ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

So where are Takers loyal fans at, he's no Bad-Ass????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Undertaker

Default So where are Takers loyal fans at, he's no Bad-Ass????

So you don't think he's a Bad-Ass, he's said it before
I'm not BADD but the BADD don't mess with me, does that
make sense with you, I mean fairly, not with wussy weapons!

And there is no need to get pissed.......
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

oh my god, guy shut the fuck up.
if your not TIMY, i'll shave my fuckin nuts.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Undertaker

I posted the pic with Taker showing the belt
where it shows Hogans name plate though
don't look at anything on that pic except the belt.......
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Undertaker

LMFAO....... OMG! I'am not that Timy guy, so I guess
you have to shave, LOL, thats sick, I didn't need to know that....
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its Timy......

Hes back......
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oh your fucking TIMY, cause if you ain't that sucks for you.......we enforce a strick "Taker stalker clause" up here because of TIMY. Better calm down on the stupidness, stupid, no one wants tons of threeds about shit like that ova here take that to our X

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Undertaker

Maybe I'm too fast for you all, your the ones that are slow....
Now stop with the crap, I'm not one to cause a confrontation,
so SHUT IT!

Last edited by Dre; 07 Nov 2002 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

IT'S TIMY!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Hey TIMY.just because you got banned from your beloved Pee-dubya, and you take a break and decide to show up here, doesn't mean we don't know who you are idiot! besides we remember what you tried to do to us with that psycho sid bullshit you pulled when this site first opened! So tread lightly because you are in DWO territory, and along with the kliq and pc we don't take no shit from lowlife pw ex posters that think that can pull the same crap they did there over here!
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

nino bravo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
Hey TIMY.just because you got banned from your beloved Pee-dubya, and you take a break and decide to show up here, doesn't mean we don't know who you are idiot! besides we remember what you tried to do to us with that psycho sid bullshit you pulled when this site first opened! So tread lightly because you are in DWO territory, and along with the kliq and pc we don't take no shit from lowlife pw ex posters that think that can pull the same crap they did there over here!
lol. yo, WTF is the "Psycho Sid" story. did he try to say he was SID or somethin?
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I knew it was him. Well, I don't mind, much. Never bothered me.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

puts on his Anti-Timy biohazard suit.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
puts on his Anti-Timy biohazard suit.
LMFAO!!!
Old 07 Nov 2002, 03:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Have seen those pictures and in the

same order as this time...But thats okay ..
Its a free country around here.
Old 07 Nov 2002, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

"grabs 12 gauge shotgun"

Be vewy vewy quiet...... I'm hunting TIMYs "ahahahahahaha"
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote