ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE 2008 Survivor Series Discussion Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2008, 07:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default WWE 2008 Survivor Series Discussion Thread

November 23rd 2008 WWE Survivor Series

CURRENT CARD

WWE Championship
Triple Threat Match
Triple H vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jeff Hardy

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs. John Cena

Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match:
John Bradshaw Layfield, Miz, John Morrison, MVP and Kane

vs.

Shawn Michaels, JTG, Shad, Rey Mysterio and The Great Khali

Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Mattch 2:
Batista, R-Truth, CM Punk, Kofi Kingston and Matt Hardy

vs.

Randy Orton, Shelton Benjimun, Cody Rhodes, William Regal and Mark Henry

Casket Match:
Undertaker vs. Big Show

Last edited by Dante; 15 Nov 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2008, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

wow...one of the biggest events of the year...and this is the card they put together?...glad I stop following WWE...
Old 15 Nov 2008, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

OMGZ J0HN C3333NAAAHHHH!!~`!!
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2008, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

This could possibly be a ppv. Chris Jerico and John Cena should be a good match, both are good workers (I do hope Jericho retains, I would like to see Cena chase after the title for a while). Triple H and Koslov could be a good match, as long as it does not become a squash match with Tiple H burying Koslov. Even the casket match has potential.

Its not a terrific ppv, but it should be entertaining.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2008, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

im sure you all agree that its very unlikely that they would have cena lose (clean atleast) in his return match.. and it would also be gay to gank the title off jericho too soon (again). so heres my own little idea or fantasy storyline you could say.. i say they have jericho and cena go with alot of back and forth, close calls and the usual bullshit or whatever.. and near the end batista should come out and jsut beat them down for his much wanted/anticipated heel turn.. thoughts?
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Nov 2008, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was hoping they were building up for Batista to just snap and rampage after losing to Jericho at Cyber Sunday, it has been like 8 months straight he kept getting screwed out of the Title. Counted out, Run Ins and Ridiculous Match Stipulations everything and I was hoping that Cyber Sunday would've been the final straw and Batista would just snap, rampage and turn Heel.
Old 15 Nov 2008, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I think this could be a very good PPV. My thoughts so far:

1) Jericho vs Cena Title Match: This will be very interesting. I don't see why they would have another strap change so soon after giving the strap back to Jericho but I don't see Cena losing his big hyped up return match either. So I'm very intrigued about how this match will play out and I think it should be a good one as I reckon both styles will work well together.

2) Trips vs Koslov vs Jeff Title Match: This will be interesting to see who pins who and with Jeff's big push in the last few weeks and his obvious huge popularity there is a small chance he could take this out which I would mark huge for. I just can't hate on Hardy no matter what he does cos he is such a great wrestler who continues to put on great matches. Trips will prob go over I'd say and Koslov most likely won't. But I'm not sure of any of that so I am quite intrigued by this match.

3) Show vs Taker Casket Match: Haven't seen these two feud at the past few PPV's so hard to judge what it will be like. I don't really like Casket Matches though they are pretty boring usually. It should be a buried alive match, those are a bit more interesting. Anyway, not expecting much from this and it could be the dud of the night.

4) Team HBK vs Team JBL: This is another one that could go either way. Though I suspect HBK's team will win. Would like to see Team JBL take it out though to continue this feud a bit. If given time this should be good as I can see a few of these guys working well together.

5) Team Orton vs Team Batista: I am disappointed they didn't just go with Orton vs Batista here. Also surprised the whole of Team Priceless are not on Orton's side. I guess its been decided they were not getting over enough which is fair enough. That being said there should be some decent chemistry if the right guys face off in this match. Don't know who will take it but I'm guessing the faces.

Overall this card looks quite good and will prob be the first one I've purchased in 4 months.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Nov 2008, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

While i think Last year's SS had a better card, this one looks to be pretty good Nonetheless.

Both Main Event Title matches will be great. Though i do wonder if Cena's coming back too soon. but i still think he could pull off a great match with Jericho.

The triple threat is definitely the one i'm most interested in. Kozlov has been nothing short of awesome since his debut. He's solidified himself as a legit monster heel better than most have in recent years. Hardy's new psycho gimmick is interesting, with it leading to a more reckless hardy. and you have trips there to keep it solid. should be dun to watch the mix of styles.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2008, 10:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

From wwe.com

Jeff Hardy found unconscious
Written: November 23, 2008

BOSTON – Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a stairwell at his hotel in Boston today, and was rushed to the nearest emergency room.

Due to privacy issues, WWE is not releasing the name of the hospital.

WWE.com will have more information if it becomes available.

WTF
Old 23 Nov 2008, 12:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

So I haven't followed WWE in about 2 years....who the fuck is Vladimir Kozlov?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2008, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Meth Hardy strikes again or work?
Old 23 Nov 2008, 03:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

If it's not a work then I hope Jeff is alright.

I would also hope he hasn't messed up yet another push of his.

If it is a work...I really wouldn't know what to think.

Anyways, I'll be ordering Survivor Series tonight like I do every year.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Nov 2008, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

MVP went down with a chop and got eliminated 2nd...what happened to him?

Rey eliminated kane?...lmao...

This first match suck ass so far...
Old 23 Nov 2008, 07:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

Morrison pwned the shit outta HBK...lmao...
Old 23 Nov 2008, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That was the DUMBEST FUCKING BOOKED CASKET MATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN. WTF?