ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Foley Mad at Vince..Considering Leaving?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2008, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Foley Mad at Vince..Considering Leaving?

Prowrestling.net is reporting that Mick Foley is apparently upset with his current announcing position on Smackdown! According to various sources, Foley is said to be pleased with the announcing job itself, but is becoming increasingly frustrated with Vince McMahon constantly screaming at him through his headphones during broadcasts. It is being reported that Foley is considering leaving the company if his current situation does not change or improve.

Makes sense..I guess.
Old 04 Aug 2008, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Foley is such a attention whore.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2008, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah I agree. I think Foley tries to put up a thing of modesty, but he ain't very modest at all.

Still, I enjoy the guy on commentary and love it when he occasionally cuts a promo in the ring like with Edge recently. So I hope him and Vince figure their shit out.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Aug 2008, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Funny how he's been a professional for all these years yet still can't settle a dispute without threatening to walk out. Attention whore? Not sure. Prima donna? Probably. Let's cut him some slack, though, how many of us would want that Vince McMahon scream constantly in our ear?
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2008, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I"m more curious at what he could be possibly screaming?

"TELL A JOKE NOW MICK, TELL THEM ABOUT THE TIME YOU LOST YOUR EAR BECAUSE OF THOSE RING ROPES, PUT THOSE RING ROPES OVER OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

Last edited by Dante; 05 Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2008, 02:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Source: ProWrestling.net

New reports indicate that Mick Foley’s current WWE run could conclude at SummerSlam. Foley’s contract is set to expire soon and it’s unknown whether he will move forward as the SmackDown color commentator.

There are some lingering hard feelings between Foley and Vince that stem from the WWE chairman coming down hard on him while producing him through the headsets. One incident in particular occurred a while back when Foley was still working with Michael Cole and got so bothered by what Vince said to him that he called him later that night. The word going around backstage is that Vince has toned things down while producing Foley since then, but Mick is still bothered by the way he and other announcers have been treated.

Vince is notoriously tough on his broadcasters and the feeling is that Foley was never exposed to that side of him during his wrestling days.

Right now the ball is in Foley’s court, as WWE definitely wants to keep him under contract. The feeling is that Foley will only re-sign if he’s having fun and won’t have to put up with Vince’s maniacal rants on the headsets, otherwise he just might walk away. It’s said that he is in a very financially secure position and sees no reason to continue working every week if he’s not having fun.

Foley is expected to appear at WWE’s SummerSlam PPV this year in some capacity, and if he decides to leave the company, it may just be his final WWE appearance.
Old 05 Aug 2008, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

This dude is such a fucking whiny little bitch. He must've ran out of shit to write about in his new book.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2008, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

If Vince isn't happy with the commentators, he should just do it himself
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2008, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I an kind of understand Foley's position. I mean if I had a bucket load of money saved up and could live without getting yelled at and being comitted to rocking up to wrestling shows every week I would. So yeah, unless Foley is having fun I don't see why he would stay around.

That being said I hope he does as I enjoy his commentary and when he gets involved in angles its great.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2008, 09:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I heard he kept asking Mick if he liked grapefruits
Old 06 Aug 2008, 01:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
I heard he kept asking Mick if he liked grapefruits

I also understand Mick's position. He retired a long time ago, now he's basically lending his name to the company. If he doesn't wanna get bitched at, he doesn't wanna get bitched at. However, I don't think Vince is gonna change for anyone, so if I had to bet money, I'd say Foley will be gone soon.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote