ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Ratings are in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Raw Ratings are in

1Wrestling.com
8pm tonight

3.5 with a 5.3 share....
Old 06 Nov 2002, 06:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

That is pretty good considering it was up against Brett Favre and the Packers.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Its up one point from last week.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default It would take more then Football

to save the Raw card with a lot more then is going on right now... Last week was 3.4-3.5
so really can't say it went up anything to speak of at all.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You know the sad thing is if the ratings was good....You people wouldn't be complaining...Even if the angles were garbage...Alot of you people(DRE Excluded)...You're just like the marks who said WCW was going to run WWe out of business...But when they couldn't you jumped back on the "Vince" band wagon...Kind of pathetic if you ask me
Old 06 Nov 2002, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I never jumped on any band wagons. I never really liked WCW much. I think the product is fine rite now.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I never jumped on any band wagons. I never really liked WCW much. I think the product is fine rite now.
Ido as well(And to all the smarks,Who say i'm not a real fan..any time you want a wrestling trivia just ask.)
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Truth "Truth be known"

I turned off WCW almost a year before it went down the toilet..So keep your facts straight a lot of people were turning off WCW, obviously a lot of others are turning off Raw atleast right now. Some are still watching
Smackdown hopefully that will hold until what ever happens..

Yes Vince had the dream of total control of Sports Entertainment and hes just about reached his dream and frankly he doesn't know what to do with it now that he has it..
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Truth "Truth be known"

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Yes Vince had the dream of total control of Sports Entertainment and hes just about reached his dream and frankly he doesn't know what to do with it now that he has it..
How do you know what Vince can and cant do?

You're just assuming, and when you assume, you're making an ass outa you and me!!
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Truth "Truth be known"

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
I turned off WCW almost a year before it went down the toilet..So keep your facts straight a lot of people were turning off WCW, obviously a lot of others are turning off Raw atleast right now. Some are still watching
Smackdown hopefully that will hold until what ever happens..

Yeah,All that bull shit been said before...And he proved you all wrong.Example

NWO story line will be the death of attitude

Vince:Played (NWO)} them old bastards like a X box

Bret is the final blow to the then WWf

Bret hart= a crippled joke

And the best one of all..Wrestling will never be a mainstream attractions (This what they said in the 80's)

Vince: Made them all look like jack asses.

1 bad year and you people start counting the days...

But he always make you folks look like complete fools
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Re: Truth "Truth be known"

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yeah,All that bull shit been said before...And he proved you all wrong.Example

NWO story line will be the death of attitude

Vince:Played them old bastards like a X box

Bret is the final blow to the then WWf

Bret hart= a crippled joke

And the best one of all..Wrestling will never be a mainstream attractions (This what they said in the 80's)

Vince: Made them all lokk like jack asses.

1 bad year and you people start counting the days...

But he always make you folks look like complete fools

AND THIS MY FRIEND'S....IS THE TRUTH...HANDLE IT.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

You kids still breathing Vince's air I suppose.

Truth you could know the trivias like I care. But you will never as inside as myself. I have said things here and they come out to be true at the end and too bad I wasn't here before cause I could of told you exactly what was going to happen. WWE is going down and I still have friends on the inside who are telimg me the same thing. And so far I haven't seen that many people speaking goood about WCW. I turned off WCW on 99 and I never saw it after that. So if I turn off WWE it won't be the end of the world. And if the company goes out of business I bet you anything that all of you Vinne Mac lovers would go to the first fed that gets on cable TV to start idolizing them too.

And that my friends is THE TRUTH.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
if the company goes out of business
Nah, i dont believe that's gonna happen.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Well okay

Rock I no longer read your responses on here so you may as well save your breath...Your 2cents isn't worth a plug nickle.

Truth there is a lot more wrong in the WWE right now and has been for the last year.Do you ever read a newspaper something behind the internet..I start to wonder open the stock market results and turn to WWE...

Vince has made a lot of financial mistakes over the last year and beyond that starting with his XFL then he literally threw everything into one organization without realizing what was even going on..No competition..no system for operation no nothing. So what has he got now 3.5 ratings at the best. Arenas not selling out all over the world.

Its easy to sit and watch a TV when you have no idea that if something isn't done one of the nights will come when you go to turn it on and its been preempted and gone...Internet fans are only a tiny tiny bit of what is going on out in the big world out there but you kids don't grab onto that all you see is 8pm on Monday and 7 on Thursday is the only thing that you know.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
You kids still breathing Vince's air I suppose.

Truth you could know the trivias like I care. But you will never as inside as myself. I have said things here and they come out to be true at the end and too bad I wasn't here before cause I could of told you exactly what was going to happen. WWE is going down and I still have friends on the inside who are telimg me the same thing. And so far I haven't seen that many people speaking goood about WCW. I turned off WCW on 99 and I never saw it after that. So if I turn off WWE it won't be the end of the world. And if the company goes out of business I bet you anything that all of you Vinne Mac lovers would go to the first fed that gets on cable TV to start idolizing them too.

And that my friends is THE TRUTH.
Are you insulting me? I just stated my opinion and you insulted me bitch? See you dont have friends on the inside..If so you'll have some kind of job (Or begged to get one) You're a alter who used to go by the name "Mystery Informer" at PW

And you tried to predict Summerslam 2months in advance and made yourself look like a jack ass and never came back.

I have respect fore Vince...Anybody for that matter who can make something out of nothing...You're a complete fucking idiot,Who wont except my challenge because you know i'll make you look like the dumb ass bitch boy that you are