ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

So all that

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2009, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default So all that

...and Christian is on ECW...lmao...his return failed worse than Jericho's...
Old 11 Feb 2009, 12:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

......Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm fucking pissed now, what a waste of a return
Old 11 Feb 2009, 01:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

They clearly don't think very highly of him.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 01:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I don't think much of Christian's in ring ability but still it is a waste. He could have had some great involvement either teaming with Edge in a storyline on Smackdown or helping Matt crush Jeff, either way would be good, this is a sad use of a return for sure.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

When I saw Christian walk out, I loved how the crowd was like, "uhh, he's on ECW? lame."
Old 11 Feb 2009, 01:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Since Christian was allegedly a figure in the Main Event picture back in Trashville, they probably wanted to put him in a brand where he could figure into the Main Event picture as well.

Clearly Christian, despite having been a good company guy for so long, isn't ready to job out to Cena, HHH and Batista...so they stick him in ECW so he can job out to Kofi Annan or whoever the hell is in ECW these days.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Christian was back?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 02:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Christian was back?
On ECW ...feuding with Jack Swagger ...
Old 11 Feb 2009, 08:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Guess I'm in the minority because I thought it was awesome.

I'm very happy to see Christian back in WWE.

On a side note I found this to be very funny before they went to commercial during the Christian/Swagger match.

Grisham - "It's Swagger vs Striker and now Finlay along with Hornswaggle are at ringside"

Striker - "I'm not wrestling!"

*commercial break*

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2009, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Striker and Grisham have some of the best exchanges at the commentary desk:

Grish: "Did you know Mark Henry is a record holder in the Clean and Jerk"
Striker: "Is that you during a Shower?"

Grish: "Correct me if I'm wrong bu-"
Striker: "You're Wrong!"

Old 12 Feb 2009, 02:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Its pretty much %100 Striker who carries them as an announce team. He is fucking awesome. Highly underrated when he was in the ring but now at least he's getting some recognition as a great commentator.

Old 12 Feb 2009, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah Striker was very underrated when he was wrestling and I found him to be entertaining when he did wrestle and as Big Daddy V's manager,he's an excellent commentator and him and Todd make a great team.

One of the best commentating teams in the WWE currently right behind Tazz and JR.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2009, 11:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL I tevo ECW every week. But when I go trew my recordings I just delete it and dont watch it. Raw and Smackdown is it. I had no Idea Christian is back. Sure its a waste, but poor TNA he was a top dog over there wasnt he? From Main event in TNA to ECW, thats like going from working at In and Out to McDonalds if you ask me.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2009, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Saw the ECW where he made his return yesterday, was actually a pretty good show. I laughed out loud when Christian payed out Swagger for his lisp and told him he was in danger of electrocuting himself on his mike with all the spit "suckering suckertath!". Was funny. His match was nothing too spectacular though but it was alright (I just don't think Christian has a very good move set).

I also really enjoyed Dreamer's little match with Miz and I like this little feud and will be intriguing to see where its going.