ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown thread for August 29th 2008...Jeff is still a Junkie.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Aug 2008, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Smackdown thread for August 29th 2008...Jeff is still a Junkie.

Talk to me.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2008, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

TBK:"When was that, Zeke?"
Zeke:"Sixth Century, B.C."

THE Brian Kendrick is awesome.

Old 29 Aug 2008, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lK4xQaocT4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0lK4xQaocT4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awesome promo

Old 29 Aug 2008, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

What makes it even cooler, is Zeke is reading "Cat in the Hat".

LMAO.

Old 29 Aug 2008, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah Spanky always sold like a god. Good to see him getting a chance to run with the big boys despite the fact he's a cruiserweight and I doubt his push will last long. I'd like to see a guy with cruiserweight moves become bigger though. Kendrick's finish is neat though I'm not that sold on the rest of his ring work yet, but I can see that given the spot light and a bit of time I could become a bigger fan of his.

He certainly has the mike work and the selling down.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2008, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The Brian Kendrick should be The WWE Champion.
Old 30 Aug 2008, 12:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Give Shelton a Fucking Rise

The Man has been the Gold Standard, MVP and God of SmackDown! in the past few weeks. He's had top shelf matches with Kennedy, Jeff Hardy and this week with Triple H. All of Shelton's matches on SmackDown! lately have been Fan-fucking-tastic. They all start off at a slow deliberate pace and then it slowly picks up as it leads to a fantastic back and fourth finish with counter after counter, they really must hold Shelton iin pretty big regard if they're continually booking him in 20 minute epic match-ups week after week...

As much as Jeff Hardy is a god damn moron I can't get over the fact that he will put his own god damn body through hell just to entertain us. He's like a weird stoned version of Mick Foley, Not very technically versed but willing to do just about anything to please us. I think I'm softening to the moron for some reason. HE LANDED ON HIS GOD DAMN NECK for like the 3rd time this year for his Whsiper in the Wind counter....

How he is still able to god damn walk is beyond me...

Brian Kendrick is awesome I am however rather conflicted on how Kendrick is supposed to use his whole Knowledge is key to victory speil when he's facing The Game Triple H. You know the Cerebral Assassin, So I will really be interesting if they do actually make Kendrick a master strategist or just a smart talking wanna-be big shot against Hunter.

Last edited by Dante; 30 Aug 2008 at 12:20 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote