ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Trips owns Cena

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2008, 04:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default Trips owns Cena

Did anyone notice how verbally owned Cena was when he faced up against Trips in the ring on RAW?

Trips owned him about the kid thing, and being a fucking unco and Cena was totally owned. All he had to come back with was "I made you tap out two years ago" and "I'm still the man to beat on RAW". Both weak arguments, try showing it on the mike John. I loved that segment.

I so want Cena to go back to the un pc guy he was on the mike before the kid friendly direction WWE took. Un pc rapping Cena vs Trips at his best on the mike. Would be fantastic, even if I don't really care for them stepping in the ring to wrestle again.

Thought on Cena and Trips. I think Cena is really starting slip. Before when I hated on him, I was a tad hypocritical as I did enjoy quite alot of his stuff. But now he really does not entertain me much at all. He is the same old on the mike and the same old super Cena in the ring. His matches with JBL were so average it was painful. So what do people think, has Cena lost his way a bit recently?

On the same note is Trips still as good as he once was? (I can see more of a case for this than I can for Cena atm)

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've always fucking hated Cena's Character, can't hate the man's drive and work ethic but I think the man should seriously lose his whole Rapper Marine Gimmick and just simplify by just being a sort of Marine kind of Guy...

All Serious all the time, that way we won't have to get to listen to him deliver lame, crude anf forced promos all he would have to do was show up and well do his 5 moves of Doom and fuck off.Maybe do some Marine Combat moves to mix things up like a Arm Wrench Flip or an Actual Standing Choke Submission...

On Triple H, well the guy has gotten better at talking, he's become more relaxed and free on the mic however the man has gotten pretty fucking lazy. His Moveset seems to consist of his usual High Knee, Knee Facecrusher, A Suplex Here and a Headlock there and finally end it with a Pedigree and fill in the blanks with Punches. I love how his Pedigree seems to be the Ultimate Finisher on RAW as of late, nobody has kicked out of it once it has been hit. Good example of Wrestlemania. Once he hits the Pedigree... Game Over

Last edited by Dante; 22 Jun 2008 at 08:53 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2008, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Did anyone notice how verbally owned Cena was when he faced up against Trips in the ring on RAW?

Trips owned him about the kid thing, and being a fucking unco and Cena was totally owned. All he had to come back with was "I made you tap out two years ago" and "I'm still the man to beat on RAW". Both weak arguments, try showing it on the mike John. I loved that segment.

I so want Cena to go back to the un pc guy he was on the mike before the kid friendly direction WWE took. Un pc rapping Cena vs Trips at his best on the mike. Would be fantastic, even if I don't really care for them stepping in the ring to wrestle again.

Thought on Cena and Trips. I think Cena is really starting slip. Before when I hated on him, I was a tad hypocritical as I did enjoy quite alot of his stuff. But now he really does not entertain me much at all. He is the same old on the mike and the same old super Cena in the ring. His matches with JBL were so average it was painful. So what do people think, has Cena lost his way a bit recently?

On the same note is Trips still as good as he once was? (I can see more of a case for this than I can for Cena atm)

How in the hell is those weak arguments, they are both true?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

They are predictable and not particularly clever. Also he's not still the man to beat on RAW, by definition of being the camp Trips is the man to beat on RAW.

Also saying you made a guy tap two years ago means nothing. Trips points were far funnier and clever than Cena's shit. Cena seems increasingly to think that if he says something loud enough and passionatley enough in a promo it makes the promo good. It doesn't.

Old 22 Jun 2008, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
They are predictable and not particularly clever. Also he's not still the man to beat on RAW, by definition of being the camp Trips is the man to beat on RAW.
Oddly enough, I have to agree with that.

Quote:
Also saying you made a guy tap two years ago means nothing
If the guy never beat you, that is a strong argument. A Tap out is more humiliating than a pinfall. Making somebody Tap out at mania and never losing to the guy you made tap, is probably the single biggest bragging right in the buisness.

Quote:
Trips points were far funnier and clever than Cena's shit. Cena seems increasingly to think that if he says something loud enough and passionatley enough in a promo it makes the promo good. It doesn't.
The thing is, he is passionate and when he does say something loudly, it does come off good more times than not. I can't speak for Monday, because ironically it was the 1st time I've missed raw in months.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2008, 09:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

There's a difference between passion and just being unneccesarily loud. I like..seriously can't even watch one of his promo's anymore because every 30 seconds it's..OMG WTF I OWN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!@!@!!@!

Calm down John..Please.
Old 22 Jun 2008, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

Yeah being loud and passionate doesn't make up for not having good things to say. You increasingly notice Cena brings the passion but Trips looks better cos he just sits back and comes up with really smart witty jibes against Cena. Cena was grat on the mike when he came up with the clever rhymes and what not, but he is crap when he just says the typical shit about I've beaten u before and I will be the champ again and I'm the man to beat etc etc. I want him to come up with something clever like Trips is at least trying to do.

BTW One that avatar is fucking hilarious. I want to see more of that kind of selling in wrestling. That is gold.