ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ECW Thread...The Silverback Era begins...Thanks's Hayes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2008, 08:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default ECW Thread...The Silverback Era begins...Thanks's Hayes

Let's get it started....

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2008, 08:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

W00t
Old 03 Jul 2008, 07:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

watched the main event with Henry this week. God Henry is shit boring. His move set is lame, his finish is average and only average if sold well. He is just boring.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, he needs to add a 360/corkscrew/Swanton/moonsault/Emerald Fusion bomb. I mean it isn't like he's 380 pounds, literally The World's Strongest Man, and could kill you with his bare hands if he chooses too.

Old 03 Jul 2008, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Bring back Vader~!

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He should feud with Kahli
Old 03 Jul 2008, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Yeah, he needs to add a 360/corkscrew/Swanton/moonsault/Emerald Fusion bomb. I mean it isn't like he's 380 pounds, literally The World's Strongest Man, and could kill you with his bare hands if he chooses too.
That still doesn't excuse him for being shit boring...
Old 03 Jul 2008, 09:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ohhh yeah ECW was okay this week. Hardy and the Finlays get the Wn over Miz, Morrison and Chavo in a standard get the new guys over styloe of match up.

Atlas Ortiz in his debut was pretty... lackluster, seemed like Estranda carried him through the match. Ortiz wins with a Backslide... Even though he is rather built I would've expected at least some sort of finisher from the dude. He looks like a super jacked Carlito.

Dealany gets destroyed against Henry but he got some reasonable offense in before HEnry slammed him through the mat...

My only question is WHERE THE FUCK IS ELIJAH BURKE!?
Old 03 Jul 2008, 09:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey View Post
My only question is WHERE THE FUCK IS ELIJAH BURKE!?
Last I heard he went through a gimmick change and has just been working dark matches.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2008, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey View Post
That still doesn't excuse him for being shit boring...
He's not boring.

Old 03 Jul 2008, 10:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Last I heard he went through a gimmick change and has just been working dark matches.
WHAT! But I loved the whole 4-Up thing...

Unless he comes back as a Ninja... That would be Awesome...

Paul Burchill could go back being a Pirate and we have a fued that would make the Internet happy...
Old 03 Jul 2008, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

There's a pic of him with his new gimmick.

Can't really tell what it is but I don't think he really needed a gimmick change,just a proper push was all he needed because the guy has loads of talent.

Oh well we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 03:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Elijah is a pimp now?
Old 04 Jul 2008, 05:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

The Black Pope is his new gimmick I believe. He looks like a Black Gangrel.

Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Looks like a mix of Randy Savage and this guy: