ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW's Jumbled Title Picture..And where the fuck is Mysterio?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2008, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default RAW's Jumbled Title Picture..And where the fuck is Mysterio?

As I see it..There are 5 top guys are intertwined with each other at the top..Punk, Batista, Cena, JBL, and Kane. I guess they could do a 5 way at Summerslam..But that would be pretty lame. Maybe a 4 person tourney on RAW between the 4 contenders to decide Punk's opponent at Summerslam?..

How do you see it playing out?

And WTF is Rey?..He squashed Santino one week and hasn't been seen since. I trust he's healthy..I mean..I wouldn't think they would go out there and let him do the type of offense he did against Santino if he wasn't healthy...He was the first pick and hasn't been seen at all..Not even a promo or anything. What the hell?
Old 23 Jul 2008, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Elimination Chamber, Punk goes over.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Truth..You read those spoilers you posted?..Lol..A Chamber match is logistically impossible.
Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Why because of the
Spoiler
?

Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I assume so. I mean..I don't see how realistically they pull it off.
Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Do you remember No Way Out?

I can see them doing the Chamber and the other match, in between you have SD title match, ECW title match, SD diva match, a Raw Diva match...Wait, now I see what you mean. lol

Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Yeah. But I mean..I don't know how they'll do it. You can't have Cena vs. JBL again and then a triple threat..You can't have Kane vs. Batista..Because Batista still has a legitimate beef for the title..It's either a 5 way or they do a battle royal or mini tourney on RAW.
Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I don't know One, this storyline has EC written all over it.

Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I don't know One, this storyline has EC written all over it.
Maybe they do what they did with No Way Out and have two
Spoiler

Yeah..My friend texted me right after RAW and said it will be an Elimination Chamber..But when I texted him with the SD match..He said and I quote..."WTF".

Last edited by The_One; 23 Jul 2008 at 02:39 AM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 06:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Didn't the spoilers already suggest JBL vs Punk at Summer Slam? Or is that not official yet?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No matter what happens, the last few weeks of Raw have been the best in several months. The only thing that would make it better is JBL with the gold.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 04:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Didn't the spoilers already suggest JBL vs Punk at Summer Slam? Or is that not official yet?
....What spoilers?

You think they're leaving Cena and Batista out of the main event for Punk vs. JBL?..I doubt it.
Old 23 Jul 2008, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah...point taken. I watched the show last night and JBL inferred his way onto the Summer Slam card but I guess thats not official. Which is good cos I'd rather see something like Batista vs Punk again.

One: rumours regarding Rey Rey are that he had complications with his knee surgeries. So that he is still not quite completely recovered. Therefore the WWE did the angle with Santino to establish Rey on RAW in a quick angle and now are going to wait a bit for Rey to be 100% before they bring him back full time.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote