ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Royal Rumble update thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2009, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R
Default Royal Rumble update thread

Im watchin it off a live feed online so ill be posting updates on whats goin on every fifteen minutes or so for those of you who arent ordering it.. it starts in about 20 minutes so ill post the opening match then.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2009, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!

opening match is hardy vs swagger for ecw title

so far alot of back and forth and close call pins for the both of them. swagger doing alot of work on hardys left arm... his "twist of fate arm"

hardy hits the shittiest looking moonsault ive ever seen. looked like a half inch from a broken neck.

swagger hits a powerbomb FTW. swagger retains.

meh. boring match. exactly what i expected.

Last edited by Rated R; 25 Jan 2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Orton arrives to alot of hard stares and dirty looks.

woman's title match is next, Beth phoenix vs malina.

solid match so far. Beth had malina in an ankle lock and beat malina in the back of the head with her own foot haha.

Beth dominates the match but malina gets a roll-up FTW.

malinas the new woman's champ.

Last edited by Rated R; 25 Jan 2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 07:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

JBL vs Cena is next

the reff gets KO'd and hbk hits the sweet chin music on cena and jbl and puts jbl over cena for the pin.. ref comes out too late and cena kicks out. cena hits the FU FTW.. gay match.

Last edited by Rated R; 25 Jan 2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Cena Retains...

ORTON HAS A CHANCE. YES.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

edge vs hardy now

vickie comes out after hardy makes his entranec and says its a no DQ so hardy cant get dq'd on purpose to avoid the match due to his injuries.

Edge plays the drums on all 3 announce tables with hardys head.

***forgot to mention chavo is at ringside in edge's corner***

hardy disects an announce table and sets edge up on it and has a ladder set up outside next to it. chavo interferes like a little whore.

hardy sets chavo on the table and climbs the ladder.. look like hes goin for a swanton but the ladder slips when he jumps and he falls on chavo flat.

jeff hits edge with a whisper in the wind for a damn close call.

edge answers with a DDT for another close pin.

jeff reverses a spear into a SICK twist of fate, goes for hte swanton which he hits, vickie pulles the ref out before 3, matt comes out with a chair to aid jeff, they go for a conchairto on edge and matt knocks jeff the fuck out, edge picks up te win for the title.

Last edited by Rated R; 25 Jan 2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 08:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Edge wins.

So basically Orton or HHH is taking the Rumble.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

rumble match starts soon. ive heard rumors of christian and rvd both returning tonight, so we shall see.

rey is the first one in

morrison is next

carlito enters the rumble

mvp hits the ring next

here comes khali

here comes koslov

koslov fucks up khali and eliminates him off the bat

koslov gets rid of mvp

koslov doesnt think carlitos all that cool i guess...

ZOMG HERE COMES THE GAME

and triple H eliminates koslov

and here comes the winner.. orton

cryme tyme comes out, they flip a coin and JTG wins the toss with a 2 headed coin

ted dibiase enters the rumble

Y2J makes his way to the ring next

mike knox comes out

here comes the miz

morrison and miz are eliminated by the game, finley makes his entrance.

here comes cody rhodes.

and the undertaker is in the building

**sorry if i miss an elimination or somethin its hard to keep it up to date with so much goin on**

taker gets rid of JTG

goldust enters the rumble

cody eliminates goldust, CM punk comes out next

mark henry enters at number 19

here comes shelton benjamin

william regal is the next to enter

henry eliminated, im not sure by who... (EDIT: rey eliminated him)

kofi enters the rumble

taker eliminated shelton and kane comes out

regals gone

R-truth comes out

RVD returns for the rumble

the brian kedrick enters the rumble

aw bye bye kofi

#27 is dolph zigler

kane doesnt like dolph zigler. hes gone.

here comes santino and here goes santino.

jim dughan enters the rumble

big show is number 30.

dughans gone

truth is eliminates

punk gets punked out

bye bye finlay

knox and rey are gone now. rey lasted 49 mins.

RVD and Y2J eliminated

kanes out

taker and big show are eliminated

The Legacy and the game are left

ORTON WINS! FUCKING YES! ORTON WINS!

Last edited by Rated R; 25 Jan 2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

ORTON IS MAIN EVENTING MANIA BITCHES..YES!
Old 25 Jan 2009, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
ORTON IS MAIN EVENTING MANIA BITCHES..YES!
thank god!
Old 25 Jan 2009, 09:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

If one of the Mcmahons strips him of the shot I'll go off
Old 25 Jan 2009, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
If one of the Mcmahons strips him of the shot I'll go off
i thought about this actually. i could see them doing an angle where they strip him of his WM shot as his punishment, but him picking up the strap in the chamber at NWO thus taking back his WM spot.. maybe, just a guess/prediction. you order it or just read my posts? jeff slipping on that ladder was histerical.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 10:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I paid for a lifetime subscription on a site that streams every PPV...TNA, UFC, WWE..Whatever.
Old 25 Jan 2009, 10:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Quote:
I paid for a lifetime subscription on a site that streams every PPV...TNA, UFC, WWE..Whatever.
oh really? thats awesome. prolly way better quality then the free streams i watch.. prolly doesn't have the annoying chat box where everyone is speaking in Spanish too..
Old 25 Jan 2009, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yup.