ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hogan said NO
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hogan said NO

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The original plan for the Smackdown main event of Survivor Series was to have Hulk Hogan return and challenge Brock Lesnar. Hogan would then job again to Brock to further cement Lesnar's star.

However, Hogan refused to come in and job again for Brock, and that left Vince McMahon without a main event for the PPV.

Besides the Big Show, there was some talk of putting Chris Benoit in the main event, but McMahon went with his old forumula of pushing big men. In addition, there were the ideas that power moves on Show would be impressive, and that Benoit could be saved for a more thought out program down the line
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 18
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default

1.)who gives a fuck
2.)we know this already
3.) whats your point
4.) oh yeah. slam your dick in my ass. thats all i gotta say.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
1.)who gives a fuck
2.)we know this already
3.) whats your point
4.) oh yeah. slam your dick in my ass. thats all i gotta say.


Didnt i already bitch slap you're "fago bravo" ass across another thread, ohya...i made you look like a jackass about Eddie G the Jobber 4 life.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I see Brock destroying "Big Slow" like Goldberg use to.

Then taking on Benoit at the next ppv (Or a triangle match with Angle)

And at Royal Rumble Taking on Edge.(And Kurt might win the rumble setting up a WM19 show down With "THE PAIN")
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I see Brock destroying "Big Slow" like Goldberg use to.

Then taking on Benoit at the next ppv (Or a triangle match with Angle)

And at Royal Rumble Taking on Edge.(And Kurt might win the rumble setting up a WM19 show down With "THE PAIN")

Thats what i have been trying to tell people, the victim's are gonna be in order, first, the Bigshow then Benoit and then Edge, they will all job to Lesnar over the next couple month's then i se Lesnar dropping the belt at Wrestlemainia.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 18
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default

could you refresh the memory cause you always say "i bitched you out in this" or "i made you look stupid on that". you merely give reply's and call it a bitch out on a regular basis,to come to think of it, and i neva feel bitch out. oy....baby boy, oh and about guerrero, my guy is a great wrestler, period, you merely want to suck off who ever happens to be the biggest star at the time-(sighs). you an austin fan, too, boy? by the way it's NINO BRAVO. not fago bravo. what are you 12 , making fun of my name? thats very elementary school, slippy.

Last edited by nino bravo; 06 Nov 2002 at 01:37 PM.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode
 
Max Cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 1,807
Rep Power: 19
Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Re: Hogan said NO

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The original plan for the Smackdown main event of Survivor Series was to have Hulk Hogan return and challenge Brock Lesnar. Hogan would then job again to Brock to further cement Lesnar's star.

However, Hogan refused to come in and job again for Brock, and that left Vince McMahon without a main event for the PPV.

Besides the Big Show, there was some talk of putting Chris Benoit in the main event, but McMahon went with his old forumula of pushing big men. In addition, there were the ideas that power moves on Show would be impressive, and that Benoit could be saved for a more thought out program down the line
To be honest...I couldn't blame him, (Hogan)..>I mean , he has helped elevate Brock once...and there is no real need of him to do it again, there are plenty of other programs that they could have Hogan in right now (Well..one mainly, Hogan /Vince)

But for one, the match between Hogan/Lesnar would have sucked...even more then SHow/Lesnar...and if Hogan jobbed again....it would make Hogan look even foolisher for a possiable fued with Vince.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
about guerrero, my guy is a great wrestler, period, you merely want to suck off who ever happens to be the biggest star at the time-(sighs). you an austin fan, too, boy?

Ya, i am an Austin fan aswell cause he ENTERTAINS me so does Eddie G. at times but the fact of the matter is that Eddie G isnt championship material, he cant be a leader and he cant headline PPV's...nuff said.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 18
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default

thought so 12 y/o. and who the fark said WWE main event is so fucking great. we all know Guerrero COULD be a main eventer, and thats all that matters to me.

Last edited by nino bravo; 06 Nov 2002 at 01:40 PM.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
thought so 12 y/o.

awww...are you gonna cry like a little bitch..."faggo bravo"
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: norfolkount
Posts: 321
Rep Power: 18
nino bravo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK



awww...are you gonna cry like a little bitch..."faggo bravo"
actually i was already crying. in laughter at the fact that a lying ass weenie little character poster who hasn't really busted me and obviously doesn't take wrestling seriously (which makes you below me in my book, polly) thinks "he's bitch me" or "he's stumped my ass", but hasn't done anything but said "bitch" "Faggo bravo" like you've accomplished something.
nino bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Listen up "fago bravo" i opened up this thread to talk wrestling and then immature ass comes along and post's this:
Quote:
Originally posted by nino bravo
1.)who gives a fuck
2.)we know this already
3.) whats your point
4.) oh yeah. slam your dick in my ass. thats all i gotta say.
So you're the little 12 y/o bitch that started spamming....just remember that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
sucka
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Back to wrestling. I don't see a need for Hogan put Lesnar over again. The fact that he did once, did plenty for Lesnar's character.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 02:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
Back to wrestling. I don't see a need for Hogan put Lesnar over again. The fact that he did once, did plenty for Lesnar's character.

I cant belive that Vince even asked Hogan to job at a PPV after taking 3 F-5's in 3 week's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 03:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered User
 
pdaddymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: upper marlboro md
Posts: 145
Rep Power: 18
pdaddymike is on a distinguished road
Default

Hogan needs to reinvent himself again. That Hollywood/all american Hogan was confusing to him and us. He should wait until Nash is ready and reform the NWO and take out the punks like he did with the Rock ( the ambulance angle).
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hogan in the HoF Spear World Wrestling Entertainment 14 02 Mar 2005 05:08 AM
Hogan/WWE ? Carlito Cool General Wrestling 5 10 Oct 2004 12:31 AM
Hogan 2004 Crimson General Wrestling 11 13 Jul 2004 12:20 AM
An announcement from nWo members Hogan and Steiner and ONLY Hogan and Steiner. Mr. Submission Archives 42 08 Feb 2004 02:03 AM
Hogan at TNA??????? BADMAN(RAVEN) General Wrestling 5 14 Dec 2003 02:50 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.