ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Not hating on Jericho...But um, put the belt back on Punk. Raw 2.6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2008, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Not hating on Jericho...But um, put the belt back on Punk. Raw 2.6

Quote:
The 9/15 edition of Raw did just a 2.6 cable rating. That is NOT a typo. The show did not have one quarter hour that broke a 3.0. The highest one came at 10:15 and only did a 2.91. The show did hours of 2.51 and 2.7. Yes, they were hurt by Monday Night Football but a 2.6 is still a 2.6. The time has finally come for Vince McMahon to address the flaws in his creative process if he wants to have a chance at ending the audience erosion.
That is bad.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Not Y2J's fault.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Phi 37 - 41 Dallas...with 718 total yards for both teams...and 5 lead changes...with each team seemed to answer after the other team scored...I wouldn't solely blame the bad rating on Y2J...

Personally I was watch MNF and didn't even think twice about switching to RAW...
Old 16 Sep 2008, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Not saying it is, just saying, Punk as Champion was doing good.

Y2J/HBK's feud with no title was doing good.

Now the title is trapped in a feud that doesn't need it, while the midcard is being booked around Orton, who can't even wrestle right now. I mean The Y2J/HBK feud is still awesome, but they didn't have to bring the title in to the mix. As it is now, you're going to have to focus the whole show on Y2J/HBK, because the midcard is a mess. Then after Y2J goes over HBK, we're getting Batista/Y2J for the title, which isn't something I'm loooking forward too.

Hopefully Punk/Orton's feud will be awesome.

Old 16 Sep 2008, 07:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yah I'm with you on that one Truthhh. I was really enjoying Punk's title reign and I think he was really making progress and to have him cost the title by a guy he can't even properly feud with yet is a bit stupid. Jericho is gold but if they want to push a guy properly with the strap they should have let CM Punk hold it for a while longer and really establish himself before giving Jericho a go if he could keep it up and then let Jeircho run with it.

I think the booking of late has been a bit dubious and I also do not want to see Jericho vs Batista as it will more likely than not bomb out.

But this RAW sounded shit anyway and it sounded like the best bit was Jericho in the cage match. Then he pretty much nicked off for the duration of what sounds like a shite show. So its probably more creatives fault for botching things in the mid card so badly atm than it is Jerichos.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
Phi 37 - 41 Dallas...with 718 total yards for both teams...and 5 lead changes...with each team seemed to answer after the other team scored...I wouldn't solely blame the bad rating on Y2J...

Personally I was watch MNF and didn't even think twice about switching to RAW...
Seven lead changes.

That game is an instant classic.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Or maybe the leagues disdain of good defense is starting too show.

Old 16 Sep 2008, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Seven lead changes.

That game is an instant classic.
I did all those stats off the top of my head...
Old 17 Sep 2008, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Or maybe the leagues disdain of good defense is starting too show.
Trust me, I wish we could have played some defense out there. We did make some key plays when it mattered though.

That being said, as a fan, I'd rather see the 41-37 outing last night, compared to the 10-6 outing on SNF (Steelers and Browns). That game was boring as hell.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 09:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I can understand that.

Old 17 Sep 2008, 11:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

punk is/was a joke. Long live Y2J.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 11:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
punk is/was a joke. Long live Y2J.
His title reign was getting good and he was proving himself little by little.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 02:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

motherfuggin mcnabb can't hand off or run a 2 minute drill,

weapon x needs to retire if he's gona come up that small covering witten.

i'll miss this...although i'm not sure he can do it anymore.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 09:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
His title reign was getting good and he was proving himself little by little.
Maybe. I can't really say, since I found it pretty much unwatchable. I mean, really though, do we need a champion to prove himself after they put the belt on him There's a time and a place for cm punk and guys like him. I know there are fans of that style of wrestling. It just doesn't happen to be as the heavyweight champion on RAW

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote