ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kennedy face turn....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2008, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD

EdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to EdgeHead9
Default Kennedy face turn....

So its basically clear now to anyone whos been watching raw the past 3 weeks that Kennedy is a face unless you've been stuck under a rock somewhere or you dont even watch raw anymore because of how sad some of it is actually getting.

But not to get off topic what is everyones opinion on the kennedy face turn? I myslef am not sure how well it will go, as a heel he was total badass but now as a face hes just not the same kennedy I loved watching every week last year
Old 15 May 2008, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I think he's been long overdue for one,it should've happened last year after he got injured and had to drop his MITB briefcase to Edge,it would've made perfect sense for him to come back and exact some revenge on Edge.

I think it's something fresh and whether he's a heel or a face I'll still cheer for him anyway,so far I think he's done pretty well with it so we'll how long it lasts.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2008, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD

EdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the roughEdgeHead9 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to EdgeHead9

yeah last year after that wasted money in the bank that he should have kept anyways was a perfect setting for him to turn heel, I mean dont get me wrong I still love the man even as a face its just gonna take time for me to get use to seeing him now facing heels and right now theres no heels holding titles so as of right now no title shots in the distant future is a drag
Old 15 May 2008, 09:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

I quite like i'm as a face so far. The way he talks smack I think its quite easy for him to make the transition. Hopefully this face turn leads to him getting some kind of push again.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2008, 02:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I personally don't think his Moveset is that of a Face. He uses his moves in a calculating and opitunistic manner like Orton. Kennedy isn't a great Striker and well you need to be a some what decent striker to be a Main Eventer and well Kennedy isn't that...

His Personality totally outshines his in-ring preformances. Sure he can pull off sounding and acting like a face I'm just worried what happens when the odds are stacked against him and the only way to dispatch incoming rival opponents is with that awkawd finisher, "The Mic Check"
Old 18 May 2008, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

he was probably the most fan-favorite heel for awhile, bound to happen i spose.

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote