatest heel going after Orton atm. He has a real bone to pick with the legends for stealing his spot light for some extra cash for fans that don't really care and its so hard to argue against his point, yet you hate him for that fact. Brilliance all over by Jericho. Flair's selling was a bit meh though.

2) Jeff is great in these little extreme squashes. I'm loving them. Especially that gut first drop onto the trash can, that looked sick.

3) The World Heavyweight Title WM storyline is so bad its depressing. Another nothing advancement on the story with Cena making stupid comedy promos that just don't cut it for a WM match up for a major title. Creative has dropped the ball on this one big time. Its actually the match I'm least interested in for Mania (equal to the IC title match).

4) Santino is awesome. I laughed out loud in his segment. I wish he had been added to the divas match, he deserved it, just for his efforts in that match. He looked ****ing ridiculous kicking Mickie's arse for a while with his hands tied behind his back. Brilliance. WWE comedy doesn't often work for me but that segment was an exception.

5) Orton is god. TOWC Orton. I've said it before and I'm sure Ill say it again. Orton may be a bit robotic on the mike at times but his mannerisms, facial expressions and intensity make up for it ten fold. This segment was the best of the night. The way he looked at Trips like he was almost intrigued by his suffering and then just plastered him with the sledge...moments like those are what WM feuds are all about. This has been one of my favorite roads to WM in a while.

ECW thoughts: Bourne is fantastic and well over, he should receive a push with the ECW strap sometime soon and be given a chance to work on his mike skills. I love Striker on commentary. I also ****ing love the tag feud between Miz, Morrison, Primo and Carlito. It has brought some brilliant matches to WWE free view programming and I'm totally pumped for the tag title unification match. The Bella twins splitting up over it is a nice touch too. Carlito has finally found his niche in tagging with Primo. With unified tag straps I hope we get more decent tag feuds like this one.

Old 27 Mar 2009, 03:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Raw was awesome. Jericho is awesome. Santino is hilarious. Orton is awesome.
It's all been said already I can't add much to it. just agree, although I find it interesting that during the mitb tag match, there was a loud sound clip of ric flair yelling during his promo before the jericho beatdown. The mitb participants and commentary team ignored it completely.

ECW. Solid match from JoMo and Carlito.
I can't get enough of Evan Bourne. He's just great to watch in the ring. I hope they give him a big push. MVP lounge was silly.
I'm really looking forward to seeing JoMo and Miz as undisputed tag champs, and seeing what they do with the tag division.

Smackdown.
The opening match was cool but very confusing.. a heel on each team....wut.
and Kane hitting Finlay, his partner. It was interesting to see a clean ending to one of these eight man matches. normally it just gets really messy with all eight in the ring and somebody hits their finisher and wins. Nobody wanted to interfere with kane winning.

Big show squashed Jesse and Festus. Not very entertaining.

I really want to see more from matt hardy. He could be a good main event heel. I also agree that 'Twist of hate' is a way cooler name for it now he's a heel.

Chavo doesn't seem to have done too much lately. I'd like to see him in some sort of angle. Chavo vs Rey was a pretty good match. I really thought it was over when mysterio went for the 619 the first time. Chavo dodged it at the very last second. I was impressed.
I assumed JBL would get involved during or after the match, but even then i was suprised to see it. Came right out of nowhere.

Replay of Cena's ridiculous hallmark card promo...wtf. he ditched the white rapper thing a while back..kinda. but now he does a limerick.

Cena comes out to the ring and cuts a promo about how great wrestlemania is. Yells about how he's going to mania and winning his title back. Show cut him off to talk about how he loves Vickie and to challenge Cena to a match for the main event

I am so sick of this storyline with Vickie. I can honestly say it is a story that makes me ashamed to be a fan. shame on you WWE creative. This time of year should be reserved for awesome storylines only.

Matt vs R-Truth
Matt did a lazy almost sarcastic version of his usual taunt on his way to the ring
I'm not a big fan of R-Truth, but this match is pretty great. That james brown dodge is so cool. Wheelbarrow suplex was gold
Dropkick counter to a top rope move looked great too.
Matt ducking the stupid elbow was great.
I smiled when JR said 'evil kick'
Matt won with the twist of fate. No surprises here, good match

Mixed tag match
John Nikki and Miz really looked like a stable during their entrance. I hope they keep her.
Miz still has green in his mohawk from St. Patty's day. can somebody tell em what he has written on his arm?
Epic knee from Morrison on Primo, preceded by a little dance.
Carlito did a cool move.. almost an inverted moonlight drive.
funny comentary when JR said dropkick from Carlito.......'s brother, Primo.
Match ended with the coolest backstabber i have ever seen. ever

Jeff promo. No paint today. Funny side note. Matt's myspace had a bulletin recently, claiming to be Jeff hacking Matt's page to advertise a dvd or something. I laughed

Replay from raw. best story in recent memory, more than counteracts the shame from the Vickie story.

Girl match. nothing happenned at all until gail kim returned to interfere.

HBK parodies taker. LOTS of white during the druids entrance( I assume Taker is one of the druids) then a pretty cool entrance from HBK as some sort of anti-undertaker. like a jesus version. I did not expect that seriously big smile when he took off his hat. I'm actualy becomming interested in this story a little bit now. It's a little over the top but kinda cool.

HBK cuts a bible promo. After the god entrance music again, his normal music plays. I find it funny that he cut a bible promo and then ladies moan at the beginning of his theme. It's a little bit of a contrast.

Taker then appears from under the mist. It looked like he came out of a hole in the ring. either that or it simply looked a little wierd as he climbed out of the robe
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2009, 07:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I think Ortons heel work was the best I've seen in the last decade. His facial expressions, body language last night was spot on, he was so damn sadistic and twisted he turned a fan of his, in me against him in that segment, and considering I don't care for Triple H was a helluva accomplishment to make me want to see Triple H hand him his ass.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2009, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I'm kinda getting over the Taker vs HBK feud after seeing Smackdown. Its far too gimmicky and over the top, even for a Taker feud. Still, the match should be great.

Old 30 Mar 2009, 07:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Well yeah only 3 things stood out in my mind about SmackDown!

Matt Hardy's promo was just a little too disturbing for my liking, seriously sitting there delivering some ****hole like promo about how he caused Jeff all the pain in his life and stopping every now and again to shower that Jack Russell with love and kisses, the kisses were really unsettling I was waiting for him to put the dog down and like I dunno... Stab it. It was supposed to add some dimension to his twisted hatred but made him look some what retarded.

"Awwww Mwah Mwah mwah mwah"... **Serious Face**

Just didn't Work, just made him look weird.

Second thing, that Backstabber was ****ing Sweet...

Third Thing, okay the whole tribute to Undertaker Shawn threw for Taker was over the top but God damn that grin he displayed as he took off that White Hat was glorious. You will never see a Grin so genuinely insincere then that one in the history of ever. That and that segment was really stupid and unneeded, maybe if they had Shawn work a match that night and beat his opponent with a Taker move like the Tombstone or the Devil's Gate, that would've been more... appeasing to say the least but you know the WWE, they'll take any excuse to push the "Supernatural" Powers of the Zombie Biker wearing Eye Linger.
Old 31 Mar 2009, 03:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

^Couldn't agree more with that post Dante. I really did not get into that Matt Hardy promo either. It didn't come across as evil at all it was just kinda crap and garnered no real heat on Matt as far as I was concerned. The Matt vs Jeff feud has been played out pretty ****ing poorly IMO. Started off ok with all the accidents and the Matt Hardy turn but then it just got lame. Still should be an awesome match at WM.

The Taker vs HBK shit has been ridiculous. I get it. HBK is reversing Taker's mind games. Woo. They have repeated that element 3 times now, all more corny than the last.

Old 31 Mar 2009, 07:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
FV1
Fresh Noob

FV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersFV1 will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Santino needs to be in that battle royal. I mean the Mankini should of been instant entry to it, lol.

I have to laugh that they continuously call Rey the underdog every single match and I don't remember him losing a match outside the elimination chamber since he's been on RAW. With Rey going over on RAW, I'm thinking JBL might actually pull off the upset at Mania.

Big Show with a clean win over Cena, and I was shocked. That was good booking and made Show look more like a threat going into the match. Wish Show would of Chokeslammed Edge aswell going into Mania, but I'm sure they will finally cross paths on Smackdown. Just happy to see them build toward the match without Vickie involved.

Good battle royal to hype the MITB, and am I the only one hoping for a Christian vs CM Punk feud down the road?

The Hardy video package was excellent, one of the best match hypes I've seen in some time, and really brought out the story behind the match and whats on the line.

HBK outsmarts the dead man again, HBK has outsmarted and made fool out of the dead man for weeks. HBK beleives and thinks he's got the deadmans number, but I think he's got hell to pay come ppv time.

I liked the ending to RAW going off the air during the melee, really leaving things up in the air come ppv time. That was one thing I liked about Nitro they would cut off the show leaving you wanting to see what happened next.

I think I'm feeling better about Mania than I did, Hardy match feels like more now, along with triple threat. I wish they went a different route and gave JBL more to talk to rey about than "amigo". MITB battle royal was a good idea to showcase a little before the ppv.
FV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2009, 01:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

I have no idea how Santino does it but he makes some of the most stupid jackass things watch able, any idiot can come down the ring and protest equal rights until they're blue in the face then strut around in a Mankini but Santino has some kind of unmatched flare and Charisma with his Ring persona. Santino must be the envy of the Locker as each and every week he gets to make a complete jackass of himself in front of the Divas and then they all invariably gang rush him.

That Multi-Diva Tag match was stupid, all they did was use it to get that random Tiffany chick over against Katie Burchill... Wow really, use a Giant Tag match where only 4 chicks competed to start some new feud for ECW... Yeah, Great use of air-time guys.

The Match between Jericho and Lawler was interesting, King still can deliver a solid performance when needed, Jericho wins in a pretty straight forward affair, Jericho dominates, King gets in his signature offence and then eventually taps out to the Boston Crab. I refuse to acknowledge it as the Walls of Jericho ever. I was also hoping Jericho would lift Lawler onto his feet and Break his Codes then go over to his Crown sitting in the corner and stomp that into tiny pieces right in front of a dazed Lawler. Or at least hit him with it...

Then some random Wrestlemania Warm-Up match between JBL and Mysterio, the sad thing is it's probably just a summarised shortened rehearsal of their Mania match but I don't exactly see how it could possibly get any better than what they showed on RAW. They'll probably kick out of a finisher or two but that'll be about it, except I expect JBL to win at Mania though... So whatever.

The Match with Cena and Big Show was rather enjoyable to be honest, Big Show actually had to carry most of the match which made it a rather slow affair to watch but there was a few interesting things that happened here and there like Big Show absolutely shoulder blocking Cena out of the Air, Looked incredible. Cena unable to put on the STFU was interesting but the way Michael Cole so obviously stated it you have to expect Cena to lock it in a Mania and probably win from it. I was hoping Show would've just slugged Cena after the failed FU attempt but I suppose you gotta save that for Mania as well, 10 Bucks says Cena kicks out of the KO Punch at Mania, 10 BUCKS!

Then Edge came out and I dunno... Punched Cena a few times after the match to send a message....apparently. Looked tacked on so Edge wasn't left out of the mix this week on RAW, whatever, maybe something else will happen on SmackDown!

Ugh Shawn Michaels and his long boring Promos about having No Fear of the Undertaker, seriously didn't Batista, Edge and Orton all say the same thing for the past 3 years before they jobbed to that Zombie Biker. Although you have to admit Shawn has done it with more style and pinnace then previous opponents. On a side note... that Super Kick missed.

The Battle Royale was I dunno, reasonable to continue the build for the Money in the Bank, Kane winning with a nice finish spot of throwing Christian into Punk, looked like a rough landing for Christian in particular.

That final Orton Promo was well frankly quite boring, it was Orton going 'look at this giant summary of my build up to Wrestlemania and my awesome Back-story. By the Way you guy need to boo me at the end of this so I'm going to ask you all to shut up.' But I did like the twist of Vince and Shane coming out to face off against Legacy, Shame RAW ran off air before we could see who was standing tall at the end but I suppose it’s a fitting way to lead into Wrestlemania.

The New Legacy Shirts look dumb, The Evolution logo was ****ing tits and was far and away better then the 'L' over a shield with the catchphrase "Born Better" on the back, Honestly it could've Been Better... Pun Indeed

Last edited by Dante; 01 Apr 2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01 Apr 2009, 02:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So why has everyone been creaming over Orton recently? He's boring as all hell on the mic.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2009, 02:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

antony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersantony will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Raw thoughts

Diva match, waste of time.
Santino is pure awesome. He mentioned equal rights then said the ladies should go to the kitchen and cook him something.
The women's division is so boring at the moment that I'm glad Santino is there to make it watchable.
I would love to see more of Santino. He is just way too funny. I saw a 'push santino' sign. I whole heartedly agree

Y2J vs King
Short match, King taps to the walls. Jericho leaves, comes back, gets punched, rolls out of the ring and cuts a decent promo on his mania match. It's interesting that they've changed the rules a little, making it an elimination match

For some reason there was a promo for the cena vs show match in the middle of this ad break . wtf fox 8

Legacy promo. Interestingly, they have just debuted the new legacy shirt on tv. It's been on wweshop for a few weeks now. I don't like it much but i suppose it will do for now. I hope they get a better design

HBK comes out of a casket. slight audio problem, ad break, replay with sound.

Rey vs JBL.
I don't understand why they would have a one on one match on the last show before mania. I'm also curious as to what it is that JBL is going to do at mania that will be 'historic'
Rey gets pushed to the corner right off the bell and JBL hits a lazy, ****y big boot.
I'm getting sick of Rey always being called 'underdog' He wins infrequently.
wow Rey just won completely clean. didn't see that coming. I assumed there would be a countout or a DQ or something.

Cena vs Show
Show did an interesting move when he tied cena in the ropes in almost a camel clutch/steiner recliner on the top rope. I laughed when Cena went for the shoulderblock and failed
There was a sign in the audience saying ' I'm surrounded by marks'
Show stood on cena several times. coool
Cena went for the STFU and couldn't reach....lol.
Show gets the clean win via chokeslam after cena can't lift show for the FU.
Edge then comes in and rapes cena with punches. Show does nothing. Edge looked pretty angry/evil here, kinda like when he was beig awesome just before his TLC match with taker.

HBK cuts a promo. lights go out.Taker is in the ring alone. Destroys the set, looks in the casket, turns around, gets superkicked. break, replay.

MITB battle royale
A pretty standard battle royale really. Cool ending though, seeing kane gorilla press christian into punk.

randy orton comes out. They show the footage from when HHH turned on randy after he won the title from benoit at summerslam. The score was awesome.
They show highlights from recent months. Randy wins the rumble, Randy pwns the Mcmahon family.
Randy abandons the IED angle by claiming he knew exactly what he was doing the entire time.
They bleeped 'pissed off' the second time but not the first. odd.
Replay from last week. more awesome music. i actualy really like these promos, i just don't look forward to watching it again tomorrow and friday. its a good thing i can fast forward through them now.

Interesting new stipulations. If Hunter uses a hammer or gets counted out, or uses a hammer, he loses his title.

Promo wasn't really that great but it worked well enough I think

Vince returns.. cool
Shane returns...cooler
Hunter comes out.
good god they look like a frikkin stable.
mcmahon stable rapes the security and heads into the ring to fight.

Raw ended prematurely. but i enjoyed that final bit
Old 01 Apr 2009, 02:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
ASK HIM!

Orton may not be that great on the mic, but you only really need to watch the end of last weeks raw to see why everyone loves him so much