ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Basic look of Elimination Chamber(pic)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~
Default Basic look of Elimination Chamber(pic)

I don't know if this belongs in the PPV forum or not, but whatever. Here is the basic look for those who didn't see RAW.
Here it is:
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I was hoping for 2 ring's inside that chamber.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

I figured when Bisch said 'Wargames' he meant two rings. Is there gonna be two levels to it you think, or just one. I can't really tell from the picture.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I figured when Bisch said 'Wargames' he meant two rings. Is there gonna be two levels to it you think, or just one. I can't really tell from the picture.

There better be cause with the discription we have, it just look's like a modified hell in a cell.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

All that is is a circular hiac.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

I hope that is not it. It looks like a basic cage. If this is going to be big it has to have two layers if not you will have Flair possibly opening the cage to save HHH.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

How was War Games set up?
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
How was War Games set up?
War games was two rings side by side, with a double steel cage, basically, a steel cage with a roof, that is missing one side where the middle of the rings connect, and another cage on the other side...you entered through a door, and had teams of 4...that had each man enter at intervals, and to win you had to make an oppenent submit!
Old 06 Nov 2002, 04:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I was hoping for the Three Stacked Cages like in the Movie!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Me Too
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I think why he said like war games is because when a person is elimated i don't think they have to leave the match. i think after they are elemiated they get to saty and kick ass but they can't win the world title.

nice picture of it though. i missed that part of raw.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Maybe they are having a suprise. Have it look stupid until Survivor Series, then unveil the real thing?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 10:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
I was hoping 5 cages, 3 hell in a cells, and 2 lion dens.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2002, 08:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone

I was hoping 5 cages, 3 hell in a cells, and 2 lion dens.
That would kick ass. Maybe if Paul Heyman was in charge we could have something like that,
Old 07 Nov 2002, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Squideye

If that is what the elimination chamber i going to be like, then its going to be a big let down coz they've been builting up to it for a few weeks now and if its jus a modified HIAC then thats shit, It should at least have 2 levels - if not 3 to make this mach the least bit more exciting. I think at the end of the match will be the debut of BIG POPPA PUMP IF YA HEAR ME. I recon Scott will run down and clean house, it would be good if Booker won the Title and then Steiner attacked him as pay back for when Booker beat him for the title on the last Nitro to re-new the feud between them