ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

When Was The Last Time..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2008, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default When Was The Last Time..

The defending WWE or World Champion, who main evented defending his title at a PPV..Wasn't even on next months card?..(CM Dump.)
Old 02 Oct 2008, 03:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Does Orton count? He got injured and well yeah... Then again that wasn't really your point.

Seems Punk has fallen out of favour with the higher ups, I remember reading stuff about him not being very well liked backstages, Which generally proves the idea that in Wrestling it doesn't matter how good you are in the ring it's what you do out of it that really matters....

These days anyway

Last edited by Dante; 02 Oct 2008 at 04:05 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2008, 09:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

^To an extent yeah but there have been people who have just worked their arses off and got ahead in the WWE. Not all of them have been nice to the right people either, like Orton for instance.

I don't think Punk is out of favor. Far from it. I think he is just caught up in the holding pattern atm waiting for Orton to return so they can have their big feud, probably involving the title with Punk eventually getting it back. I mean the only active guys Punk has a beef with atm are team priceless and he has been going at it with them in various tag matches. There isn't really a spot for that kind of thing on a PPV card especially when the tag champs should be defending their tag straps on the card.

I could see Kofi and Punk going against Team Priceless for the tag straps on PPV at some point though. That would be good and then have Orton cost Punk again and then him return. Meh, point is Punk is being set up for a major time push its just that hes in a holding pattern atm cos of who his beef is with.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2008, 12:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Punk is set to win the Rumble.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2008, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^..WTF.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

That's the plan, too have him and Edge in a title match at mania on the Raw side.

Old 02 Oct 2008, 05:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

What the fuck.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 05:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

It more than likely won't happen, but Meltz has been right the last 2 out of 3 years when it comes to the Rumble. They're looking at a lot of possibilities, all this depends on Smackdown, Cena, Batista, Jericho,and Orton.

Some in the company feel Cena/Batista doesn't need a title to be a big deal at mania.

Some feel Edge doesn't have anybody to work with on Smackdown, and him and Punk have an ready made story. Steph doesn't trust Punk drawing power and still think he needs at least another year of build to make it too such a stage.

Orton is the Wildcard, they don't want too switch him and most feel he should be Champion going in, with Edge chasing him as a face. Nobody wants too see Edge as a face now, but Vince.

The only sure thing is they don't want anybody who has won a rumble already, to win it again. The only guy who makes sense right now, is Punk, unless they pull the trigger on an Edge face turn, which would be horrible.

Jericho/Cena has been tossed around, but nobody think that will happen, because they feel Cena/Batista is basically the only logical Mania match they have now, but of course this depends on Dave's attitude the next few months.

The next few months should be interesting.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 02 Oct 2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I just can't really see Edge vs. Punk for the title at WM.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Me either, which is why I hope they get Christian back. Gives Edge a new feud, I want too see more of that Joker type gimmick he was doing.

I agree with Steph, eventhough I am a Punk fan he just isn't ready to headline mania, especially in a place like Houston.

Old 02 Oct 2008, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I think Edge vs Punk would be great. But maybe that's cos I'm a huge mark for both guys. I'd love to see Orton vs Punk for the title as well.

I think Punk winning the Rumble would be awesome and that Punk could be in a main event at Mania. But he should not be in THE main event title match. They need to start building him up again in a major way now though if they want this to happen.

I would also love to see Edge vs Orton mind you but it is the shittest idea ever to turn Edge face again with all the momentum he has as a heel right now.

Old 02 Oct 2008, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

You all know it should be Cena/Batista or Cena/Jericho.

Old 02 Oct 2008, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

I'm still over Cena to be honest. I'm so bored with his current character right now and they really need to shake his angle up a bit for me to be interested in him in a big way again.

Batista still entertains me though and I actually want him to have another RAW title reign. I find it difficult to put my finger on why I find Batista more entertaining than Cena, but I just do.

Old 03 Oct 2008, 02:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Batista is a finishing move whore, the Dude has like 5 legitimate Finishers in his back-up arsenal but he'll always fall back onto his Trusty Sit-Out Powerbomb.

His other Finishers, obviously the Spear, Batista is Huge and Fast so it makes sense that it's a Back up finisher when you can't quite make a Batista Bomb on the Large Guys like Kane and Show.

The Muscle Buster, the fact that he is even allowed to do the move from Time to Time is absurd. The Move is Awesome.... Too Awesome that and the Rear Naked Choke which also can be noted as another Samoa Joe finisher in the Coquina Clutch. Hmmmmmm something tells me Batista watches a little TNA.

To lesser Extents his Spinebuster and that Seated Running Boot, Pretty sure Domino had a finisher Running Boot called Crack 'em and executed just as Batista does... However for Batista its just a Regular move.