ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Charlie Haas New Gimmick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2008, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Charlie Haas New Gimmick

I know it was talked about in the Raw thread but it deserves it's own thread...

I think his new gimmick is just hilarious and especially last night as CHL,when JBL slapped the bottle out of his hand and he grabbed another and did that goofy grin again...I couldn't stop laughing

Last week with him as Cena was good and Charlito was great.

As long as this is giving Charlie some TV time then I'm all for it,I've always liked him so it's nice to see him doing something.

Thoughts?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I found that funny as well. I can't wait to see who he comes out as next.
Old 10 Sep 2008, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Too bad that's the only thing besides wrestling he's good at: imitating other wrestlers. Circa 1999-2000, Stevie Richards and the Big Show had done the same thing, but this guy Haas does it tremendously. But no way I don't want it to end just like Richards' or Big Show's copycat gimmick. We all want it to be legit, such that he feuds with main eventers and capture the IC title. He's got an arsenal of moves, and finally learn some valuable mic skills.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 02:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's pretty damn horrible.
Old 10 Sep 2008, 03:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'm waiting for "The Chuck" If you smeeeellll what The Chuck is cookin!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2008, 04:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Its quite amusing. The guy still doesn't impress me in the ring though. Still would be nice to give him a little push as a reward for his work and see what he can do with it.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote