ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy's reign so far and the recent 'accident' angle.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2009, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Jeff Hardy's reign so far and the recent 'accident' angle.

I just wanted to get peoples thoughts on Jeff's reign so far and the recent angle on Smack Down with the car crash.

Despite being a fairly big Jeff mark I gotta say since Jeff got the strap he has been a disappointment. Its like he's achieved everything now and he thinks he can just sit back. His promos have lost the intense spark that they had leading up to Armageddon, his matches on Smack Down have been phoned in the last few weeks with Jeff letting his opponent hit all the offense then hitting a whisper in the wind or two to come back.

Then the recent car crash angle was terribly acted out by Jeff. Even in giving his comments on it he didn't seem sold on the angle at all or like he was really affected by it. It was just like 'oh yeah, there was an accident, nothing too bad, I'm fine, I'll be there at the Rumble, why are people making a big deal out of this?' He didn't even look like he was putting any effort into making it work.

Hell I was more put over on the angle by Edge's brief reactions than Jeff's. Jeff needs to lift his game over the next few weeks or I'm reverting back to gunning for Edge to be champ again.

So am I being overly cynical? Are some of you actually liking what Jeff is doing as champ so far? Do You think Jeff has been as over with the fans since becoming champ? What are your thought on this? How long you think Jeff will stay champ?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2009, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's Jeff Heroin...what'd you expect? He probably did so many drugs after winning the title that he's still fucked up.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2009, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I think he's been just fine as the champ and so far his reign has been good,it's only been like 3 weeks anyways so let's just wait and see.

As for the accident angle...okay I admit...I was the driver of the other car

What?

Seriously though, the video wasn't great but I'm actually looking forward to seeing where they actually go with this,I do think it's the way they bring in Christian though.

At least that's what I read somewhere.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2009, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It sucks. Just like him.
Old 11 Jan 2009, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Jeff's title run only furthers the idea that the championship is more about merchandise sales than wrestling. He and Cena sell more shit to children and women than anyone else.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I think Jeff is more over with the older fan base than Cena is atm though.

I just hope the hit and run angle starts bringing out those intense promos from Jeff. I loved that shit. With the dark room and the face paint and the screaming they were cool. Even when he feuded with Orton last year at Rumble time and he was so intense it was fucking great. Jeff needs to bring some of that back.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2009, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Aba
(>.<)

Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Aba , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Not watched WWE for almost a year now, just read these forums for the first time in over 6 months to see whats going on. Jeff is WWE champ??? Last i recall nobody here thought it possible and very few thought it deserved...just goes to show....

I imagine he'd be a pretty poor champ, his promos were never really very good, I simply marked for his in-ring athleticism and his daredevil approach to everything. WWE should build up the tag division to what it was when you had the dudleys destroying everyone because thats where jeff was at his best, when partnered with matt.

I like him in 1v1 competitition but i liked the way he could never cut it against the likes of the rock and just fell short, that made his success in the tag team division more valid and more exciting. At least cena isn't champ
Aba is offline   Reply With Quote