ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

La Familia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2008, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default La Familia

So, whilst I think alot of things are not being done that well by WWE at the moment, one thing I am loving is the La Familia stable. It is making Edge look like a god, and making Smackdown entertaining. Everyone has their role as well and plays them really well. Vickie is particularly good as the heel GM playing off Edge. I was watching Smackdown the other day and there was so much heel heat for La Familia Vickie could hardly get herself heard, it was great.

So what do other people think of La Familia? Is it still considered disrespectful to Eddie? Is it lame? Is it pointless? Or do people like it and want to see more factions and maybe even a faction war break out?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2008, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

disrespectful to eddie, no. depending on your opinion you could press the issue a yes or no, but its really not. i mean jsut cause a guy dies doenst mean you have to cut all possibilities of a potential killer story line. i believe the chavo vs rey bit over eddie was a tad outrageous but other then that i also really love la familia.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2008, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The only member I don't really care for is Vickie.

Other than that I think La Familia is a great stable and makes Smackdown very entertaining.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2008, 11:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love the fact that they are able to generate so much fucking heat but just standing there. All they have to do is appear at the start of the sho with the microphone and they don't need to say one word without unanimous hatred of the entire audience. It's refreshingly brillient to see actually Heels get actual Heat these days. I mean most of the time people do not give a fuck what Vickie is saying, they'll just boo for fucking 20 minutes Solid.

It's great
Old 10 Jun 2008, 04:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Why don't you like Vickie's character Jason? I reckon she's gold. She has the whole evil bitch thing down to the tee.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2008, 06:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I personally like the La Famila stable, as most of you guys like as well.

It's amazing, it's very entertaining.
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2008, 11:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

If you want to give more credibility to that stable, then Hawkins and Ryder should win the tag straps and bring them back to Smackdown.
Old 10 Jun 2008, 08:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Why don't you like Vickie's character Jason? I reckon she's gold. She has the whole evil bitch thing down to the tee.
I agree she does have the whole evil bitch thing down good,I know it sounds dumb but it's just her voice that gets to me and makes me not like the character.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote