ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why is HHH Ruining everytyhing in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Why is HHH Ruining everytyhing in WWE?

Yes it seems that Scott Steiner will go to SM Instead of RAW because of HHH ....
What s the purpose on that again?
HHH already ruined brock lesnar s undisputed title reign credibility by making him move to SM (instead of elevating him) and by becoming a new world champion (without beating ANYBODY to earn it...).
If HHH and the WWE head writters want to ruined and destroyed RAW they couldn t do better
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

I agree. Steiner belongs on RAW, but will most likely end up on Smackdown. It sucks that HHH has to run everything. He claims to have such a respect and love for the business. If that was the case, he would have dropped that belt that was handed to him.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

All of you people think that HHH is only champ because he's doing steph. Some of that is true but thats not all. He is champ because everyone hates him. He is a great heel so he's going to keep on winning. That is what wwe wants right now is a heel champ.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

i recognize what HHH has accomplished yet .
Though, if he is so great why not making him winning the belt in the ring?
Giving a world belt to him without any feud and match at all is an insult to others wrestlers in WWE
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
i recognize what HHH has accomplished yet .
Giving a world belt to him without any feud and match at all is an insult to others wrestlers in WWE
Absofrigginlutely
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hey think a minute

Why is triple H cathing the blame for what happens on Raw? Does Triple H have a CEO on his name ? no he doesn't...Yes Triple H is probably one of the best heels in the business, however he isn't the blame for everything going wrong with Raw.As of right now Triple H is the only headliner on the cards right now just look around.Stephanie and Triple H try over and over to keep there personal life off the show.So were do you guys keep saying that stupid line over and over that hes dating the bosses daughter.

When Stephanie has gotten in trouble has Triple H ever came out to her rescue No he hasn't on either time. Not with the HLA gimmick and not when the Island boys left her laying in the ring.

Its clearly showing that Stephanie runs her own show and Triple H does his thing.When others are able to return to the air then it won't seem quite so apparent that Triple H is stealing the show..
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Blu Angel calm down please...
I didn t talk about HHH dating steph and all...
I just said true fact about the world belt handed to him WITHOUT a fight .
Plus, can u explain me why brock was moved to SM so quickly and soon after HHH was all over tv and being crowned as world champ?
As for steiner, it s mean gene okerlund who said so and i do think the guy know what s he s saying (he s inside the fed no?).
I can be wrong about steiner but it would not surprised me to see him going to SM because HHH would see him as a threat to his crown...
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

These threeds are getting out of hand, Matt certainly you don't think Vince lets HHH run the show do you, because if you do then you are mistaken, HHH doesn't decides who goes where, he doesn't get to have the chance to say what direction Steiners career is going, you 2 are blaming the wrong person, day in and day out. I love how HHH does his job so well that people think he controls and owns the WWE when he does nothing of the such...Why should Stenier be in raw, so we can be entertained by his mic skills and not his wrestling skills, anyone who wants Steiner to come back and put on some good technical match's is fooling themselves if they think that can happen on raw, you see of Steiner was on raw I am sure he wouldn't wrestle as much as on SD, people have to learn that nothing is cleared without Vince's or Steph's approvel, and so Vince thought it was a good idea since he was the one who MADE the decision, not HHH the employee........And I thought it was a bigger insult when they gave Hogan the title, and we had to watch poorly sold match's, now that is unfair to the locker room, HHH defended the title the same night, and if any havn't cought on yet the title being giving to him is part of the angle, which obviously is doing its job in making people hate HHH in any excuse they can find.......HHH is never to blame Vince is always, once you understand that you
ll notice that HHH is just a good heel, with no more power then Taker or Nash.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

thats triple H for you. one thing i've learned is that his fans never seem to think the way he SEEMS to operate as the 1# guy, as anything thing else but "proof of his greatness" or "a man accomplishing his dream". it's always "he deserves his spot" or "he was the man before steph came along"and "he worked hard to be where he is" (always some excuse), but fail to believe (and apprently(spl) see through the fact)that there is a possibility that alot of the "bullshit"(anti-HHH internet sentiment)
seems to be true. get with it HHH fans. the guys an asshole and he seems to be holding people down who are a threat to him.

Last edited by nino bravo; 07 Nov 2002 at 01:41 PM.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Sure I can tell you why Brock was moved

Brock was moved because he wasn't progressing like they wanted him to do so they could move him on. Actually on Raw he was like a fish out of water. Stephanie has a degree in coriography (sp) Brock was moved to Smackdown so that she could work with him on Mic skills and they were working with him on selling moves etc as well. That still wasn't working like they wanted to so they asked Taker to go to Raw and lend a hand so they could get him over...

Actually Triple H had nothing to do with Brock being sent to Smackdown..Other then the fact that he needed work.

No you didn't say about the Triple H and Stephanie thing but many others have had.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well then Nino when you stop talking out your ass and show us some proof besides "HHH holds people back cause he bangs Steph" or "HHH sucks he is ruining raw" then maybe what you say would be believable, but no one here has any proof, so its all speculation and hearsay

Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

i have no proof. none of us know why he did, if he did, or what he or anyone else does back stage. it is speculation, no doubt. but what i'm saying is that ,it would not surprise me if all the negativity were true .would it surprise you?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Ok so i m surely wrong on that .
I ve went too far by saying that HHH was ruining raw
But i do think i ve got the right to have my own opinion about the man .
As i said before here, i respect the man for having achieved all he did in the fed since 1997 (the first year he improved if i m correct).
Mister Helmsley is a true wrestling fan and loves the wrestling business with a passion .
He was also the best all around wrestler in wwe in 2000 (in my opinion), having many great matchs with the Rock and Chris Jericho for ex .
Though i do think he s got sort of influences on the wwe product .
I don t say he s doing everything , just some sorts of (he attended some bookers reunion no?).

So ok i ve went to far with the title of that thread i guess but i wasnt the first to say that hhh was too much on Raw since a few weeks
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Yes it would surprise me if HHH had a decesion on where Steiner would go and which show, the same about he moving Brock......No one ever has prove they just continueously make threeds saying how HHH does all this shit, when no one has even one peice of a clue that he holds people down, not even a wrestler who has left WWE has said that about him yet, However you people are the same ones who when there was proof that Nash held people down and wrestlers spoke out, never had a problem, when it was said that Taker decided a great deal of the show, wrestlers like Jerry Lynn spoke on his name, no one had a problem, but when people have no proof and are pissed cause the wrestler who is a great heel is world champ, then speculations runs wild, I am just tired of threeds that always blame HHH with not one inch of proof to back it up, so until then might as well say Vince is responsable because he is the true Booker and owner, ya know

EDIT: Matt I respect your opionion, and most comments arn't directed at you but at the haters at whole. There have been way to many HHH this and that threeds, the man must be like "WTF, yeah I Mr. CEO alright"

Last edited by Dre; 07 Nov 2002 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 01:54 PM   #15 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Dre is the only one speaking sense in this thread. The rest of you need some sense smacked into you, because your hatred for HHH is blinding you.

For example:
Quote:
Do you think HHH was the one that decided to get the belt handed to him? This was the result of probably decisions by Vince Mcmahon, the creative team, bookers, and others. When are you people going to realize where the real problems with the WWE are? You're always blaming wrestlers you don't like for a crappy product. They don't call the shots. I don't care if HHH is present at production meanings, he still does not call any kind of shots. Wrestlers do what they are told by thier higher-ups. If they don't, they get punished. HHH was handed the belt because he is a heel and it would give him heat. Wise up.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote