ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Randy Orton and Umaga don't like Triple H...Hilarious.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2008, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Randy Orton and Umaga don't like Triple H...Hilarious.

Quote:
During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, Power Slam conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he was happy that Triple H got drafted to SmackDown. Suffice it to say, Orton was. Orton also noted a comment Umaga told him backstage during the night of the draft regarding moving away from Triple H when he was drafted to SmackDown (but before he found out Triple H was moving to). And then you won't believe what Orton has to say on Triple H. Here is what Orton said in the interview. PS: Were you glad when Triple H was Drafted to SmackDown? Orton: I was at the Draft (on June 23) after I got hurt. I was in the locker room watching the backstage monitor. I was hoping to get traded (from Raw to SmackDown). Actually, it's funny because Umaga just got traded to SmackDown. He was like, "Man, you know what? At least I haven't got to be around Triple H no more." So (Umaga) goes to SmackDown and I'm like, "Yeah ... F--k you!" The last Draft pick's Triple H and I'm like (punches the air), "Yes! Oh, my God!" Yes, yes, yes!" I went right up to Umaga and I was, like, "You've got to deal with it now!" It was my favourite Draft pick, to be honest with you.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2008, 06:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH leaving made Orton the God of RAW.
Old 21 Sep 2008, 07:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

That's pretty funny. Can't say I blame him, especially after the scramble match debacle has stirred up all the old resentment toward Triple H.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2008, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
wtf???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 10:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Orton is practically running RAW "injured" at the moment. (I still don't buy the whole Motorcycle Accident)

Comes out and insults all the Champions calling them all Weak and lighting a fire under Santino, Beth and Punk. Which helped generate great heat when they all came out and got in his face about that.

He then goes on to Unforgiven and literally Punts CM Punk right back into the Mid-Card.

He's also slowly forming a Second Generation Superstar Following with Cody, Ted and Manu and how he's "motivating" them with his snide comments as well, He's making his own Evolution stable, Its just a matter of time before we see Orton walk around sporting a Handle-bar Moustache while swinging around a Sledgehammer.

Last edited by Dante; 23 Sep 2008 at 10:51 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Welcome to Raw is Jerichooooooooo...

Old 23 Sep 2008, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
wtf???
Say wha?
Old 26 Sep 2008, 06:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Posted by Randy Gordon on 09/23/2008 at 02:27 PM

During Randy Orton's media blitz of the U.K. last month, Power Slam conducted an interview with him. During the interview, Orton's asked if he thinks any WWE newcomers can beat his record of youngest ever holder of a major WWE singles title.

Orton brings up a few names, including Kenny Dykstra. Orton goes off tangent to bring up an incident between the two during a tour in Australia and says that he "never liked him at all."

He also brings up Cody Rhodes, as well as Ted DiBiase, and apparently doesn't know DiBiase's age as he'll be turning 26 years old in November. Orton doesn't think either wrestler is heavyweight champion material. Orton said, "I don't know if the business is going to be ready for a Cody Rhodes as champ. I love him, I think he's really great, he's got his own little niche, but I don't see him or Teddy being the heavyweight champion."

Here is what Orton said:

When you captured the World title aged 24 at SummerSlam 2004, you became the youngest ever holder of a major WWF/WWE singles title. Do you think any of the newcomers will beat your record?

"That's a good question. I'm trying to think of the age of everybody. Cody and Teddy are young, right? Kenny Dykstra (who's 22) I knocked him out in Australia, actually one time. He was drinking and thought that he would f--k with me, and I warned him and slapped him so hard in the temple that I knocked him out. I never liked him at all. And everyone always told him, "You're the next Randy Orton." And you know what? F--k that. Make your own name. What does that mean anyway? I slapped the s--t out of Kenny Dykstra. And I don't even know where he is right now. But age-wise, Cody's 23. That's a long way to go (in less than a year).

I got very lucky. I was wrestling Edge a lot back then. And I was over as a heel and getting a chance because I was wrestling Edge.... They thought I was over, so they thought, 'Let's give this kid a run.' Plus, Brock Lesnar had been the youngest champ and they didn't like Lesnar (who had left the company in March 2004), so I had a lot of luck in getting that spot.

I don't know if the business is going to be ready for a Cody Rhodes as champ. I love him, I think he's really great, he's got his own little niche, but I don't see him or Teddy being the heavyweight champion. I don't know who else is of that age. D.H. Smith (who is 22)? I don't know. Hopefully, no one because, to be honest, I don't want anyone to break my record and I don't think there's any potential right now for anyone to (do so), either."

Old 26 Sep 2008, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

How much more proof do you need that Orton is king?
Old 27 Sep 2008, 01:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Kenny Dykstra (who's 22) I knocked him out in Australia, actually one time. He was drinking and thought that he would f--k with me, and I warned him and slapped him so hard in the temple that I knocked him out. I never liked him at all. And everyone always told him, "You're the next Randy Orton." And you know what? F--k that. Make your own name. What does that mean anyway? I slapped the s--t out of Kenny Dykstra. And I don't even know where he is right now.
I laughed.