ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown thread for August 1st.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Smackdown thread for August 1st.

Let's go.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Fuck Hardy. Nuff' said.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

MVP is a fuckin beast. Hardy can't come close to him on the mic.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I wished I could see what MVP said about Jeff's dog.

Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I got you Truth. Just let me find it.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Part 1 Of MVP ripping Jeff a new ass.

<embed src="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/NknI3Dsk2bBDBIgY4DdK/mov/1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="322"></embed>

Part 2:

<embed src="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/BRGWJt7EyZtS6HNrQQRA/mov/1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="322"></embed>

He destroyed Jeff, Truth. I mean killed him.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Ain't this a bitch, The "Truth"? really?

Old 01 Aug 2008, 09:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

That last segement was classic. It was just awesome, I won't say anymore than that. I dislike Foley, but him and Edge made money tonight.

Old 02 Aug 2008, 01:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Some points of interests I found in SmackDown! Which was one of the most entertaining and engaging edition of SmackDown! In a long while.

MVP vs. Yang was a pretty quick match with that Sweet MVP Running Scissor Stomp finisher. A Shinning Wizard like manoeuvre with a great touch of finesse. I'm kinda glad they scrapped the Overdrive Playamaker finisher in favour of that Stomping Shinning Wizard and Player Boot.

Kennedy vs. Shelton was the Match of the night, hell match of the Week. A Fantastic contest, some great mat wrestling and counter holds used and Kennedy even got some nice offence in and even pulled off the Victory with his Mic Check. Kennedy is really coming along with that Kenton Kick of his....

Khali vs. Hardy was forgettable. I didn't expect Hardy to win clean over Khali especially since Khali is heading to the SummerSlam, really surprise we didn't even see Hunter this week, probably earned a week off to be with Steph and the new kid. Khali Vice Grip rears it's ugly head and squeezes the life out of Jeff Hardy and the match.

Elijah Burke with his new Gimmick of some Ex-con called The Truth. Ahhh well the jury's out on this but I'm just glad he hasn't been fired yet.

Show squashed Domino which is a shame because I always thought Domino was a decent enough to kick around by himself in the mid card if he had dropped that stupid 50s Greaser gimmick. Umaga comes out and Hypes a potential Show Umaga match-up for SummerSlam which truth be told could be rather entertaining if done right.

The Cutting Edge was intense; Edge and Foley really poured themselves into the Promo and then some. Really put a great spin on the Hell in a Cell to see if we get to see a Chaotic and Ruthless Edge at the Slam or not it was definitely the High point of the Show watching Foley light a fire under Edge and a Great way to end off a Strong SmackDown!