ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Undertaker vs. HHH Backstage Showdown Coming..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2008, 02:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Undertaker vs. HHH Backstage Showdown Coming..

- Since returning to the SmackDown brand, there is some major heat on the WWE Champion Triple H, mainly for him going out of his way to make the younger talents look bad on camera, especially guys like MVP and Shelton Benjamin. A lot of the guys backstage were upset about Triple H’s recent promo and have went to The Undertaker for a resolution, of sorts. The Undertaker agrees with the younger talents and says he understands how they feel.

The belief is that a backstage showdown is coming between The Undertaker and Triple H, due to the way the WWE Champion treats people in the locker room. Many people think that Triple H would get his way in the end but the one person that Vince McMahon respects and trusts the most above others is The Undertaker. Triple H wouldn’t lose his job obviously but some kind of changes would have to be made.

The Undertaker sees SmackDown as his brand and the Superstars as his boys, in a way. If he isn’t backed by McMahon when the time comes, there’s a feeling that he could take more time off for injuries as a way to show his displeasure. There’s already a thought among some close to the situation that Triple H wants payback for his loss at WrestleMania 17 and is pushing for himself to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 with the streak being broken.

Who didn't see this coming.
Old 12 Sep 2008, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

I want to see it...Feuds that have real life steam are fun to watch.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2008, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMAO, Undertaker bitching about not putting people over is a joke. Time and time again he could have gave someone the rub but instead went over them due to his WM streak.

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

Move along now.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2008, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Taker doesn't put over alot of guys that he should but he does at least make pretty much all the guys he goes over look like they are a real threat to him. Edge and Kennedy are two solid examples.

Trips used to do that to. Now not so much. I mean he put over Cena as being close to him cos Cena is a main eventer and already is established so he is no real threat, he put over Orton for the same reasons, he put over Khali cos he knows he will never ever be a main eventer so he can put him over all he wants and he won't be a threat, but then when it comes to Trips putting over mid card talent that could be a serious threat, he phones it in and makes them look piss weak.

The one that actually gets me the most was the pointless pedigree on Dykstra. What did that achieve? He is cutting this decent promo then has Dykstra come out and he just shits on him. That is disgraceful.

I think Taker is a smidge better than Trips on this and if Trips broke Taker's streak I'd fucking hate him. It would be the biggest waste ever.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2008, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Edge and Kennedy are two solid examples.
As good as Edge has been...he should of went over Taker no questions asked.

Quote:
he put over Orton for the same reasons,
Besides their first last man standing match Trips has jobbed Orton out endlessly...

Quote:
I think Taker is a smidge better than Trips on this and if Trips broke Taker's streak I'd fucking hate him. It would be the biggest waste ever.
Taker is an old washed up piece of shit who should of retired long ago. He is who he is but enough is enough. Triple H has put over plenty of talent but his participation in the championship scramble was pretty shitty. I can kind of see where the younger guys are coming from but Taker does the EXACT SAME SHIT!

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 12 Sep 2008, 05:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Trips put the fucking Ultimate Warrior Over in a matter of seconds, Undertaker has never done anything close to that.
Old 12 Sep 2008, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
As good as Edge has been...he should of went over Taker no questions asked.
He went over Edge several times in their feud. It was just that the last match went to Taker. Which it should have. It was a Taker return match, it was all about getting vengeance, and most importantly, Edge needed proper time off to rehab injuries and having Taker go over there was a good way of giving him said time off. It made total sense the way this feud was booked and as much as I like Edge I think they made the right decision.

Quote:
Besides their first last man standing match Trips has jobbed Orton out endlessly...
He jobbed out to him when he was pretty much already a main event level star. When he jobbed out the first time in the LMS match it was only after Trips had competed in two other matches in the same night, so even then he had to make himself look like a beast and Orton as the capitalizing week heel.

Then he didn't job at WM he just rolled off Cena and Cena did the job to Orton with Orton stealing the pin from Hunter.

He then had two solid matches with Orton but on both occasions went over cleanly.

Quote:
Taker is an old washed up piece of shit who should of retired long ago. He is who he is but enough is enough. Triple H has put over plenty of talent but his participation in the championship scramble was pretty shitty. I can kind of see where the younger guys are coming from but Taker does the EXACT SAME SHIT!
I don't think he is as good as he once was but he is still very solid and entertaining when used correctly. I don't think Trips is quite as good as he used to be either but when used correctly he can be great.

I think both men do the same thing but I think Taker is slightly less guilty of it than Trips is. Especially in recent times.

As for the Ultimate Warrior comment that's probably a fair call. But my guess is a guy like Warrior could have gotten over without Trips and besides when Trips put over warrior it would have been long before Trips gained the backstage political abilities that are his to exploit now, so its possible that choice wasn't involved in that.

Old 12 Sep 2008, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Trips put Batista over.
Old 12 Sep 2008, 08:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Yeah he did. I never said that Trips hasn't put some guys over in the past. I just think that more often than not these days he ain't doing it.

I hate to say this, but as much as I don't like Cena, he put people over way more legitimately than Trips has as champion.

Old 12 Sep 2008, 11:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What's funnier is that Trips will probably retire the Undertaker @ a WM maybe WM25 due to the fact that HHH has never beaten Taker in a major ppv match. Unless you count the Tag Team title win when it was HHH/Austin vs Taker/Kane back in 2002.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2008, 12:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

You got to realize something, who is HHH going to put over? I mean really. The whole reason he is on Smackdown, well among other things is to be the face of the show when they switch networks, it was all part of a plan. Do you really want your champion looking like, well like a bitch like they made Orton out to be for months?

HHH should be owning folks, I am sure they will build some sort of fued with him and Hardy, and maybe this will be what turns HHH heel. But think about it, and really use your head, who else on Smackdown could take that title and run with it?

Let's list them.

Jeff Hardy: Yeah the fans love him, but he always finds away to fuck his life up. I could seen him with the gold, and the fans would eat it up.

Edge: Sure if he continues his psycho ways, the fans hate him,and he is a title contender.

Big Show: If he plays the dominant giant role right, then why not let him get the title.

Taker: As much as everyone hates him, he could carry the title, but his injuries make him suspect.

Now who else could do it, who should HHH make look good? No one. He is the fucking game. You bitch about the scramble match, but come on, look at Smackdown tonight.

The Brian Kendrick is the shit. HHH makes him look stupid backstage, but during the match, he played the perfect sleazy heel, it really fit his character.

Shelton is a great wrestler but he is not ready for the main event, not to mention that as a US champ he lost no credibility from the scramble. He never got pinned, just like tonight, he never got pinned.

MVP, well when has he won a match last? HHH did nothing for him, but MVP hurt himself the past few months, he had it all going and now bam, nothing. And since they are pushing black talent (no offense to anyone) due to Hayes' comments, MVP had the perfect chance to wrestle in a main event spot, so you know he had to fuck that up.

Anyone else on the brand you mention isn't worthy of going over HHH. You talk about Dykstra, but Festus and Jesse made him look like a tool tonight.

Don't blame the game, he just went out there and kept the title. Could he have done better and lasted longer, yeah he could have, but that wasn't the point. The point was to show that Hardy should have won, and hence gets his shot at No Mercy. That Kendrick can build himself up to be a guy that held the championship the longest in the scramble. That shelton never got pinned and therefore has a legitimate claim, and that MVP..well MVP has dug himself into a hole.
Old 13 Sep 2008, 03:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I just wrote a long ass post, and deleted it by accident. Now I'm mad and still a little drunk. So here is the gist of what I said, Taker has the right to be mad at HHH for burying the young guys in his promos, but as far as putting guys over, HHH record blows Takers out of the water.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2008, 05:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Why would anyone be mad realy? Dont the wrestlers have to go over with the creative team what there promos are going to be? And the creative team ok's it? Im sure they just dont go in there with stuff off the top of there head. I love the new smackdown and I thought tonights was the best in weeks. Triple H put them all down and Hardys family comment was GOLD!!!!

Taker is old and doesnt even seem hard anymore. You all wanted him to turn back to taker b4 he retired. But I miss the American Badass. Trips vs Taker at WM would be huge but lets face it. Taker will not go beaten at WM. Thats the bottom line. So let me spoil this years WM. Taker wins regardless who faces. And it will stay that way till he quits wrestling for good or dies of a heart attack!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2008, 08:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Excellent post DC.

Now as for Triple H vs Taker at Wrestlemania next year I could see it happening but I don't think I would want Trips to end Taker's streak,in my honest opinion I think Taker should retire with his streak because it's his thing.If it does happen I'll be fine with it because if I see anyone ending it would be Triple H or possibly Edge somehow.

I'm a huge fan of both Trips and Taker and I think the feud would be awesome,and again if it happens I would like to see Triple H as a heel or he will be after the match because so many fans will be pissed at the fact that the streak is dead.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2008, 09:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
He went over Edge several times in their feud. It was just that the last match went to Taker.
The way you said that didn't make any fucking sense....

Quote:
He jobbed out to him when he was pretty much already a main event level star. When he jobbed out the first time in the LMS match it was only after Trips had competed in two other matches in the same night, so even then he had to make himself look like a beast and Orton as the capitalizing week heel.
They pushed Orton as the next big heel and did the whole age of orton thing and then just suddenly killed it with Trips jobbing him out..Judging by the way they made Orton look...it shouldn't of went down that way and his reign should of been longer.

Quote:
I don't think he is as good as he once was but he is still very solid and entertaining when used correctly. I don't think Trips is quite as good as he used to be either but when used correctly he can be great.
No...he fucking sucks....he's sucked for a long ass time and his shit has been the same his whole career and Triple H owns taker in every aspect of wrestling Doom....Trip's matches are far better and he doesn't make his opponent look like a weak little bitch most of the time.

Quote:
I think both men do the same thing but I think Taker is slightly less guilty of it than Trips is. Especially in recent times.
Who the fuck has Taker really put over? He let Edge go over in that TLC match only because he was taking fucking time off. Taker only does shit for others when it is good for him also. Triple H put over Benjamin twice a couple years ago...He laid down cleanly to Batista three times in a fucking row and tapped out to John Cena at Wrestlemania....Taker is far worse about this but just has a personal vendetta with Triple H.

Join the EFED you fucks!

Last edited by Corey; 14 Sep 2008 at 09:49 PM.