ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

2 From Each

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jul 2008, 07:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default 2 From Each

There was a thread similar to this a few years back when you take two people from each brand. One you would push and one you would fire. You can give reasonings for each if you want, but its not required.

RAW

Push--> CM Punk
I don't expect a huge, 6 month title run for the guy, but it would be nice if they let him have the belt at least until SummerSlam. Alot of people are questioning the move for Punk to be champ, but its a breath of fresh air.

Fire--> Snitsky
I liked the guy for awhile, but he's just sort of gotten stale. They don't really have too much for him right now, unless they want to rehash the fact that he killed Kane's baby now that Kane is back on RAW.

SmackDown

Push--> Jeff Hardy
This I think will be the perfect chance to see if Jeff can really stay clean. Yes, they were slowly building him up before he was suspended for 60 days, but I think now is the time to push him full bore. Not necessarily win the WWE Title, but have him chase it for awhile. If he dopes up again, then he should be fired, if he stays clean, then I don't see why he couldn't be WWE Champion by next year.

Fire--> Vladimir Kozlov
I haven't really seen him on Smackdown, but I did see him a couple of years ago at a house show, and I saw more than enough. Yes, he wrestled Eugene, but I was not impressed at all. Not at all.

ECW

Push--> Finlay
So ECW is sort of the land of either the up and comers or the guys that have gave alot to the business and that when they win the ECW Title, its a thank you for all their hard work. I don't think too many people have worked harder than Finlay since his time in the WWE. I think he needs a major title (even if it is the ECW Title), around his waist. I wouldn't be too surprised if he started a feud with Mark Henry fairly soon.

Fire--> Mike Adamle
Yes, I know he's just an announcer, but he's not that great. When there isn't any action he isn't too bad, but the matches are occuring, its pretty bad. If you don't fire him, at least turn it into an angle where is SUPPOSED to be that bad.

On a side note, I think Santino Marella needs more mic time. Thats just my opinion.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2008, 12:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Nice thread idea.

RAW:

Push --> Kofi Kingston

I agree with what was said above about Punk as well. I also think Kofi should be pushed even more. The guy is great in the ring, highly entertaining stuff, and I'd like to see more of him. Especially on the mike given some decent storyline involvement. I want to see more from this guy and see if he is worthy of a main event spot in a few years.

Fire --> Snitsky

Agree with everything you said above. The guy is just boring.

Smackdown:

Push --> Jeff Hardy

The prescription drug thing was a mistake hardy made and apparently his attitude is really good backstage still. I think he deserves one more chance at main eventing and holding a main title, if he fucks up again he can get fired and drop the title. But the WWE need more main eventers and Jeff is so popular he can easily fill the role. He is too entertaining to not give one last big chance to.

Fire --> Kenny Dykstra

The guy bores me and they never have any good ideas for him. He was part of the spirit squad and will forever be tainted by it.

ECW:

Push --> Evan Bourne

Give the guy more mike time and bigger matches. He is incredible. Every week he pulls out some amazing new move. I want to see him involved more heavily in storylines and on the mike. Moving him to Smackdown eventually I think would be good, I think he'd fit in well in that environment with his style. I don't know why he lost to Mike Knox a few weeks back, Knox is lame.

Fire --> Mike Knox

Following up on my previous comment. Knox just bores me. His move set is average, his ring psychology is crap, his charisma is meh. I just don't like him. Get rid of him, give the extra time to Matt Hardy, Stevie Richards and even Super Crazy.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote