ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Comments that don't warrant a thread.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2008, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Comments that don't warrant a thread.

This thread is for all comments, well, that don't warrant a thread. Like say, you want to say something like "Evan Bourn real name is Matt Sydal". That doesn't really need a thread, you can say shit like that in here. Or you can ask question like 'Where are they now?", "What is the name of that move?" ETC. You get the idea.

It's kind of like a upgraded version of random thoughts...Maybe I should've just called it random thoughts.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 11 Jun 2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I saw Bryan Danielson wrestle a dark match on Monday and he was awesome. Even in a brief match with Lance Cade it was obvious how great this guy is.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Danielson was in a dark match on Raw? Was it a try out or was he just a job guy, Trev?

Old 11 Jun 2008, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Danielson was in a dark match on Raw? Was it a try out or was he just a job guy, Trev?
He was billed as "from Oakland California" which made me laugh, and he won the match. I was surprised to see that.

Apparently he is under contract with ROH, and was there with their permission. He used to have a developmental contract with WWE, but I have no idea if it was a tryout.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Man I hope it's something more, Danielson/Cena, Danielson/HBK, Danielson/ HHH, Danielson/Matt Hardy, Danielson/Finlay, Danielson/MVP and Danielson/Mysterio. Man, Danielson really needs to go to WWE.

Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Man I hope it's something more, Danielson/Cena, Danielson/HBK, Danielson/ HHH, Danielson/Matt Hardy, Danielson/Finlay, Danielson/MVP and Danielson/Mysterio. Man, Danielson really needs to go to WWE.
I'd love to see him in WWE, no doubt. I'm just afraid they'll give him some awful gimmick and ruin him.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Check 0:43 - 0:46...Shit is creepy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m-4i9-MuusU&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m-4i9-MuusU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

That's funny, cause I was going to say Danielson needs to be booked like Benoit. I just didn't want to bring him up.

I do miss watching him wrestle though.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Danielson isn't as intense. I think he should have the same kind of spot Benoit had, where as you can use him to make bums look better, good workers look great, and great workers look awesome. His style is more like Regal.

Trev you read Ring of Hell, yet?

Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Danielson isn't as intense. I think he should have the same kind of spot Benoit had, where as you can use him to make bums look better, good workers look great, and great workers look awesome. His style is more like Regal.

Trev you read Ring of Hell, yet?
I am on page 83 and loving the book. I'm reading it mainly when I get free time at work, which is sometimes two minutes in a stretch, sometimes thirty. Just finished the section on Japan.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

That chapter is awesome, It made me want a whole book on nothing but Japan dojos.

Old 11 Jun 2008, 03:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
That chapter is awesome, It made me want a whole book on nothing but Japan dojos.
Do you know anything about the author?

I had never heard of this guy before this book... is he an internet writer?
Old 11 Jun 2008, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Yeah, he was a smark of the Matt Boone variety at one point. I use to bash him to hell at PW or rswp (IIrC) back in the day, he used to be Matt Randazzo IV, don't know where the "V" came from. He was one of the work rate geeks, who use to praise puro and light weights but hated Big guys and anything WWE (or North America wrestling post 1998). He was a idiot and it still comes through in is writing. If he had a been a better writer the book wouldn't at times read like a sleaze thread on a wrestling message board. With that said, he still did a good job of backing up his claim, finding good sources, and doing tons of research on this subject. So for the most part is legit in my opinion. I can see somebody not believing some of the shit in the book, hell I don't want to believe Benoit was a psycho all this time or that Vince has homo tendacies, a coke habit, and unhealthy relationship with his own daughter. But isn't journalism about compounding a lot of informaton and forming a unbias hypothesis, I think this is wat Matthew did. Sure he wasn't unbias a lot of times in this book, but he didn't pull any punches either. He does come across as a guy that hates being a wrestling fan, and that also hurts the book. But I think we all have had that feeling before.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 11 Jun 2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 04:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

From the first chapter or two I thought he really hated wrestling, so I totally get what you're saying there.

His writing in the intro was really bad, I thought. He kept rephrasing the same shit over and over, but since then I think he has been great, aside from the occasional odd phrase or two.

I'm just loving the book though.
Old 11 Jun 2008, 07:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i got bored last night and decided to watch the first smackdown ppv vengance.
They had a benoit vs eddie match and i spent 5 minutes laughing my ass off after watching benoit perform the suicide dive through the 2nd rope onto eddie.

It just gave me a mental image of his final moments off the bowflex in his house

Closed Thread