ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

JR blog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2009, 06:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default JR blog

we should have a thread where we can post some of the stuffs JR writes in his blogs...that we totally agree with...I'll go ahead and start it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR in his new blog
"Dwayne's work ethic while he was in WWE was beyond approach as was his character. He was never a problem and no one ever put forth more effort in the ring. The results he attained are documented. There may be some who say they would not have done what Dwayne did which was simply change vocations/jobs but the vast majority of wrestlers that I have ever known would have done the same thing if given the opportunity," Ross continued "I am proud of Dwayne's WWE accomplishments and I am a big fan of his movie work. Dwayne Johnson will always have the wrestling business in his blood but he simply went into another line of work. Why do people find that so hard to understand?"
Old 27 Feb 2009, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I totally agree with JR on that one.

It's one of the most irritating things for me to see on a wrestling forum when someone is calling him a sellout, as a fan of his I miss seeing him every week on WWE television but I've come to terms with the fact that he doesn't wrestle anymore.

He said in his book that becoming an actor was always his lifelong dream and now he's living his dream and I'm happy for him and still support him by seeing his movies, I don't understand why other people who continually call him a sellout can't be happy for him.

Those people who call him a sellout know damn well that if given the opportunity to become a famous actor that they would do it in a heartbeat, so they just need to get off his back and let him live his dream.

Now with that said if he ever did make a return to the ring even if it were for one night...I would totally mark out like a little girl
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2009, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

People call the Rock a sellout because they're sad he left.

Honestly, The Rock as a full time wrestler is probably the best all around wrestler I've ever seen. The Rock as a part time wrestler is pretty...meh.

Sad thing is that Rock as a part time wrestler is better than 90% of the Professional Wrestling Industry today.

However true that is, begrudging a guy for what he did is like begrudging someone for accepting a huge promotion. It's Hateration and is the product of bitchassness.

Bitchassness must be extinguished from the Earth.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2009, 12:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The Rock only wanted to be an actor because he fucked himself up playin college football, got replaced by Warren Sapp...and then wasn't good enough to be drafted by an NFL team. He got picked up by a CFL team and dropped like a bad habit a few months later.

THEN he got that acting bug.

But of course he realized that his talents were minimal and he was a no-name....so he went into wrestling like his pop and his grandpop....

Then people noticed.
Then Rocky got work.
Then Rocky became Dwayne.

Of course that being said...
The Rock is a big reason why wrestling is still around. IMO.
The Rock and Stone Cold kept the WWF afloat.

To this day, the arena would explode if they heard "If you smel-l-l-l-l-l-l-l....."

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2009, 10:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR about Shamrock vs. Lashley
Hard to believe that Ken Shamrock will fight Bobby Lashley in a MMA contest later this month as I understand it. There was a time that I could see the veteran, 45 year old Shamrock, a former WWE superstar, schooling the MMA rookie Lashley but that ship has long since sailed. I have great respect for Ken but he's outstayed his welcome in the octagon, cage, whatever and needs to teach and coach and stop fighting. I look for Lashley to completely dominate Shamrock in this fight. Kenny is fighting for one more pay day while Lashley is fighting to help establish what he hopes will be a long term, lucrative, MMA career.
I agree...Shamrock is fighting for that last paycheck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR about Hogan and WM
I read on the internet where Hulk Hogan is dropping hints that he "could" face Chris Jericho at WM25. Hey, that would be fine with me and I'm sure that match "could" be a possibility but for some reason I just don't see it happening. Obviously, Jericho is treading in Legend's territory and his WM25 match will like follow that theme especially this late in the game but I have yet to hear one conclusive name that will wrestle Jericho in Houston. I do know or strongly suspect it will NOT be Ric Flair. One has to surmise after what Jerry Lawler said about Jericho on Raw Monday night that a Lawler-Jericho confrontation is a distinct possibility at some point but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be at WM25. Chris Jericho and this entire Legend's issue has been one of the highlights of Monday Night Raw for this viewer for the past several weeks. Bottom line here is that Hulk is a great promoter and does as good a job as anyone in keeping his name out there to the wrestling public which is better than living and dying on TMZ.
So Hogan and Y2J still a possibility...Ric Flair vs. Y2J is out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR on the "main event" at WM
What will be the last match to go on at WM25? Several emailers to this site have suggested it should be the Undertaker vs. HBK match. While I am looking forward to this Texas sized presentation involving two of WWE's most prominent icons ever including Taker's "Streak", and would LOVE to call this match, I see WM25 ending with either the WWE or the World's Title Bout. No one has told me and it's a nice problem to have but I'm thinking title when thinking of a show closer on April 5. There could be many "right ways" to end WM25 as it relates who gets the distinction of closing the biggest show of the year.
I agree...the last match should be a title bout...not two old men...I'm sure the match will be fine...since HBK does turns it up for WM...but unless significant things going to come out of this match...i.e. Taker retires, or HBK retires...or something...this match should not be the last match of the night...
Old 07 Mar 2009, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

hell i remember being on here 2 years ago for rock dropping a 2 minute spot during the vince/trump thing and marking like a 5year old girl.

i also enjoy 'dwayne johnson' as an actor, and yeah, i'm more upset that he left than at him personally. he was the most consistent promo cutter that i could recall in recent times.

everytime i see a thread like this because dwayne did something else, most of us usually are of the same accord that we just hope we end up with someone, anyone, of that caliber of entertainmentability - no disrespect to some of the stars out there now (and disrespect to others...) but there's simply been NO ONE with major out-of-wrestling noticability in mainstream since rock, austin, and dx. sorry trips, sorry hbk, sorry cena - poor acting job in blade 3, being oldschool recognized, and subway ads don't count.

seeya on snl tomorrow dwayne

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, jim ross