ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The 8 Man Mini Tourney Thing for The Number One Contendership..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2008, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The 8 Man Mini Tourney Thing for The Number One Contendership..

* Rey Mysterio vs. JBL
* Shawn Michaels vs. Kane
* Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk
* Batista vs. Randy Orton

4 winners face off in a fatal four way..Winner of that goes to face Cena for the title..I assume at the Rumble.

Cena vs. Mysterio..No.
Cena vs. JBL again..No.
Cena vs. Michaels..No.
Cena vs. Kane..WTF NO.
Cena vs. Punk...Intriguing..But Punk has Regal..so..No.
Cena vs. Batista before WM..Probably not.
Cena vs. Orton again..Probably not.

Leaving Y2J. Right?
Old 15 Dec 2008, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Isn't New Year's Revolution the next PPV?

Can't they just do a god damn Chamber match like they normally do?
Old 16 Dec 2008, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I don't actually mind this as an idea. I agree with alot of those 'no's' though. If it was going into my dream Mania set up Batista would get the win and then lose to Cena followed by Orton going for the strap and winning it and heading into Mania against Stone Cold for the title.

Either that or Orton winning it at the Rumble. If those things don't happen then yeah this will be shite. I think there is a strong chance that Punk will get the shot and lose out in a typical no hope rumble shot.

Punk is getting done in btw. WTF is with him going for the IC title? He should be main eventing, he did nothing wrong in his title reign and had some great matches. I guess the argument is the fans are not behind him which sucks arse and I can't figure out why. I don't get why Punk is less deserving of a push than Koslov who is shite.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

Last edited by DrDoom; 16 Dec 2008 at 02:13 AM.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2008, 11:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Isn't New Year's Revolution the next PPV?

Can't they just do a god damn Chamber match like they normally do?

WWE got rid of that PPV.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2008, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The chamber will probably be used at NWO again to determine who faces the champ at WM...that is for the other main event, not the one that features the winner of the Royal Rumble.