ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

How was Smackdown...I missed it again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2008, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default How was Smackdown...I missed it again.

Have a lot of things going on now, so I've been missing Smackdown. Did The Edge/Vickie/Taker feud continue to be awesome?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2008, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

SmackDown! was pretty good this week..

The Russian Dude squashed Jessie, Creative are working a thin line with him and his character. The guy is a great talent clearly one of the more skilled wrestlers in the WWE at the moment but it's painfully obvious he needs more work on his Ivan Drago character. Probably have him speak in English but with a distinct Russian Accent, talk in short cold bursts like Ivan.. "I will break you"

Jeff is still wearing that god damn swimsuit to the ring, I still don't get that, especially they market those ridiculous arm stockings with the holes in them. However his match with Shelton was fantastic, not a tecnical marvel because frankly you can tell the chemistry of competitors by the rest moves they execute and Shelton used like 4 sleepers in a damn row. However there was enough energy and near falls to satisfy for a Title Match at a PPV, a fantastic match with a pretty disappointing ending with MVP running in. I know it was to further the fued but his run in actually did ruin the match, I mean had he just come in to distract Jeff then it would've been okay but he literally just ran in and booted Jeff in the face... although it was with that fucking awesome Shining Wizard Stomp kick.

Ryder and Hawkins won against Shannon and Yang in another good showing. nothing great but I still think Yang is greatly underutilised and underrated. I was hoping to see Ryder's Neckbreaker to finisher but they setled with a Double Edgecution DDT.

The Triple H Khali arm wrestle was absurd, infact its obvious they and writting do not give a damn about this match at Summerslam or the fued with how they've treated it. It just gives you an earie reminder of Hunter vs. Steiner a few years ago back when they had arm wrestling matches and pose offs.

The whole Edge has gone off the deep end, His psychopath character is certainly a welcome change from his I love you baby, press give me a title match baby stint we've had for the past year. His just plain out Ruthless approach seems to have won him some fan support...

Although the whole talking down to Vickie after he Conchairto'd Chavo was unrefined, probably needed to pick better words but his actions spoke louder than any second rate promo ever could.

The Edge... is Back

Last edited by Dante; 09 Aug 2008 at 01:12 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2008, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

finally, edge is back. hell in a cell should be a hell of a match.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2008, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

just for the record, THE Brian Kendrick is fucking awesome, and has my favorite music in the E right now
Old 10 Aug 2008, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

They gave him in essence what Gregory Helms had going for him a year or so ago. Except now he thinks he's Prince and walks around with a Giant Black Bodyguard.

That silly one-two step dance he has going with his arms out when he wears his (Awesome) Jacket is just ridiculous. So ridiculous that I can't help but love it.

But if we are going to talk him seriously they're going to have to give him a more effective move then 'The Kendrick', Maybe a Shining Wizard or the Unprettier. They should really book him like they did with Christian, in fact its not at all too far off what they're doing with Kendrick like they did with Christian and his Problem Solver Tomko.

Can't help to note that Tomko and Christian are now in TNA after that gimmick though...

Last edited by Dante; 10 Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote