ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Batista Falling On The Steps..And a Hidden Message?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2008, 04:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Batista Falling On The Steps..And a Hidden Message?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdJQ_D-rnUk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SdJQ_D-rnUk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Okay..The fall is funny. But I also notice..Out of the 15,000 people in that arena..They just happened to put the camera on the two or three that were booing Batista. Is this teasing a tista heel turn?

Last edited by The_One; 21 Aug 2008 at 05:32 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 04:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think his character right now is one the the better ones on Raw. If they decide to go full-blown heel they shouldn't mess with him too much.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 07:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Amazed Michael Cole was so quick to cover his ass for the fall...
Old 21 Aug 2008, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Looked like the ref was jokin' on him for the slip, cuz both he and Batista kinda looked like they were smirking.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Pointing and laughing would just seem a tad unprofessional now wouldn't it Stick?
Old 21 Aug 2008, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Wasn't there a rumor about him siding with Orton in the future?

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I miss Evolution

for that matter, I miss The Corporation.....The Ministry....The Hart Foundation.....The Nation....The JOB Squad

I almost miss RTC....

anyways....
The last time I cared about Batista was during the Evolution run....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2008, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
Well Pointing and laughing would just seem a tad unprofessional now wouldn't it Stick?
Almost looks like what he does anyways
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2008, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Still doesnt top Big Van Vader falling on his ass a few years back. That was classic comedy.
Old 22 Aug 2008, 09:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I didn't even notice him trip when I was watching the show on Monday,now that I've seen it I think it's pretty funny

I could see Batista turning heel soon and it would be a breath of fresh air,I mean I like Batista now with the way he's been acting but a heel turn would be something new and fresh for him since he hasn't done it in awhile.

I thought Cena would be the one turning heel last week after they lost the tag titles ,but I just don't see it happening anytime soon as he's just way to over with the crowd and even the Cena haters out there can admit that.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I thought Cena would be the one turning heel last week after they lost the tag titles ,but I just don't see it happening anytime soon as he's just way to over with the crowd and even the Cena haters out there can admit that.
Cena has been jobbing alot lately though. It would be badass if he got so frustrated and turned heel and turned his back on all the kids. It would go over well and I might actually like the guy a little bit.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Cena has been jobbing alot lately though.
That's one thing that got me watching again. It hasn't been the same old Super-Cena act lately.

I like that.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Nobody in the business, could be jobbed this much and still be the most over guy on the show.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2008, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'd be interested if he started a heel group with Cryme Tyme.
Old 24 Aug 2008, 12:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

CTC FTW
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote