ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

No Way Out Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2009, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default No Way Out Discussion Thread

Well 2 days away and no one bothered to make a damn Thread so here it is...

ECW Championship Match
Jack Swagger vs. Finlay
Well frankly after watching ECW who gives a good god damn for this match. NO WAY IN HELL is Finlay going to win this considering Christian is facing the Winner and the WWE have already made their intensions known by having Christian face off against Swagger the damn week before the PPV. Then again it was obvious from the get go so yeah Swagger will retain and go on to feud with Christian, lord knows if they'll even have an ECW Title match at Wrestlemania, Swagger vs. Christian at Mania seems like a waste of a Mania match slot to me.

All or Nothing
JBL vs. HBK
On the other hand I'm not to sure how the hell this is supposed to pan to Wrestlemania. Maybe Shawn will lose and have to do double or nothing for a JBL HBK match, maybe he'll put his family on the line or something I dunno, wasn’t the plan going to be Undertaker vs. HBK? WHO THE FUCK IS TAKER GOING TO VERSE? Anyway I suppose HBK should win but I'd like JBL to win just out of curiosity if they're planning on something ridiculous. Although JBL forcing HBK to promote Layfield energy would be down right hilarious, especially when you see HBL give fake testimonials about Mamajuana and force a smile.

No Holds Bard
Orton vs. Shane
This match will be interesting, it has the potential to be awesome and have Shane do ridiculously insane stunts or it could just be Orton getting owned until he inevitably Punts Shane. That is the only way this match will end, with a fucking Punt... Maybe he'll punt him off the stage through several tables. Orton will win; you can't have your Wrestlemania main event drop a match at the filler PPV to fucking Shane McMahon. God bless Shane for keeping Orton away from Cena though. Maybe Orton can go for Stephanie's scalp after Wrestlemania...

WWE Champion - SmackDown! Elimination Chamber Match:
Undertaker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Big Show vs. Edge (c)
The Star power alone in this match is enough to blind you, any one of these guys is a logical choice for Champion. Obviously some more than others but the outcome of this match could eventually come down to Triple H and Edge just on what I think will happen afterwards for Wrestlemania. Undertaker will probably retire after Mania (We say this every year but it looks likely this year) so if he isn't going to verse Jeff then he should verse Vladimir Kozlov where both their "Streaks" are on the line again like Edge vs. Taker last year. Then again They may want someone more over to work with, Maybe Hunter or Show for his final Mania appearence. Jeff will probably be occupied with Matt who'll get involved with the match somehow, maybe he'll throw a chair, brass knux or a Sledgehammer into the Chamber to help Trips or Edge put Jeff away. Which of course Leaves Show and Trips as the two most likely other winners over Edge retaining. Show could win and steal Vickie away from Edge or Trips could win and you know... Be Triple H with a damn belt. Most likely though, Edge will screw this way out this and cheat to win.... So after that long paragraph of dribble, I pick Edge.

World Heavyweight Championship - RAW Chamber Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Cena (c)
Well frankly Cena will win, no fucking doubt Cena will retain. The only actually worthy challenger in this match for his is Jericho and he's been bitched out to Cena and his god awful STF for the past 3 months. Be interesting what Kofi and Rey will do in the match, no doubt there will be some sweet ass spot that will flood the internet the day after, I'd say Rey hits a flying splash off a Chamber cell to Eliminate Knox. But in the end Cena will make Jericho tap once again in the Centre of the ring.

Those are my predictions, Spill yours.

Last edited by Dante; 14 Feb 2009 at 12:12 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2009, 07:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

^ Nice Predictions though I disagree in a few cases. Here are mine.

1) ECW Championship Match- Finlay vs Swagger:
I agree this is going to be fucking shit and I just hope it isn't given much time to work. Finlay and Swagger have no chemistry in ring as we have seen two weeks ago on ECW. Swagger is also the obvious winner here to go on to feud with Christian (hopefully he beats Christian and Christian is drafted to the RAW or Smackdown mid card).

2) All or Nothing- JBL vs HBK:
This is where I start to differ from your thoughts Dante. There is no way HBK is losing this. HBK will win this and he should with the way its been built. Everyone wants to see JBL gets his teeth kicked down his throat and it will happen. HBK will win and end this feud in order to feud with Taker. If it is indeed going to be Taker's last WM before retirement then what better way to go out than taking out Mr Wrestlemania at the event he helped make famous. Like you said Dante, who else does Taker have to feud with? (Koslov? Come on, that's no where near the money match Taker vs HBK is at Mania)

3) No Holds Barred- Orton vs Shane:
I too hope Shane brings the hardcore in this match as its what he does best. This should get mega hardcore but Orton should end up using 'The Legacy' to help him nail Shane with the RKO and then punt him into next year. So my prediction is Orton wins and punts Shane but not before taking some serious punishment.

4) WWE Championship- Elimination Chamber:
This should be very interesting just cos of the sheer star power. I can only really see Trips or Edge walking out with the win though. I think Trips could well take it as Orton challenging Trips at Mania could be easily tied into the McMahon's vs Orton angle they have going on whereas Orton vs Cena is alot harder to tie in. Then again if Orton takes on Trips then who does Cena go on to face that is a legit challenge? RAW is so slim of talent right now that is a serious issue (well, RAW has talent but the WWE does not seem to want to push people like CM Punk or Kofi Kingston so they don't count). So with that problem in mind I'd go with Edge retaining to go on against Trips at Mania and Orton going against Cena as the WWE make a really lame tie in attempt with their storyline.

5) World Heavyweight Championship- Elimination Chamber:
Cena wins in what I think will be the athletically superior chamber match of the night. The talent in this match is great its just that the WWE has never really pushed any of them as main eventer's before so its obvious Cena will end up on top. I think the WWE Chamber Match is going to be the most interesting results wise and storyline wise but in terms of actual match quality this chamber should kick arse. I hope Kofi gets a bit of a chance to shine like the star he is before he is the first eliminated (which I'm sure will be how the booking goes).

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Alright so I'm here watching No Way Out, took a day off class to watch No Way Out so I'm going to make the most of it.

he show has just started and the production valve for the video opening, they've got the gruff voiced voice over guy doing the epic video monologue.

The Chamber match is first... WTF? Vladimir gets a mixed reaction, who the fuck is cheering? LMAO Trips spits on Show's chamber Looks like Edge and Jeff are starting the match, Again... WTF?

HOLY FUCK... Edge gets Eliminated after he gets Small Packaged from a Spear, Edge first eliminated, Jeff gets a 2 minute break

Last edited by Dante; 15 Feb 2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

what the fuck? edge out already? im not even watching this anymore.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Jeff.... did it, A fucking Swanton off the Chamber onto Big Show, And it looked great. Down to Trips, Hardy and Taker
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Jeff hits a Poetry in motion outside the ring to Trips, then gets picked up and Tombstoned to get Eliminated. Down to Trips and Undertaker.

Taker hits a Chokeslam, 1...2... Kick out

Taker goes for Snake Eyes but Trips hits him with a giant Spinebuster.

Trips gets slingshot into the ropes

Undertaker hits the Tombstone... 1...2....foot on the rope

Trips Hits the Pedigree..1....2.....kickout

Triple H is the Heel in the this match for some reason, people are behind the Undertaker

Supreme Pedigree, well taken from Unertaker... Triple H is New WWE Champion
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

woot. atleast the game won. im PISSED about how they played edge. he hurt or sick or something?
Old 15 Feb 2009, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Ortin vs. Shane in No Holds Barred

Start of the match starts off a bunch of stiff punches from both men, Orton is pwning Shane at the moment. Exposed the turnbuckle and irish whipped him.

Ohhh Shane has a Kendo Stick.... and its him belting the crap out of Orton with that damn Stick.

Close up of a Monitor shot to the face to Orton and got a legitimate cut from hit, FUCK, that looked like it hurt like a Motherfucker, Shane then goes for a Turnbuckle to Table elbow but Legacy interfere....

Orton is a fucking mess from that Monitor shot, Bleeding down the side of his face from the temple.

Shane gets out of the mugging and hits a Perfect Van-Terminator onto Cody Rhodes, Coast to Coast perfection.

Shane then gets up on the same turnbuckle to finish off the Turnbuckle to Table elbow and Orton moves. Shane has done two of the most wicked spots of the Night... Shane McMahon MVP of the Night.

Orton dismisses Legacy, Dibiase drags Rhodes to the back and leaves Shane and Orton. Orton in full control, Spike DDT off the Ropes. Shane kicks out, Amazing match so far. Orton bleeding like a fucking pig, Orton brings in a table. Superplex off the top rope through the table... Shane somehow kicks out

Orton goes for the Punt but Shane hits a spear to counter, Shane has the Chair and is whaling on Orton's ankle so he can't Punt him anymore.

Orton is crawling around and Shane is sizing him up for a Punt... Run.... Epic RKO Orton Wins, Epic Match.

Fuck the replay of that Monitor shot, Brutal. Shane McMahon whooped Orton's ass until that fucking RKO.

Last edited by Dante; 15 Feb 2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 08:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Swagger vs. Finlay...

Crowd is not into it at all, Especially since it follows such an epic match. Its a good match, Its just such a bad choice to have it follow Orton vs. Shane.

Swagger throws Finlay into the ropes to knock Hornswoggle off the apron, Finlay distracted, Gets big booted and gets picked up off a hip-lock. Gutwrench Powerbomb, Swagger wins...
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

HBK vs. JBL....

JBL playing some excellent mind games with JBL throwing to get counted out then as HBK comes out JBL hands him a Chair.

Usual match set-up, Shawn Misses the Elbow and gets Clotheslined to Hell.... Shawn Kicks out and gets Clotheslined Again, Get rolled out of the ring.

HBK almost gets counted but gets in at the last moment, HBK's wife hits JBL as he gets in her face

HBK hits a sweet ass Sweet Chin Music for the Win...
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

HOLY FIST FUCKING CHRIST

Edge attacked Kofi Kingston and conchairtos him onto the Steel Steps, FUCKING WOW

Edge has stolen Kofi's spot in the RAW Chamber
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
HOLY FIST FUCKING CHRIST

Edge attacked Kofi Kingston and conchairtos him onto the Steel Steps, FUCKING WOW

Edge has stolen Kofi's spot in the RAW Chamber
YES YES YES! EDGE FTW! i hope he wins.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Anyone else sick of Rey Mysterio?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Great fucking match, Rey hits a Monkey bar headscissors on Jericho.

Rey gets fucking launched into Kane's chamber cell like a fucking lawn dart.

Kane gets in and Owns everyone.. Kane gets 619 into a Codebreaker and Rey hits a Seated Senton off the top of the chamber, Holy Shit. Kane eliminated.

Knox is in, Hits an epic back breaker on Mysterio. But Jericho breaks his Codes, Knox is eliminated.

Edge is in, Mysterio mugs the fuck outta him as soon as that door opened. Edge holding his own.

Cena is in, Owning eeryone.... Codebreaker on Cena, 619 on Cena SPEAR ON CENA...CENA ELIMINATED
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Mysterio counters Walls into Roll-Up

Mysterio vs. Edge.