ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Smackdown going live?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Is Smackdown going live?

I heard at some point a while back that Smackdown is going to be shown live starting in December? i don't know if this is true, so i am asking have you heard anything about the possibllity of Smackdown being shown live starting in December??
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

i doubt man. no particular reason, but it just sounds to cool and more entertaining than a taped show, and we know how the WWE policy on giving the fans what they want is.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Never happen. It would be too much work to run two live shows.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wish smackdown would be live.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They need to work on RAW. Smackdown is doing fine as it is. It's the only thing saving WWE's butt. Don't get me wrong, it sounds great, but the big thing they need to adress is fixing RAW.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually they did talk about that

but seems to have been tabled. A live show cost a lot more to put on then a taped show.
Could be why it has been tabled for now. I know when WWE talked about a ECW show late night Vince found out it was going to be way more expensive then he thought and tossed it out the door almost instantly..

One thought would be switch the live show to Smackdown and go to taped shows for Raw until they get there problems worked out.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Re: Actually they did talk about that

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
but seems to have been tabled. A live show cost a lot more to put on then a taped show.
Could be why it has been tabled for now. I know when WWE talked about a ECW show late night Vince found out it was going to be way more expensive then he thought and tossed it out the door almost instantly..

One thought would be switch the live show to Smackdown and go to taped shows for Raw until they get there problems worked out.
That sounds good.
Old 10 Nov 2002, 07:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

KLIQHOGAN is on a distinguished road

i hope it comes LIVE
KLIQHOGAN is offline   Reply With Quote