ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What the fuck WWE? Not AGAIN!?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2008, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom
Default What the fuck WWE? Not AGAIN!?!?!

Reading the RAW results and it looks like instead of trying to push someone up due to the injury of Orton they are going with Cena vs Trips for the umpteenth time. This will prob stretch into another 4 title matches over several PPV's with Cena winning in the end and getting the title back. FUCKING HELL WWE show some fucking originality. Discuss.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Cena won't get the title...IF he wanted to...he could have when he returned...but instead he's working with JBL...I think he won't get into the title picture until he's done with his movies...
Old 03 Jun 2008, 01:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH will hold it as long as he damn well pleases.
Old 03 Jun 2008, 01:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Shit.

Now I don't want to go to Raw next week.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

As usual I'm the only one happy about this.

Seriously though I enjoyed their feud in the past so I'm looking forward to it again.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

^^^^No, you're not.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2008, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

This is total horseshit though. The only reason Cena dropped the strap is cos he went to shoot the movie and now, once that's over, he's just going to get it back. Then not drop it for another fucking 2 years. I'm so over this shit. His audience reaction is getting weaker and weaker as people are starting to get over his super man type bullshit. The only people who care are the women and the kids. There are guys on the roster who women, kids and older fans are way into so why they can't be put in the main event for a while I don't know.

I hope Trips goes heel in this feud and keeps the title even after Cena is finished with his movie shit. Until he can feud with someone like Jeff Hardy, MVP, Kennedy and the like. Then he can drop it to one of them.

But fuck seeing Cena with the title anymore. He has run out of opponents to defend it against, he is getting more and more predictable and lame by the day, and his crowd reaction is weakening. He needs to reinvent himself in the mid card before coming back into the main title picture. Anyone telling me he looked good in his feud with JBL is lying, they had two shit matches where Cena overcame the odds as usual. Cena needs to reinvent himself to make me care again, and should be given time in the mid card till he can do so and get the fans onside again, the majority of them at least. He no longer has that. Whereas other guys on the roster do and should be main eventing because of it.

Old 03 Jun 2008, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
This is total horseshit though. The only reason Cena dropped the strap is cos he went to shoot the movie and now, once that's over, he's just going to get it back. Then not drop it for another fucking 2 years. I'm so over this shit. His audience reaction is getting weaker and weaker as people are starting to get over his super man type bullshit. The only people who care are the women and the kids. There are guys on the roster who women, kids and older fans are way into so why they can't be put in the main event for a while I don't know.

I hope Trips goes heel in this feud and keeps the title even after Cena is finished with his movie shit. Until he can feud with someone like Jeff Hardy, MVP, Kennedy and the like. Then he can drop it to one of them.

But fuck seeing Cena with the title anymore. He has run out of opponents to defend it against, he is getting more and more predictable and lame by the day, and his crowd reaction is weakening. He needs to reinvent himself in the mid card before coming back into the main title picture. Anyone telling me he looked good in his feud with JBL is lying, they had two shit matches where Cena overcame the odds as usual. Cena needs to reinvent himself to make me care again, and should be given time in the mid card till he can do so and get the fans onside again, the majority of them at least. He no longer has that. Whereas other guys on the roster do and should be main eventing because of it.
1: A junkie that has fucked up every chance he has had.

2: Being buried and losing heat, because he indirectly got the best writer in the company suspended.

3: Is awful and is cursed to never be bigger than a midcarder.
Old 03 Jun 2008, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

They'd still be more interesting than Cena at this point in time for a Title Program...

Old 03 Jun 2008, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

No they won't, and they won't put on better matches, or make more money.

Old 03 Jun 2008, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I said Interesting... Not Better
Old 03 Jun 2008, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

So you rather have something "interesting" than something better?

No offense Emo, but do you realise how dumb that sounds?

Old 03 Jun 2008, 11:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

How did MVP indirectly get the writer fired? Don't know about that.

Kennedy is good and has always been good. He has only fucked up his push once and the other two times was a curse but fuck it, try try again, they need to at this point.

Jeff fucked up several times but apparently his head is in the right place now. I dunno, I'm skeptical but still, he could have a program with Trips and then lose but keep him main eventing for a while to see whether he fucks up again or not without giving him the strap for a bit. More entertaining than Cena and Trips again.

Tell me how Cena has kpet evolving himself over the last few months Truthhh? Surely you can see he's getting staler and staler and needs to reinvent himself, but he isn't and creative aren't so I don't care about the same old Super Cena vs Trips program again.

Are you honestly telling me that WWE should not push anyone aside from Cena and Trips and Orton now in the RAW title scene until the end of time or until someone else comes along which could take ages. The WWE needs to try their hardest to work with what they have and really push ppl up the card, they achieved it with Orton, and he fucked up just as many times as hardy has with is irresponsible party lifestyle.

Old 04 Jun 2008, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
So you rather have something "interesting" than something better?

No offense Emo, but do you realise how dumb that sounds?
You know what, Yes I'd rather watching something interesting than you're perception of what is better. You're sold on the fact that Cena is a Far Superior talent inside and out of the ring compared to Jeff Hardy. Compared to Ken Kennedy and Compared to MVP, whatever I can't change your point of view on the Warrior Princess...

I however want something more "interesting" then a "proven winner"..

You know why I want someone like Kennedy or MVP chasing the title? Because It would be interesting, it would be different it would be more refreshing to see somebody else in the title scene against Triple H rather than Cena. I don't want to see Cena vs Triple H again, I've seen it before. I want to See Hardy vs. Triple H with the title in the picture (sorta). I want to see Kennedy vs. Triple H and Hell I'd love to see MVP vs Triple H. Hell maybe the WWE Creative may all be off their faces on Crack and decide to make it Santino vs Triple H and you know what.... That would be 100 times more interesting and dare I say... More entertaining then another go around with Cena....

Hell had Cena continued with the JBL fued after ONS I would've loved to have seen Triple H throw out open challenges to the Roster to prove how he is the King of Kings and is the True Destroyer of RAW. Have a Hunter Lottery were he would invite Wrestlers to the ring for a Title shot at the End of RAW in a No DQ match and at the end of each week Hunter would use his destruction of Orton accomplishment and continue cripping talent with his Sledgehammer...

That would've been Awesome, just for 4 weeks leading up to the Draft Hunter crippling various random Wrestlers until somebody from SmackDown! gets Drafted over to pose a legitimate challenge for the Game....

Besides let's face it... This little program is just filler leading up to the Draft anyway so I was really hoping they would go with somebody different just to mix it up, just a little. After all Variation is the Spice of Life and RAW main event scene is about as exciting as a Dentist's Office.

And no... I didn't think it sounded that stupid to me

Last edited by Dante; 04 Jun 2008 at 12:12 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2008, 12:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
^^^^No, you're not.
Oops sorry bout that

Glad that I'm not the only one
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote