ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

replica wrestling belt.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2009, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
matt the dragon

matt17 is on a distinguished road
Default replica wrestling belt.......

hey i'm looking to buy a replica wresting belt of any kind. anyone know where i could get one for a decent price...........
matt17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2009, 03:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Re: replica wrestling belt.......

www.highspots.com

Yeah.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2009, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
matt the dragon

where
Old 14 Mar 2009, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt17 View Post
where
Um. Like I said, www.highspots.com.

Specifically: http://www.highspots.com/title-belts.asp?id=50

Or, you just click the link I originally gave you, and click "Title Belts".

Old 14 Mar 2009, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

n00b...only Trev is nice enough to answer him/her or it...
Old 15 Mar 2009, 12:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
n00b...only Trev is nice enough to answer him/her or it...
I'm not a nice guy tho. I'm really not.

This ****in' guy sent me two private messages about this shit. I don't understand how it's possible that he doesn't understand how to follow a goddamned link.

I mean, how the hell did he get here? Was the computer he's on just open to this page and logged into an account?

How the hell did he get back to this page to ask me again?

Old 15 Mar 2009, 01:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
matt the dragon

im not a nice guy neither b****.. look at my pic....

I LOVE MEN. REALLY..I DO.

Last edited by The_One; 15 Mar 2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 01:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
im not a nice guy neither b****.. look at my pic
I ****ing helped you out, ****sucker. You whine to me over a PM that you got laid off and are looking for a deal on a stupid toy wrestling belt for your retard kid, and you can't follow a simple goddamned link on your screen.

I hope you get prostate cancer in your ****ing gums, you invalid.

As far as your "pic" I see three faggots, one catcher, two pitchers. I'm guessing you're the sloppy power bottom in front. Queer. I hope your kid has an encounter with a Dylan Kliebold type. Cu.nt.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 02:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

His post is fixed Trev.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 02:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
His post is fixed Trev.
I kinda exploded up there, didn't I?

Rough night at work.
Old 15 Mar 2009, 02:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
matt the dragon

look u ****in fag... u sound hard on the internet ur prob a ****in pussy u bitch... im not the guy in the front ****head... u sound pretty badass tell me where ur at and ill come to u bitch than say that shit to me.... dont say anything unless its an adress... this is a fag site anyways tlkin shit like whats up for wrestlemania... or who likes big papa pump... what fags u r a ****in queer... i bet u would like to **** that fag... so u tell me where u r and dont hide behind ur man bitch
Old 15 Mar 2009, 03:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
look u ****in fag... u sound hard on the internet ur prob a ****in pussy u bitch... im not the guy in the front ****head... u sound pretty badass tell me where ur at and ill come to u bitch than say that shit to me.... dont say anything unless its an adress... this is a fag site anyways tlkin shit like whats up for wrestlemania... or who likes big papa pump... what fags u r a ****in queer... i bet u would like to **** that fag... so u tell me where u r and dont hide behind ur man bitch
Even if I told you where I am, how the **** are you going to afford to get here?

Your poor cracker ass can't even afford a toy title belt for that Down's Syndrome baby of yours, how the hell are you going to get out to the left coast.

I hear there's a sale on Pete Rose wigs. You Georgia faggot.

And yes, everyone talks shit anonymously on the internet, stupid. Though I guess if you can't follow a simple hyperlink there ain't much chance you'd know much else about what goes on here.

Lastly, you ain't the guy in front. I underestimated you. You're a "top", eh? Good for you.

Enjoy the HIV while it lasts. Soon you'll be sipping broth like Robert Reed.