ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown! last night on CW....Post-Show discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Smackdown! last night on CW....Post-Show discussion

Let's go.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Someone please tell me why Taker should worry about Show? Didn't taker beat Show at a WM...not only show but that big fucking lactating giant that was suppose to be his partner as well? So if he can do this, and Show couldn't win back the ECW title, and lost to a midget like Mayweather, why should Taker worry about him? I like Show, but he has been made to look pretty weak, and that bullshit they showed on SD tonight with Taker beating down Chavo in the back (pfft) and then amazing coming out to tombstone Vickie was pretty much a crappy decision if you ask me....

I mean come on, Show went to the back to help Chavo, he "missed taker" and couldn't come back to help Vickie, or at least attempt a save? to steal a line from Truth...

"Really?"

Yeah, that shit with UT was fucking awful, Chavo saved it because him being scared shitless was kind of funny. If this was their way of writing Vickie off the show, for good, that would suck. Vickie deserves a better send off then that, she has been the best GM they have had since Bischoff.

Well Regal was awesome too, but he was a dumbass...

Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I don't think this is the way they are getting rid of Vickie. Maybe. But I doubt it. I mean how weak did it look that Taker had Chavo in the back, but he came out to the ring with Vickie and Show, and in five fucking seconds he was gone. I know it is suppose to be a supernatural gimmick with Taker, but come on now, that was some stupid ass shit.

As far as the rest of the show, I enjoyed the tag team match. I think Carlito needs to step it up now, because Primo is stealing the show.

I want Festus and Jesse to get back into action.

The first match of the night was solid, I thought that Kendrick did well, and that kick to HHH was some tight ass shit. Then Hardy knocked him out of the ring, and I thought for once MVP was going to get the win with the big boot, but nope, once again he jobbed.

The HHH/Hardy alliance taking on Koslov and Khali is interesting, of course we won't see anymore of it until at least the PPV, or the Smackdown after it.

Speaking of Koslov, this dude needs a manager. Really he does. Someone to draw him even more heat. I know he can speak, and people hate the Russians (and with the current situation in the real world, I can see Vince pushing him even more now) but get him a manager to help draw more heat.

The women's match was meh.

Like you said Truthhh, Chavo acting scared was hilarious, and it would have been better for Taker to do something different, or for Chavo to be in the back and Taker attack him, and Chavo get away and run out to the ring acting scared, and hide behind Show, while they waited for Taker.

Oh one more thing, I haven't made up my mind on R-Truth yet...he seems to be over with the fans, but I don't know for sure yet. I do like the fact that Benjamin is starting to step his game up a little though.
Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
=Gregory Helms "Chavo! Undertaker is in the arena looking for you! Why are you here? Why don't you leave? Just sayin'!"
I laughed.

Old 27 Sep 2008, 12:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Oh one more thing, I haven't made up my mind on R-Truth yet...he seems to be over with the fans, but I don't know for sure yet. I do like the fact that Benjamin is starting to step his game up a little though.
I'm kind of enjoying the gimmick, I hate too say. He seems to happy and motivated to be back in the big time, that you can't help but pull for the guy.

When his name come up. I always expect to see 2 more H's at the end... Then I remember.

Old 27 Sep 2008, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Brian Kendrick just looks like Leonardo Dicaprio to me, But Kendrick really needs to promo more, continually jobbing out to Hunter and Jeff isn't doing anything for his character. He can really fucking kick, I always thought the Running Jumping Calf kick was a stupid move until Kendrick came along and turned it into such a momentum shifter. I also really hope they start throwing Zeke into matches with Kendrick, like in tag team situations, I need to see the guy Wrestle considering who friggin' giant the man is. Anyway I was hoping MVP to hit that running boot or that Stomping Shinning Wizard but I suppose you can't have your World Champion job out to two random mid-carders weeks out from a PPV with the Number 1 contender.

Primo and Carlito winning the titles was a nice surprise, although I was really feeling for Ryder and Hawkins they were never really given a chance to prove themselves after they won the titles in the first place. Then again you couldn't really make Morrison and Miz fued with other heels over the Titles. One team would've had to turn Heel. Hawkins and Ryder have Wicked Theme music and some pretty wicked Finishers that they never get to use.

Chavo's match against Wang Yang was pretty good, Surprised to be honest to see Yang return from his suspension just to lose to Chavo's Rolling Liger Kick. Don't get me wrong it's a hilarious move. Just not Finisher material to me.

Khali vs. Vladimir was pretty cool spectacle, I really hope they make use of Vladimir's grappling styles and make him chain moves instead of making him stand over them and point after hitting just one high impact move. I'm thinking he could take on something like King in the Tekken Games where he can chain moves together. He did it before to the Cruisers/Jobbers in his debut month where he would hit splexes and throws and grapples while keeping a hold of their arm. He also needs a more technical Wrestling Finisher rather then the Counter Headbutt and the Reverse DDT. I'd like him to use something like the Backdrop into a Rock Bottom sort of finisher that Mark Jindrak had called the Mark of Excellence. Clearly they in the stage where they're building up Vladimir to be some unstoppable Ivan Drago like Wrestling Machine... I'm just waiting for the Wrestling equivelent of Rocky to be added to the equation at some stage.

Also Vickie getting Tombstone can't be the last we see of her on SmackDown!, seriously isn't this like the second or third time she'd been tombstoned anyway? Props to Chavo, he sld an epic ass kicking backstage.