ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Future of the Drafted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2008, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Future of the Drafted

With the big roster moments between RAW and SmackDown! a lot of talent has been exchanged for the better and maybe even for the worst. Some have moved into a more promising career oppotunity whilst others have been given an entirely new direction. So post what you think will happen to those moved. Now with Night of Champions out of the way the Draft Aftermath begins...

RAW Gains
CM Punk: Well he's the Champion now... Fuck knows what now

Batista: He'll probably turn Heel and fued with Punk eventually

Kane: Who the fuck knows? Hang in the Mid card like his last RAW stint

Rey Mysterio: He'll get eased back into the Swing of things before anything major happens
Jamie Noble:

Deuce: Jobber, Clear and simple

Chuck Palumbo: Probably Fued with Kane

Matt Striker: Jobber

Kofi Kingston: Well they gave him the IC Strap so maybe fued with Jericho and maybe Lance Cade

Layla: She'll Dance during the Breaks

SmackDown! Gains
Umaga: Start a Program with Big Show

Triple H: Be WWE Champion and fued with Edge

Jeff Hardy: Fued with... I dunno Kennedy?

Mr. Kennedy: Fued with... Jeff?

Trevor Murdoch: He won't be used at all

Big Daddy V: Big Show or Umaga fued

Shelton Nejimun: He should start a stable with MVP and Carlito

Carltio: See above

DH Smith: Probably nothing until he gets a small push where he destroys Jobbers

Brian Kendrick: Without his tag partner he's nothing

Maria: Stand around and look Hot

ECW Gains
Matt Hardy: Be the top Face on ECW and defend his belt against... Elijah first

Mark Henry: Continue his fued with the Big Guys of ECW and SmackDown!

Finlay & Hornswoggle: Fued with Morrison and Miz

Super Crazy: Jobber

Last edited by Dante; 01 Jul 2008 at 12:06 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2008, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The future is that about 10+ left over superstars that will never be over with the fans will be let go by the end of the year.

Raw

Duece - the rumored gimmick change will only turn him in to a raw jobber who's wins will only take place in dark matches.

Matt Striker - he's doesn't have the "it" factor that would even make him tag team champ never mind IC Champ.

Rory and Robbie - The Highlanders would only work as a heel tag team maybe managed by Rody Piper.

Chuck Palombo - he will be used as a big man wrestler to be jobbed out to the likes of JBL, Cena. Batista and CM Punk becoming the next Snitsky on Raw.

Charlie Haas - No personality, no mic skills and will never measure up to the wrestling ability of his ex WGTT partner Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown

Big Daddy V - Vicsera, Mable or whatever you call him as more of a future in local indy bookings than the WWE

Kozlov - Triple H will hand him his first loss then he will never be heard of again.

DH Smith - He's one more failed drug test away from being a jobber to Shark Boy on TNA.

Carlito - The next Christian Cage in the making

Kenny Dykstra - The Spirt Squad will haunt him for the rest of his prowrestling career.

ECW

Estrada - Reminds me of another Davari: "Always the brides maid but never the bride" I don't remember any ex- heel manager ever having a major prowrestling push in any fed (but correct me if I am wrong)

The Boogeyman - I think the WWE is just counting down the days that his contract is up.

Nunzio - He is pretty much unless the WWE brings back the CW Division.

Mike Knox - no gimmick, no mic skills and no wrestling ability see him jobbing to Matt Hardy in the near future.

Feel free to add to my list on any brand.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote