ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who The Fuck is TIMY?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Nov 2002, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Squideye

Default Who The Fuck is TIMY?

Am I the only person on the planet who does'nt know who this piece of shit is?

Can Somebody answer these questions for me:

Who the Fuck is TIMY?
Why does everybody talk about TIMY?
Does TIMY resemble a cross between Roff Harris and Mick Jagger with a dildo rammed up his ass?

Thankx to any body who posts any relivant answers to these 3 Questions
Old 07 Nov 2002, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

TIMY is a PW ledgend.................
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Squideye

Angry

Quote:
TIMY is a PW ledgend.................
Thats all you tell me, and then you insult me!

Fuck you asshole .I dont know who he is and I wanted to know thats all

Twat
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"I Don't know why she's leaving
or where she's gonna go

I guess she's got her reasons
but I just don't want to know

'cause for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice
(Alice, who the fuck is Alice?)

Twenty-four years
just waiting for the chance

to tell her how Im feeling
maybe get a second glance

Now I've got to get used to not
living next door to Alice.
(Alice, who the fuck is Alice?)"

You can find TIMY at pw.com or I think the Undertaker here is his alter. He's just another poster.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well he is this poster who is not worth arguing with for he thinks he knows all, and thinks all should revolve around Taker and Bret Hart, he spams up boards with thoughtless comments, and last time I was over at PW he was a mod, I went back more recently and it would seem as if he was/is banned from their, he might be here, but we enforce a strict policy about stupid shit.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

YOU COUL...uh sorry. you could say he's the most refered to legend in the history of this web site. and if you are compared to him, it's not a good thing.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I think Timy has been here for awhile and has lots of alters.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 03:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

He's from PW.I know this for sure!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Nov 2002, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

TIMY=This is my yard and taker's #1 fan..a dumbass named Dom from PW who became a mod, then was banned when they got new boards, he came here with some alters and started shit and was banned from here too..now he is back as the undertaker, talking the same bullshit, and would be welcomed if every thread and post didn't end in how good undertaker is.