ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Fuck You HHH.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2008, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Fuck You HHH.

Fuck the Unforgiven thread. That is some fucking bullshit. Coming in last and only working 5 minutes..Fuck that. Fucking MARK HENRY CAME IN AND WORK 10 MINUTES. MARK HENRY. HHH should have been in from the fucking start, and been the champion he claims to fucking be. Not only that, he totally RUINED Kendrick's heat which Kendrick had built up majorly throughout the match. I thought better of HHH than that. I knew he would win, but to be the last one and just crush everyone and only work 5 minutes, I thought better of that man. That's a lazy fucking move, and that's a bullshit fucking move. I lost a bit of respect for him tonight.
Old 07 Sep 2008, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I second that. Trips is a good champion but he shouldn't be phoning in his defenses and not even trying to put the younger guys over.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2008, 11:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

It was MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Junkie Hardy, and THE Brian Kendrick. I mean really, what did you expect? He's The Game, they was lucky to even be in that title match, none of them really did anything the past 3 months to be taken seriously in that match. Kendrick is going to be fine, Shelton is going to be fine, MVP is in the doghouse, but he's going to be fine, Jeff is a Junkie, speaking of Jeff....

If you want to be pissed off at someone, be pissed off at Junkie Hardy, he's the idiot that went to pin Benjamin, instead of breaking up Trips 3 count, and keeping the belt for himself.

The only thing that pissed me off, is they're counting it as a 13 title reign.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2008, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I am glad Trips is destroying the roster again, the way he used to. The Game IS back.

I did not see the match but I am surprised about the complaining with Kendrick. He has just started this new gimmick, so his reputation will not be damaged. After all he did loose in free for all against the champion.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2008, 12:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Not to mention, Kendrick and Zeke have been the only ones the last 3 weeks, to not fall for HHH's shit, unlike Shelton, MVP, and Hardy.

Old 08 Sep 2008, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That's the whole midcard on SD Truth. If none of them can be taken seriously, if none of them are legitimate contenders, then what the fuck is the point? Kendrick had a lot of heat going. He had the crowd popping, and then he's just pinned twice.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with him winning, I expected that. But for him to only work 5 minutes, is straight up lazy. I don't care what anyone says.

Last edited by The_One; 08 Sep 2008 at 12:47 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Sep 2008, 02:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Kendrick was wrestling in dark matches, 2 months ago, he lost to the Champ tonight, he's fine.

MVP is in the doghouse, and has been doing nothing for 2 months, he was in a title match, he shouldn't have been in and lost, he's fine.

Shelton Benjamin just got on the right track, but he shouldn't have been challenging the Champ. Hell he should be making the US title seem important, it hasn't meant shit since MVP lost it, but he's fine.

Jeff Hardy is a Junkie and got just as many pins as Hunter, and came out looking strong and a bit of a dumbass, but I'm going to say they made him look like a dumbass, to play up his history of making bad decisions, instead of winning the match when he has a chance.

All in all them guys are in the same spot they was in last week, the midcard. Nobody expected them to win, they just expected them to have a good match, which they did. They will all still be over, Tuesday at the tapings. Triple H will still be the Champ at the tapings, and they may go with the Trips/Jeff angle they had been building up too around mania time, when Jeff fucked up.

Had this match involved Show, Taker, Umaga, and Edge than the bitching might be justified, but it involved 4 guys who literally haven't been doing much of shit, for like 2 months.

Everything is ok on Smackdown's end, nobody was "buried" (which is becoming a annoying term), nobody lost heat, they lost a wrestling match to The Champ. Four kids, who shouldn't have even been near the title right now, lost to The Champ. Nothing wrong with losing to The Champ, especially when The Champ came out looking kind of weak, and only kept his title because of a Junkie mistake.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 08 Sep 2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08 Sep 2008, 03:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

So, just to clarify, the only people that should not be tramped upon by Trips are those who are already major players in the title hunt? I thought the idea was to push up mid carders to main event status, and how does have Trips dominate all of them do that?

The only guy's treatment that was decent in that match was Jeff. How would it have hurt if the others had gotten pins in and got offense in on hunter? It wouldn't have cos Hunter could have still won. But then it would look like all the others could really hold their own against the champ. Then you have the next step in making mid carders main eventers.

Instead Trips walked all over them leaving them trapped in the mid card whilst he romps around with the same guys who have been in the main event for years. Sorry, that argument does not hold up. It was poor booking and a lame effort by Trips.

Why couldn't he come in earlier to the match either is beyond me. He is the fucking champ after all and should be able to go most of the match.

I think WWE is doing brilliantly to push people up on RAW and ECW recently but on Smackdown not so much. It seems like the mid carders are being left as mid carders and the main eventers are being left as main eventers and it is the champ who could help in that progression. But no, Trips won't even lose on Smackdown to a mid carder when the title ain't on the line as of late.

I'm way from being a against a decent title reign for Trips and so far he has done well in putting over his opponents but Unforgiven was a phone in and a weak effort.

Old 11 Sep 2008, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

You know last week on Smackdown when he said "I'm going to be champion for the next century".

He didn't say that to just sound cool.

He meant it.

That's all I really have to say.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2008, 12:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

lol. Yeah I was thinking about how things have been playing out storyline wise recently. While Jeff will go against him at No Mercy I think Jeff winning the WWE strap on such an insignificant PPV are very very low. So I can see Trips defending there and then with the whole Big Show and Vickie thing Trips will prob feud with Big Show after he is done with Jeff. I doubt he will lose to Big Show either. Then some nobody at the Rumble will get a shot and lose as is tradition. Then maybe chamber match that I can't see Trips losing. Then the feud with Taker is set up possibly for mania. I don't realistically see Trips dropping the strap anytime soon.